Ndn's '79 Xmas Bud

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

Sounds like you have been busy, im hoping to get some of these Xmas bud seeds, so i can do a backcross and gift some of the pure Bx out so the Xmas bud will remain available uncrossed in all its beauty. If you need any testers for some of those crossed id be more than happy to pop some, most likely wont get to them until early spring though, as i have some other plans in the works. I only ever recieved this strain grown outdoors, so it would be intresting to see it grown inside, your description of it being a leafier variety is how i remember it, alot of small sugar leaves that kind of wrapped the bud up, the ones you end up leaving on becasue alot of thrichomes and floavor is in them.

I hope everyone is unified on wanting to bring back the Xmas bud, theres gotta be a few folks out there who saved some seed stock, and id imagine that they will be slightly diff. @Shamus how far do you think the Xmas bud seeds you had were taken, was the Pine trait locked down and showing up in all phenos, or did you have to search for a stinker? Just curious if you thought that yours were completly IBL'd? Did you do a Clusterfunk xmass cross, i just got a pack of Clusterfunk id like to pop this summer

in total ive seen about 40 xmas bud phenos (male and female)
theyre all pretty similar but there are some odd balls that i really enjoyed..
like the "infidel" pheno.. the serrations looked like variegated flames and had upwards of 11 leaflets on the leaf.
i also did stuff with the HERAT, gifted to my by NDN as well as others i was asked to not talk about.

yeah lemme rummage thru my collection and see what i got man, if your serious about it get 50 beans from joe and do what i did, the more people that seriously look thru these the better.
im going to focus more on the herat and the others i cant mention, as i think i may be one of the only peeps he gave certain stuff too but idk so i have more of a responsibility to get those out.
i have xmas bud x hollywood pure kush (TPK) im kinda excited about that one.. ill see if i have a few extra for ya. also the infidel x 86 skunk 1 should be cool in the least.

Shamus

Shamus

Stop taking everything so serious @Shamus I'm just busting your chops LOL. The main thing is this line get preserved and spread around which is happening, it doesn't really matter who that person is

Last year at Icmag , Your post about bringing old school back just seemed a little egotistical and snobby so that's why I was riding you back then LOL. Sounded like you were trying to take credit for the preservation of these and that's just not true at all, It's been purely a group effort.

At the end of the day, these should belong to the people and shared far and wide for free, just like our friend would want. I just don't like seeing old genetics like this surface and be used to rape and pillage a persons wallet. No one person is that important and life is too short to be greedy. Light up the darkness, spread The love

lol idc about a word that comes off that keyboard
wish ya the best but cordial i will not be
im over you and yours

Calixylon

Calixylon

I grew a bodhi cross with hollywood pk and enjoyed it alot, i think that would be a nice cross to the xmas, expecially becasue it seemed to be a less offensive kush pant, like a sweet kush, but that could have been the cross i had. I just hope i can get a few for my head, and to make a few to keep it alive. And i do think the pine would make an excellent concentrate

Calixylon

Calixylon

The strain also reminds me of smoking as a kid, and getting this in the winter time meant sneaking out of my window at night, especially around the holidays, was always grateful when i got the xmas bud because it always looked like a massive sack of weed. One of the first strains i got where a zip was a complete sandwich bag stuffed, compared to the beasters which were soggy wet turd bud

Calixylon

Calixylon

I hope i get the chance to run them, if you havent smoked the bud, honestly it may be slightly dissapointing, never really was a knockout strain. It just tastes really cool, and definetly is\ aold school gem, your a lucky guy to get em!

Shamus

Shamus

Bout time for another rap video up in this bitch lmao.hey did you get any pics of those 50+ phenos? Im curios to see if they are uniform or kinda all over the place before i run them
only until they were about a foot tall..
i can send some in PM but not here.

but yes theyre all generally uniform in height.. a few were runts and fell behind but thats any line

yeah i like rap? lol

i didnt find anything in the xmas buds that were astounding.. like i said i think its a good starying place to make something new but.. unless theres any special cannabinoid ratios in a pheno (get everyone tested) i dont think any were keepers stand alone.
ill send some to calyx and see what he gets out of some of the crosses.. prolly just like a sampler pack of a bunch of it.

keep hating tho homie, much love from the mitten. lol

and btw, when your running over XXX+ seeds, prolly not best to broadcast it to everyone every step of the way.. just cuz theres not a million fuckin pictures doesnt mean it didnt happen.. and i only had 50 seeds of xmas from doc, i ran thru about 35-40 phenos if im not mistaken.. my first shot at germing them didnt go well..
SCUFF THE SEEDS THEYRE THICK LIL PRICKS.

Last edited:
Shamus

Shamus

Dropping names and special gifts to make sure everyone knows you're semi important, well now ain't that Special
ive re edited this like 5 times..

im not going to even dignify it with an answer.

i hope NDN is OK and comfy and content

the rest of you can S.A.D

ill be back periodically to update progress.

NDN you know how to get ahold of me if you see this,
those in charge of his stock
@Loran
if he cant contact me please get at me so things can get into the right hands.

Last edited:
M

motz

J
N8t gives special gifts to everyone, your not special and you sound like an over filled douche bag when you talk like that.
I was offered "special gifts " by him also and given his email Addy but I am not one to take advantage of such situations.
Everyone I know has been offered 'special gifts" from N8t.
Get over yourself
Not special enough to leave your original piece up there, Mr. Edit, edit edit edit edit
What a nozzle

M

motz

Not man enough to leave original post up there, aye.
So people can see how special you're not.
Should've left it for N8t to see.

Shamus

Shamus

800 mg's of mescaline later and i just laugh at this

ive been throwing the beans around like crazy locally..
seeing as how my grow was torn down due to a crazy mother in law...
ive been hanging on to a lot of anger
all my plants are dead

tony little is gone from the face of the planet, so are a few other clone onlies that i was the only one hanging too

merry christmas tho everyone, fuck consumerism, just be with those you love

when one door closes another one opens tho aey?

Calixylon

Calixylon

I understand where it comes from, i struggle every day with how i react to other peoples actions. Why certain things drive people crazy confounds me sometimes. Especially with the advent of social media, and the dissattachment people have when posting things, its easy to forget theres a person with a family, issues and problems that your unable to see, because all you get is this persons opinion.

That being said, i enjoy "educating" people who spout off retarded opinions, becaquse usually they shut up when you provide them with real information, but sometimes i have to catch myself before i go from "stern facts" to being a downright dick. I feel i usually stay on the side of good, but not always. That being said now i usually avoid all social media if im in a foul mood, it helps to simply ignore comment or people.

drewski85

drewski85

Hohoho!!!

Calixylon

Calixylon

Im planning on cracking those beans on Xmas day or at least before New Years, thats my plan at least. My current grow is suffering a bit though. Havent grown in this spot during the winter yet, and it seems like the heating system here is drying out my grow area, so im gonna get a humidifier and see if that helps bring up the RH and help the little guys out.

X

XDiggerX

Landrace Sativa... Terpene content very high in pinene. African landrace with high THC-V content. Very cerebral. Also notes of Carene and Limonene present. Yeah old landraces strains are great but so is breeding with them... and making hybrids with old school genetics and new generation strains. If you want landraces genes you need to travel to places they still exist and collect seed stock... Provided the gene pool has not been contaminated with foreign genetics.

If someone got given some seed that was half way decent and they are happy with it then that's great, at least someone is... and they got some free smoke.

IMG 20140101 110234
Top Bottom