Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I really need to find a strain from good genes for anxiety. A little something about me for you guys I been talking to. To make a long story short I've been through some serious shit in my life, like many others. For years I've been diagnosed with everything under the sun. Depression, anxiety, ptsd, bipolar, ADHD. I don't know what it is I just cannot figure it out sometimes it comes and goes sometimes are better sometimes are worse but I'm managing. Growing has actually really helped me not only would it produces but for some reason it's really therapeutic when I'm in there f****** with my plants. I love them like family members LOL. Even give them old lady names haha. Here and there I've had strains that really worked very well for me truly. But it's rare that I find strains that works so well like that and I can't even remember what they were called I don't even think they had a name. I was seriously looking into microdosing mushrooms. The doctors have always wanted to load me up with addictive medication and I'm not being tied down by it. I know there's not going to be a miracle weed out there that's just going to cure me of all of my mental illness but does anybody have any input on strange that work very well for anxiety and stress. I had this strain that worked very well not too long ago but it was in a vape cart from the doctor and it was called mendo breath. I swear I would feel like I was going to have a panic attack and I would hit that vape one time in feel warm and fuzzy and it would go away. That's the kind of strain I want to grow.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

You really want indica strains, preferably ones with higher cbd content. I don't know specific strains but a search for high cbd indicas would point youbin the right direction. I am glad you found a great hobby to help with anxiety

C

Christos1974

I really need to find a strain from good genes for anxiety. A little something about me for you guys I been talking to. To make a long story short I've been through some serious shit in my life, like many others. For years I've been diagnosed with everything under the sun. Depression, anxiety, ptsd, bipolar, ADHD. I don't know what it is I just cannot figure it out sometimes it comes and goes sometimes are better sometimes are worse but I'm managing. Growing has actually really helped me not only would it produces but for some reason it's really therapeutic when I'm in there f****** with my plants. I love them like family members LOL. Even give them old lady names haha. Here and there I've had strains that really worked very well for me truly. But it's rare that I find strains that works so well like that and I can't even remember what they were called I don't even think they had a name. I was seriously looking into microdosing mushrooms. The doctors have always wanted to load me up with addictive medication and I'm not being tied down by it. I know there's not going to be a miracle weed out there that's just going to cure me of all of my mental illness but does anybody have any input on strange that work very well for anxiety and stress. I had this strain that worked very well not too long ago but it was in a vape cart from the doctor and it was called mendo breath. I swear I would feel like I was going to have a panic attack and I would hit that vape one time in feel warm and fuzzy and it would go away. That's the kind of strain I want to grow.
I appreciate you sharing your personal issues with us, that takes a lot of courage. I have a friend who's 65 years old and smokes Cannatonic for anxiety and stress, I haven't tried it personally but he swears by it. Good luck in your search and I hope you find that strain that works for you.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Scott Ostrander made a lot of sense on one of the ocgfam shows. He was saying something along the lines of having a full spectrum of food and microbes in the soil is like having a full spectrum light. With synthetics you're pushing certain types of cannabinoids and terpenes with organics and microbes it's a full spectrum living soil and you're pushing everything so you're getting the unique traits specific to that strain. It made me think about how sometimes you'll get a bunch of different strains but they all make you feel the same.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Thanks guys. Oh I know they're out there I've had them. And I'm going to find them and I'm going to grow them the right way. Check this out so the last plant I grew the strain was called jealousy. A buddy of mine picked it up for me and said I had to try it. It's gelato 41 x sherbet backrossed. It was from cookies. This strain worked amazing for anxiety. My buddy went through a lot of it and he ended up finding one seed in it. So I grew it and it turned out nothing like the bud that I got it from. The butt I got it from was purple my bud came out green. I mean also it was my first grow I used a simple three-part nutrient line had a whole bunch of issues plus it was a bag seed. It didn't have the same effects but it did turn out really good!!!

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I appreciate you sharing your personal issues with us, that takes a lot of courage. I have a friend who's 65 years old and smokes Cannatonic for anxiety and stress, I haven't tried it personally but he swears by it. Good luck in your search and I hope you find that strain that works for you.
I'm gonna check that out I'm on a hunt.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

You really want indica strains, preferably ones with higher cbd content. I don't know specific strains but a search for high cbd indicas would point youbin the right direction. I am glad you found a great hobby to help with anxiety
Ya I've always favored indicas for sure. I've had some hybrids tho that worked great. Animal mints was one. I also think indicas are just a cooler looking plant. And they don't grow 10 feet tall. Indoors anyways

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Sativa's do brighten up my day in the morning though just got to be careful with them even after smoking for 20 years.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Always been fascinated with the plant and always wanted to grow it never had the opportunity. Finally I am able to give it a shot and I love it I don't ever see myself not growing. I literally enjoy waking up at the ass crack of dawn mixing up nutrients and feeding them also all the other work. It's not easy but I'm loving every minute of it

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

IMG 20220204 145218 840

Well happy Friday guys!!! Snowed in here. It's white runtz and Netflix all weekend.

RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

Like Rasganja710 said. They do need some N so if I see that they're needing it I'll add a little Medusa's to a feed or some Pegasus. A little while ago they were pushed to a little tip burn so I backed off a little bit so I think I'm good on the Medusa's for now
If your using bloom khaos that could be where the burn is coming from medusas won't burn your plants... also what water source are you using, ppm in the soil, and ph range of the soil. You must know all those things before determining its medusas burning your plants also doing an herc/Olympus up flush will correct the deficiency

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

If your using bloom khaos that could be where the burn is coming from medusas won't burn your plants... also what water source are you using, ppm in the soil, and ph range of the soil. You must know all those things before determining its medusas burning your plants also doing an herc/Olympus up flush will correct the deficiency
I'm not blaming the tip burn completely on Medusa's my thinking is, is that backing off on that is backing off a little bit on all 3 NPK not just N. But you know who knows it may not even had anything to do with the nutes. It could have been my lights too close it could have been my extremely low humidity it could have been a high temp. My environment and setup isn't the greatest but I'm moving soon and I'm going to put some money into a nice setup maybe even build a little grow room I don't know I'm literally only staying where I'm at because I'm waiting for these plants to finish. I foliar fed bloom khaos at 5ml through veg and early flower. I just started watering it in with my feeds. I'm following the feed feed tea feed feed flush schedule. I have well water when it comes out of the tap it has 450 ppm and 7.3 pH. No nitrite a little nitrate. I aerated overnight with an air stone and also have to dilute it into range with distilled water because of the high ppms. I try to do a slurry at least once a week. My slurry numbers we're high for a week but I got it back into range with a herc flush. Yesterday was T day I did a slurry before and the results were 480 PPM and 6.6 pH. So for tea day i used ez tea bloom and Mammoth p.

Last edited:
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Another thing I should state is that I'm not using number four I'm using Coco loco as a medium. I will be using #4 or 4 shot from now on.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

You know what while we're kind of on the subject of nitrogen in flowering there's things I don't know. Like what are the negative effects of too much nitrogen in flowering? How do I know when I have too much nitrogen or too little nitrogen in flowering. I know with deficiency or lock out the leaves will start to turn yellow. I know with toxicity they'll turn a dark dark green but some strains are dark dark green. Just gotta get a feel for what everything does still.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I did see like 8 women arguing over a childrens tv show at 6 AM this morning. Fucking hilarious. Made my day

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Uugghh!! I accidentally split the main stem an inch or 2 on the fox farm plant on accident. So mad at myself. At least it wasn't the nectar plant but it still sucks. I bandaged it back up good. What happens from here is it going to be okay I feel like it's going to hurt my yields I'm in week 3 of flower.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Uugghh!! I accidentally split the main stem an inch or 2 on the fox farm plant on accident. So mad at myself. At least it wasn't the nectar plant but it still sucks. I bandaged it back up good. What happens from here is it going to be okay I feel like it's going to hurt my yields I'm in week 3 of flower.
it will be fine, these plants are very tough, my outdoor have split 6inches, duct taped it and it was fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom