Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Christos1974

noticed a lot of hatred & retalliation, you think it's right to go off on others but not get reported? , I don't want this account , i sense a lot of hate, how ignorant can you people be? you go off on others saying you don't understanmd what they are saying? then report them when they retalliate? b/s like the saying goes you don't tolerate this behavior then why do you allow them , seems to me it's a opposite door rejection for those who stick up for themselves & have an open door policy for trolls?
I'm sorry you're going through that, this should be nothing but positive. Keep your head up and please continue posting my friend.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Ok whats fullpower and fullon? I know its some type of fulvic. I've been using slf with every feed. My fox farm plant I foliar posiedonzime everyday. My nectar plant ive been doing Bloom khaos for foliar since early veg. Bloom khaos has zues and posiedon in it. Isnt zues similiar to one of them?
Full p is humics, its the base for zeus. Bloom k is a kelp product plus special ingredient. During veg and early flower i use zeus in soil and ful p in foliar.
My go to foliar spray is fulp, photo plus, Kraken, althena, Pegasus 5ml each in 32oz filtered water, no need to ph foliar. I alternate that with bloomk. I also use slf with every feed, between 5-10ml, its an enzyme that woeks great with this line

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

noticed a lot of hatred & retalliation, you think it's right to go off on others but not get reported? , I don't want this account , i sense a lot of hate, how ignorant can you people be? you go off on others saying you don't understanmd what they are saying? then report them when they retalliate? b/s like the saying goes you don't tolerate this behavior then why do you allow them , seems to me it's a opposite door rejection for those who stick up for themselves & have an open door policy for trolls?
I am guessing you posted this in the wrong place. This is a thread all about Nectar for the gods line

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Full p is humics, its the base for zeus. Bloom k is a kelp product plus special ingredient. During veg and early flower i use zeus in soil and ful p in foliar.
My go to foliar spray is fulp, photo plus, Kraken, althena, Pegasus 5ml each in 32oz filtered water, no need to ph foliar. I alternate that with bloomk. I also use slf with every feed, between 5-10ml, its an enzyme that woeks great with this line
I'm def gonna get some fulp for my next run. Ive been getting everything goes along and heard ii was good. I did do the alternating foliar feeds outlined in the bible for about a week and saw great results. Started to get a little tip burn, backed off and just did bk everyday at 5 ml. Still at 5ml.

D

dalegribble

there you go with the drama, there's quite a few drama queens in here that gotten me to despise this site, you didn't bother reading that started this observation or w/e his name is you side with him, but I saw it so did everyone else, so much hatred so much hostility drama & it's best, you wonder why no one comes in here? the day social media kills civilization, before it was video killed the radio stat video got killed by the social media fanatics then social media killed civilization

D

dalegribble

1 RULE OF THUMB YOU GOT A PROBLEM READ ABOUT IT, IF YOU ARE BORED READ ABOUT SOMETHING & QUIT HARASSING PEOPLE, YOU GET BASHED BY DRAMA & OTHERS TAKING SIDES, DOESN'T WORK, MAKES THEM LEAVE THE SITE

B

buhdda

I started growing and studying 2 years ago when the pandemic started. I was out of work bored out of my mind. One day I got IP and decided to grow. Read about 10 grow bibles which do have good information in them but as you know as the years go on things change and we know more now. Got on blogs asked questions, googled a million things, harassed the local grow shop guy with a million questions, so been studying for 2 years but this is never ending learning. I love the hobby, love the community, love the plant. I use it medicinally and recreationally. This strain is Gelat.Og. I'm growing now.
how can you love a community so full of hate? this is the 1st time I posted in over 2 weeks now & sorry I joined, I seen nothing has changed watched a forum someone saying they left like 10 yrs. ago b/c of the dramas & seen that nothing has changed, just like in restaurants the managers bad mouths the employees the employees gives you the wrong order you get the manager than they argue with you too, I'm not the 1 that gotten the order wrong, see the problems?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Idk if you guys are arguing in the right thread but take that shit somewhere else. I'm not looking for social media. I'm simply looking for opinions if people that grow weed. Bad advice good advice don't give a shit. OPINIONS. Someone with maturity and wisdom can agree to disagree. People are so sensitive they'll get on these blogs and argue over the funniest shit if u take a step back look at what you're arguing about dont you feel lame. Like people argue and threaten eachother but dont have the balls to dk it in real life. Thats the problem. Do it the good old fashioned way pick a place beat eachother up over something silly. Oooor take your fuckin phone away from your face. Cant we all just get along🤣

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I wish I had real people to talk to have an intelligent conversation with but now im limited to the forums. So please. No bickering. Were not on FB. Were talking about plants.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I appreciate you starting this thread. If those 2 keep being annoying you can always block them. Neither one is very active on this site

fishbuds

fishbuds

Those bickering bitties are in the wrong thread, and could be robot trolls.

Good thread snick, only thing I would say today, is; you dont have to use slf100 every fertigation or flush. Once every 3/4 waterings should suffice, that shit aint cheap, and more does no good than the smaller amounts prescribed. Mix in others, like EM1, photo+, etc...there is a list of like 10 products that play well with our nftg in the bible.

I did my first herc flush this winter today for the plants that needed h2o ;)

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Good thread snick, only thing I would say today, is; you dont have to use slf100 every fertigation or flush. Once every 3/4 waterings should suffice, that shit aint cheap, and more does no good than the smaller amounts prescribed. Mix in others, like EM1, photo+, etc...there is a list of like 10 products that play well with our nftg in the bible.

Heres my microbe line up. Ya I definitely use too much slf 100. I use it with every feed and flush. I gotta add some fullon, fullpower, em1, figure out some teas. But ya I like doing the herd flushes. I feel like on flush day and tea day the plants explode with growth I'm In week 2 of flower so I'll wait to get any other additives. Recommend anything? I have my microbe life yield enhancer in the POM bottle. Lol it came from amazon already opened for me. Lol it was a mess I saved most of it and got my money back.

fishbuds

fishbuds

I like the two one the left, for sure. One for veg, and then the other for flower. Mammoth i like too, but use less with the more worm castings used. Havent used the others.

With all that said, the best two things i have heard with regard to this plant are: less is more, and LITFA.

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.

I do use SLF with every feed. 5ml/gal does fine even when Herc is at 100 ml/gal. Every other watering or so I need to get in there with a fork and turn the crust over but it works OK. EM-1 is necessary for me but I can't do the Bill Burns 15ml/gal every feed in flower. Drives the pH way down. Can't wait until they release the Apollo and Pluto microbes. I got a few samples back n December but more would be nice.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I like the two one the left, for sure. One for veg, and then the other for flower. Mammoth i like too, but use less with the more worm castings used. Havent used the others.

With all that said, the best two things i have heard with regard to this plant are: less is more, and LITFA.
They're just like people. Moderation. A lil of this a lil of that.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I do use SLF with every feed. 5ml/gal does fine even when Herc is at 100 ml/gal. Every other watering or so I need to get in there with a fork and turn the crust over but it works OK. EM-1 is necessary for me but I can't do the Bill Burns 15ml/gal every feed in flower. Drives the pH way down. Can't wait until they release the Apollo and Pluto microbes. I got a few samples back n December but more would be nice.
I want samples where do I get em Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom