Ndn's '79 Xmas Bud

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

Truth to the real pine nugz, no lemon, no fruit, just fresh fir needle, pine sap, evergreen grove flavor. I like the limonene, but the original xmas had none of that flavor, was like a fresh cut Xmas tree and that's it. Getting almost impossible to find genetics that have only one terpene flavor profile, almost every bud breed now has a wide variety of terpenes and flavonoids.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

@N8tive Farmer Good to see you around brother! I hope you are 100%. Hit me up PM or email if you get a little time to catch up. Much love. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

F

FooDoo

I had a freebie kosher tangie bean that turned out some straight pine tree smell and flavor. In a room of 16 girls, I could distinctly pick out her scent. She was that powerful. Flavor was same as smell.

After a few bong hits tho, I couldn't stand the strong pine taste and smell. Still have a zip in a jar and won't touch the stuff. That was two harvests ago

Pimp T

Pimp T

I got some shit labeled christmas tree kush about 5 years ago. It was a sweet piney like that febreze air effects holiday edition. Not sharp pine needles but an artificial sweet pine.

DC105

DC105

I remember mid 80s a real pale lime green xmas bud that was skunky as hell. Hardly any leaves. (Probably was skunk)
Anyone ever heard "cabbage"? It came around mid to late 80s, It was dense dark golf ball size buds that a lil pinner would blaze us to death. A true 1 hitter! That's what everyone called it, haven't found anyone that's heard of it b4. This was in the south. Sorry if off subject,Im driving with my knees on the intestate.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I've been looking for the real deal Xmas pine buds for years!! I hope this is it and you do an open pollination I need these in my life. I'm running bodhi Congolese pine tree pheno right now just to try and lock down the pine pheno.

F

FooDoo

hey foodoo i will gladly take that jar off your hands hahah

Yours if you want it. I seriously can't even force myself to blaze this . I described the flavor to buddies as "it tastes like you just fell face first onto the dick of a 500 foot pine tree. "

IMG 20150213 194842147 HDR

IMG 20150213 194827513 HDR

Shamus

Shamus

Lol you guys are so goofy.

Can't wait to pop more beans and see what this lil thing does as well. It smells really good for being so small. Very skunky

Better pic (It was nibbled on by the cat.. Lol)

It's bushiness is reminiscent of the purple erkle. All branches. It's only been topped a day or two so it was just a bush as is

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

I remember mid 80s a real pale lime green xmas bud that was skunky as hell. Hardly any leaves. (Probably was skunk)
Anyone ever heard "cabbage"? It came around mid to late 80s, It was dense dark golf ball size buds that a lil pinner would blaze us to death. A true 1 hitter! That's what everyone called it, haven't found anyone that's heard of it b4. This was in the south. Sorry if off subject,Im driving with my knees on the intestate.
That just goes to show u Everythings better in the south lol

Calixylon

Calixylon

I'm starting to think that many types be it sativa Indica or hybrid can all throw straight pine sap buds. I've heard of the NL theory of Xmas buds, than I've seen sativas that throw Piney resin spears. Probly just a one In a thousand plant terpenoid flavanoid combo. Most people I've talked to that have seriously popped a lot of seeds have come across a plant or two that seriously threw the pine needle, fir tree funk. Not sure how piney a scent that bodhis Pinesoul Og throws, has anyone grown the cut?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Best of luck shamus , good to see ndn out and about hope life is better for ya sir .

As everyone else in the middle to late 80/s around Xmas (sorry granny) we would be lucky enough to get some really piney weed we called Christmas bud . Mind ya we smoked a lot of Mexican tree at the time in the street of south west philly so I'm comparing apple to oranges

Thou I must digress on the 1 hit weed stories as I've never stumbled upon a joint that I didn't / couldn't smoke at least 3/4 of but I have had many a moment of forgetting I was holding one for a minute or 15 zoning out

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i find i get much better germ rates when i go from papertowel/plastic bag to rockwhool cubes, easier to moniter and you can take them out and help crack the shell open if you have too. i cut a corner of the cub off to put ontop of the hole or once the seed is above i pit it in the hole to give soem traction to the root

Shamus

Shamus

That just goes to show u Everythings better in the south lol
Lol
I'm starting to think that many types be it sativa Indica or hybrid can all throw straight pine sap buds. I've heard of the NL theory of Xmas buds, than I've seen sativas that throw Piney resin spears. Probly just a one In a thousand plant terpenoid flavanoid combo. Most people I've talked to that have seriously popped a lot of seeds have come across a plant or two that seriously threw the pine needle, fir tree funk. Not sure how piney a scent that bodhis Pinesoul Og throws, has anyone grown the cut?
I've had piney NL and piney sativas
Best of luck shamus , good to see ndn out and about hope life is better for ya sir .

As everyone else in the middle to late 80/s around Xmas (sorry granny) we would be lucky enough to get some really piney weed we called Christmas bud . Mind ya we smoked a lot of Mexican tree at the time in the street of south west philly so I'm comparing apple to oranges

Thou I must digress on the 1 hit weed stories as I've never stumbled upon a joint that I didn't / couldn't smoke at least 3/4 of but I have had many a moment of forgetting I was holding one for a minute or 15 zoning out
Lol @ holding it for 15 minutes

i find i get much better germ rates when i go from papertowel/plastic bag to rockwhool cubes, easier to moniter and you can take them out and help crack the shell open if you have too. i cut a corner of the cub off to put ontop of the hole or once the seed is above i pit it in the hole to give soem traction to the root

Now that I have not tried.. It freaks me out. Lol.

I just popped 25 more of these.. I have the tweezers handy :)

Wish me luck fellas

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yea i find myself almost always helping seeds along out of there shells onces the tap root is anchored a bit. Ive definetly killed my share of seeds trying to pluck the shell off to help it out, but id like to think that ive saved way more by "helping" them out

H

happy b

Yeah sometimes i have to give my seeds a hand to get theyr helmets off . I also crack open beans that dont pop on theyr own . It would surprise you how many start growing once theyv been cracked. good luck with your other 25 shamus . I hope they all burst out like 25 wee jack in the box,s

Latest posts

Top Bottom