My winter grow starts now!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

The perfect amount of droop to be watered.
20221119 135844

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I will never go solo cup to 2 gal to 5 gal again. Solo cup to 5 or 7 gallon and thats that. These were transplanted from solo cups to 2 gallon pots only 2 weeks ago, already rootbound and droopy as shit because of it. The one i went solo cup to 5 gallon is doing great.

I hate plastic pots too but thats just another can of worms tho.
20221119 205732

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Can’t wait to see how that skunk turns out. I have some I’m going to run after my bubba cheesecake.
Yeah i cant wait either. But idk what im doing yet. Im gonna run out of room again so someone's gonna have to get stripped, cloned, and left for a different run. 🤷🏻

I do this every grow. Cant put anything outside this time of year either, i gotta stop overloading myself with plants.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Looks like this 00skunk is going to need some nitrogen. Shes younger than the other 2, and seems like shes gonna be hungry first as she is already starting to fade to a light green. But im gonna let her go cause shes just fine for now. (00 skunk is in 5gal in the middle)
20221121 215506

Saint1

Saint1

Got new ac infinity 5 gallon fabric bags. Ive been running the same 4 bags that i bought 4 years ago. They are so salt stained and just nasty. Going to order 5 more ac infinity bags and discard the 4 year old ones when this run is over. View attachment 1306266
Looking good. I looked through thread again and didn't see anything on your Nutes you will be using. I'm using FF Ocean (recycled) and Element Nutrient (Complete Crop, Myco+ and Flower Fuel) with GREAT success so far. I keep getting email from Reefertilizer to try their stuff. Anyone here ever use either? Watching to see your progress. Keep up the Good work Brother.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Looking good. I looked through thread again and didn't see anything on your Nutes you will be using. I'm using FF Ocean (recycled) and Element Nutrient (Complete Crop, Myco+ and Flower Fuel) with GREAT success so far. I keep getting email from Reefertilizer to try their stuff. Anyone here ever use either? Watching to see your progress. Keep up the Good work Brother.
I use mother earth grounswell soil with the fox farm liqhid trio nutrients. But i only use them at half strength and hardly even need them because my soil is rich enough in nutrients to get me all of veg and 4 to 6 weeks into flower without feeding. Sticking with what i use for soil, but im switching over to Gaia Green dry ammendments. Ill be adding a 2-8-4 topdress about week 4 of flower and thats it from now on. My grows are stupid cheap.

AmiT

AmiT

Personally, i haven't been to happy with ILGM seeds. Ive grown 5 gg4 photos from them, all 5 were sooo different. Happens yes, but not such a huge difference was expected. And of the probably 60 autos ive run from them, havent been happy eith any of them, good yeilds and buds, just not very potent buds. I went to a different company 2 years ago and wont buy seeds from ilgm again. Ill get freebies sure but nothing i have to pay for anymore.
Thank you for sharing this grow diary! Haven't been happy with ILGM too, as you I had plants with pretty differences from same strain and some were like sick and too thin. Anyway your plants look healthy, good job! Interesting steps ahead!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thank you for sharing this grow diary! Haven't been happy with ILGM too, as you I had plants with pretty differences from same strain and some were like sick and too thin. Anyway your plants look healthy, good job! Interesting steps ahead!
Haha, yeah ilgm is hit or miss i feel like. You can grow pretty decent pot with their beans but i think other genetics are better.

Right now i have an LSD and a Chemdog growing from ilgm as they were some freebies to replace beans that didnt pop... The Chemdog is growing very leggy and spindly, the lsd is growing very short, compact and symmetrical. I wont be cloning either one of them as im only growing them to give me time to get my strain collection bigger.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I have a 40 dollar bottle of pyganic concentrate that would last me probably 10 years. No need to buy more stuff when pyganic works too. thank you though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom