Needshelpguys Grow Thread

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Ya, just posted it 🤣 😆🤣, takes all that green right out, good luck!
20191226 173550

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Hey guys does someone know what this is? Couple leaves beginning to brown in spots, initially thought It was light burn but now discovered in couple places distant from light. Very difficult to see in full plant pics so I removed them. Ph in the coco is 6 and 6.1 feeding 700-800ppm

20200114 193922
20200114 193915
20200114 193905
20200114 193857
20200114 193845
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I thought it could be the bug problem I've had on and off but that last pic makes me think its something to do with nutrients

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey guys does someone know what this is? Couple leaves beginning to brown in spots, initially thought It was light burn but now discovered in couple places distant from light. Very difficult to see in full plant pics so I removed them. Ph in the coco is 6 and 6.1 feeding 700-800ppm

Full plant pic? Does look like light burn but the leaf looks more over nuted.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I'll get them at lights off, thanks for your opinion as always, had a couple leaves showing damage like shown under the canopy so I think its more nute related, initially the first damage I seen was directly under the light, I've recently cut what I was feeding by half due to high ppm build up and had no tip or damage before then so could it be bad ratios of the nutes? I've been feeding as in I've been feeding 70ish% recommended for additives and 50-60% recommended for A/B for roughly a week

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Also damage very difficult to see in full plant pics will try again Soon

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I just checked and I've been feeding the cutting/seedlings recommended for A/B and the additives I've been feeding at 60% recommended

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Why would you feed unneeded additives more than base nutes?

Of course it would cause an imbalance. Our plants only need a balanced complete grow ratio nute. The rest is all hype. Or at least diminishing returns.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Why would you feed unneeded additives more than base nutes?

Of course it would cause an imbalance. Our plants only need a balanced complete grow ratio nute. The rest is all hype. Or at least diminishing returns.
I usually don't use additives but wanted to give it ago for one grow to see if it was worth it ay usually only use pk boost but see even now thats not worth it from what I've read I've got a few days left on my pk and need to buy other additives so I might just stop with them and just finish the pk and use the pk and A/B at the same strength

Top Bottom