New and need all the help i can get!!!

• Thread starter Tylerm1712
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

This is my first time ever growing and I'm a noob beyond belief.
My autos popped on aug27 and I'm about 4weeks in I'm a lil worried I stunted my plants cause there only about a foot tall.
And I really am confused on how to tell if it's a female and starting to flower.
Sorry I dont have better pics can anyone give me some advise and opinion.
New and need all the help i can get
New and need all the help i can get 2
New and need all the help i can get 3
New and need all the help i can get 5

New and need all the help i can get 4
Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

And I have them in a ac infinity 8x4 tent in my livingroom I live in az and hvac is super expensive so they stay around 79-82degrees and 42% RH. Plants are in a 50/50mix of Ff OF and HF I've been using FF root drentcher and the general hydroponics 8 bottle line up but by time I mix everything and PH at 6.15 the PPM have been as high as 1150ppm and if I remember correct EC was like 1.48. I'm just confused if I stunted them based on how tall they are or will they just blow up last 2 weeks of veg. I can normally get 3 waterings a week so I've been using RO water feed nutes on monday then flush ph water Wednesday and friday.

growsince79

growsince79

This is my first time ever growing and I'm a noob beyond belief.
My autos popped on aug27 and I'm about 4weeks in I'm a lil worried I stunted my plants cause there only about a foot tall.
And I really am confused on how to tell if it's a female and starting to flower.
Sorry I dont have better pics can anyone give me some advise and opinion.View attachment 1172703View attachment 1172704View attachment 1172705View attachment 1172708
They look healthy and good size for one month. I don't do autos.

Beza

Beza

I don't see any balls or white hairs. I use a loop and look all over the plant (oftentimes will show on a lower bud site or main stem).

Soon as I see a cluster of balls I separate. Those look big enough to show somewhere on plant either a white hair or cluster of balls. I separated these like 5 days ago using a jewelers loop initially.
DSC 0005

DSC 0006

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

And I have them in a ac infinity 8x4 tent in my livingroom I live in az and hvac is super expensive so they stay around 79-82degrees and 42% RH. Plants are in a 50/50mix of Ff OF and HF I've been using FF root drentcher and the general hydroponics 8 bottle line up but by time I mix everything and PH at 6.15 the PPM have been as high as 1150ppm and if I remember correct EC was like 1.48. I'm just confused if I stunted them based on how tall they are or will they just blow up last 2 weeks of veg. I can normally get 3 waterings a week so I've been using RO water feed nutes on monday then flush ph water Wednesday and friday.
What were your ppms in the runoff?

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

Either cut your feed amount by 20% or dim the light

Either cut your feed amount by 20% or dim the light a bit.
I should prob say that for the first 2.5weeks the plants were under a mars hydro tsl2000 I think is the model @ 80%. The fc6500 just showed up a week ago and I only got it at 45% on the dimmer. U think I should turn down even more. I haven't tested run off yet cause my ro set up is so slow like 50gpd so to saturate the entire 5gal pot takes alot and most of time it starts pouring out the sides of fabric pot not the bottom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom