Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HighRootz

HighRootz

I use filtered tap to remove the chlorine then add Bk then ph my water. My water comes out around 7.4ph and noticed once I'm done mixing a half strength mix, I won't need Olympus Up, maybe a splash since I switched from RO, I don't have to do the extra steps. I've read that Oly Up added to Herc helps the flush, would I need to add Hades to drop the ph just to add Oly Up?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I use filtered tap to remove the chlorine then add Bk then ph my water. My water comes out around 7.4ph and noticed once I'm done mixing a half strength mix, I won't need Olympus Up, maybe a splash since I switched from RO, I don't have to do the extra steps. I've read that Oly Up added to Herc helps the flush, would I need to add Hades to drop the ph just to add Oly Up?
No for the most part you'll have to add oly up or if your ph is correct then just roll with that. Oly up definitely helps with a few things but I wouldn't drop my ph just to add it. You probably will have to add it regardless. I have a bottle of Hades ive barely touched. I've heard Scott say that when you mix everything up if you let it sit for a while the pH will slowly rise adding a tiny bit of Hades will prevent that but the only thing I use it for really is if I need to pH my foliar feed down or if I accidentally add too much oly up.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Do you use tap or distilled with your bk foliar feed? Do you ph it? I've heard different things but try not to over think it. I'm trying tap now, adding BK then ph'ing it to 6.2-6.4. I used to just add it to distilled and not ph it. What do u do? I feel like it's okay to use with normal PPM tap water because there's not much in it to react to. Plus I just pour out what I don't use.
Just filtered tap, no need to ph foliars

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
So, My tap water comes in at 7.8 and I used to always ph down with Hades to get more Oly in there to buffer the soil and try and slow that ph drop in flower that often happens in Nectar grows. Used Chimera the last time and the plants liked it better and so did I. You may be lucky and not run into this as an issue.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

So, My tap water comes in at 7.8 and I used to always ph down with Hades to get more Oly in there to buffer the soil and try and slow that ph drop in flower that often happens in Nectar grows. Used Chimera the last time and the plants liked it better and so did I. You may be lucky and not run into this as an issue.
this was about foliar spray though, no need to ph foliar

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

this was about foliar spray though, no need to ph foliar
I have noticed that when foliar feeding and mixing with my well water at the old house the ph would almost be on point after adding 5ml of Bk to a quart of water out of my tap. Ph Was always in the 6's. The water I have now is alot softer but still comes out at 220ppm and 7.4 ph.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I want to flip this Green Crack plant to flower today. Just did a Herc flush last feed and am gonna start early flowering feed maybe today. I'm at 5 ml of BK a day. I'm wondering if I should do some defoliation and then wait a few days for it to heal and then flip it into flower. So here's my thoughts, the canopy is really dense sooo many tops, but depth wise it's only a foot thick. So I'm wondering if I even really need to defoliate or lollipop any of the little sucker branches off??? It's hard to tell because it's very dense but it's not thick so I'm wondering if my LEDs will penetrate the foliage well since it's not thick. Idk if I explained that well. Here's some pics. Any advice on anything before I flip her?
20220524 185950
20220524 190011

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Anybody ever tried Bloom Khaos foliar feeding and watering in with feeds at the same time. Something I wanna try maybe foliar 5 ml and feed 5 ml and then once I hit mid flowering start watering in 10 mL.

Blastfact

Blastfact

What I'm starting to see is a lot of bull shit, time and money concerning these nutes. It's starting to read like the normal weedman flimflam man novel.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I want to flip this Green Crack plant to flower today. Just did a Herc flush last feed and am gonna start early flowering feed maybe today. I'm at 5 ml of BK a day. I'm wondering if I should do some defoliation and then wait a few days for it to heal and then flip it into flower. So here's my thoughts, the canopy is really dense sooo many tops, but depth wise it's only a foot thick. So I'm wondering if I even really need to defoliate or lollipop any of the little sucker branches off??? It's hard to tell because it's very dense but it's not thick so I'm wondering if my LEDs will penetrate the foliage well since it's not thick. Idk if I explained that well. Here's some pics. Any advice on anything before I flip her?View attachment 1247788View attachment 1247789
Ehh.. nevermind. It needed defoliated bad. I've had good results with Heavy Defoliation so I took a few handfuls of leaves.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Here's after defoliation. It was way to crammed with leaves but they'll be right back and I'll probably defoliate again week 3 of flower. I'm wondering if I should flip her tonight and start the early flowering feed or give her a couple days to bounce back from the defoliation?

HighRootz

HighRootz

I have noticed that when foliar feeding and mixing with my well water at the old house the ph would almost be on point after adding 5ml of Bk to a quart of water out of my tap. Ph Was always in the 6's. The water I have now is alot softer but still comes out at 220ppm and 7.4 ph.
The water is alot harder here in So. Cal, mine comes out at 560ppm 8.3ph, that's filtered thru a Hydro Logic water filter. It's microbe day for the older gals and then a trip to the grow shop for a few bags of soil and compost for the fruits and veggies

Blastfact

Blastfact

The water is alot harder here in So. Cal, mine comes out at 560ppm 8.3ph, that's filtered thru a Hydro Logic water filter. It's microbe day for the older gals and then a trip to the grow shop for a few bags of soil and compost for the fruits and veggies
Water is about to be a MAJOR issue in the southwest. I can see odd and even water bathing days in So. Cal by street address like the gasoline issues when I lived in Orange Co. back in the day. Newsom was flapping his jaw the other day about the water issues.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I found this not too long ago when moving. I made it in Middle School almost 20 years ago, looks like my mind still in the same place LOL!!!
20220525 015028

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Seedlings entered early veg. They all seem to be taking off now except the purple crunch on the left in the back. I don't know if it's just going to be a really small indica or what. Hopefully it's a purple pheno. They've all been topped and didn't even notice and started putting out lateral branches right away. The purple crunch is just now starting to grow branches after being topped.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

This grow I want to push as hard as I can with Bloom Khaos. Last grow at one point I was up to 25ml. Starting now in veg I want to water the BK in and foliar feed it everyday. So I'll probably do equal amounts watered in and foliar fed and slowly ramp it up and when early flowering hits I'll take what I was foliar feeding and add it to the BK already in my feeds. I'm using cersei's and Tritons along with Herc to keep an abundance of calcium. Probably double up on Demeters also. Tea days I'm switching back and forth from the microbe life line to the cultured biologix ez teas. As soon as flowering starts I start using Mammoth P in any teas every tea day , I read a lot about it and asked a lot of people about it and I've heard nothing but good things except for the crazy high price. Last grow I used it at 5 ml every tea day. I have some left I have to get more but the smallest bottles like a hundred something dollars. I'd like to use all the mammoth products N, P, and K, throughout my whole grow but the price, so just P in flower for now. Anyways has anybody tried this method of using Bloom khaos??? Foliar feeding and root drenching at the same time? Regardless how high have you pushed Bk???

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Just watch the plants, moat folks don't even foliar bk every day, the most i ever did was every other day the week leading up to flip then till i stopped, about 2 weeks into flower. I would atart with just foliar, then add root drench if things are going well

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Just watch the plants, moat folks don't even foliar bk every day, the most i ever did was every other day the week leading up to flip then till i stopped, about 2 weeks into flower. I would atart with just foliar, then add root drench if things are going well
Ya I foliar feed BK every morning up until week 2 of flower. I'm not really too limited on height about 7 feet So i may want them too stretch a little more than I'm letting them. My grow space is about 5'x10'x7'. So u don't want them out growing my lights (if they do I'll add another) so I have to get the right height to Bush ratio.

Top Bottom