New and need all the help i can get!!!

• Thread starter Tylerm1712
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

Because of their color and size. It never hurt to back it up a notch to make sure everything is stable before pushing it hard again. They look good, but I think you need to raise your light or dim it. The nodes are jammed close together. Raise the light to stretch the plant to taller growth and reduce light stress.
That was my major concern when I see others plants nodes seem real spaced apart I practically have one every 1/8 to 1/4inch.

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

Screenshot 20210926 142538 HV Cam
Screenshot 20210926 142542 HV Cam

Any opinion on this plant or is it to early to tell sorry about quality it hard to hold micro still at a 100x zoom

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

20210926 143450
i have one plant that has two older leaves that are turning yellow and dieing off would u guys agree this looks like potassium deficiency or do u think its somethin else?
20210926 143457

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

I should prob say that for the first 2.5weeks the plants were under a mars hydro tsl2000 I think is the model @ 80%. The fc6500 just showed up a week ago and I only got it at 45% on the dimmer. U think I should turn down even more. I haven't tested run off yet cause my ro set up is so slow like 50gpd so to saturate the entire 5gal pot takes alot and most of time it starts pouring out the sides of fabric pot not the bottom.
Maybe try a spray bottle and wet the surface, give it a few mins to soak in and then water slowly. That might help with the feed pouring out the sides.

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

Maybe try a spray bottle and wet the surface, give it a few mins to soak in and then water slowly. That might help with the feed pouring out the sides.
Ok I'll give that a try it deff makes sense cause it rolls out to sides when soil is dry
Raise the light to help the plant stretch.
Ideal node spacing is around an inch or so.
Hey what u think about these older leaves u think it looks like a deficiency?
20210926 143450
20210926 143457

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I don't see any balls or white hairs. I use a loop and look all over the plant (oftentimes will show on a lower bud site or main stem).

Soon as I see a cluster of balls I separate. Those look big enough to show somewhere on plant either a white hair or cluster of balls. I separated these like 5 days ago using a jewelers loop initially.View attachment 1172848

View attachment 1172850
male

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Yep, this is exactly what we have to do too, or it'll all run out from the sides of our fabric pots...I also prefer "dunk and soak" too, BUT not too often...👍 😎

KingKobi

KingKobi

Dear Tyler
Sit down
Pop a can
An chill

You doin a great job man. Little nute deficiency in an old fan leaf, no probs.
Plants look fine, autos are fem, they look healthy.
You doin a great job. It will happen quick cos they autos, keep an eye on new growth for health/deficiencies and don’t try and reinvent the wheel.
6-7 weeks you will be the proud daddy of your newborn stash.
Keep up the good work.
KK

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

Dear Tyler
Sit down
Pop a can
An chill

You doin a great job man. Little nute deficiency in an old fan leaf, no probs.
Plants look fine, autos are fem, they look healthy.
You doin a great job. It will happen quick cos they autos, keep an eye on new growth for health/deficiencies and don’t try and reinvent the wheel.
6-7 weeks you will be the proud daddy of your newborn stash.
Keep up the good work.
KK
Thank you I really appreciate it. I'm one of the most impatient people ever so gardening has been a good hobby to get into. this is first time and I did my best to educate myself before I started with the hope I can minimize the stupid mistakes and not waste my time. But I've found there still a steep learning curve and im actually kinda enjoying it. It's really hard not to open the tent 10times a day and over love but im sure after first harvest it will be less exciting and new to me.

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

Yep, this is exactly what we have to do too, or it'll all run out from the sides of our fabric pots...I also prefer "dunk and soak" too, BUT not too often...👍 😎
Oh ya that is a good idea never heard of that method. Thank u I learn somethin new everyday.

Mrb53

Mrb53

From the pics you first loaded, too early to determine sex. I do not see any flowering YET. Plants look VERY healthy. Never go by the lowest / first and even second set of leaves, theu almost alwyas die off. New growth is what you look at and yours is fine. DO not lift the lights...you do not need stretch. If they are true autos, you will see the sex soon. You have a very nice setup going...watch the temps and Rh as you are moving into the next stage very soon. Even though they may be autos, you can kick start flowering by increasing darkness to 12 hours...a week or 2 should do it and then you can go back to 18 or even 20 hrs of light. If they are photo period, keep the lights at 12/12 so you do not reveg. This is the time to concentrate on training (LST), topping, fimming...and soon as you start seeing the sex, you can start feeding them appropriate nutes

Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

From the pics you first loaded, too early to determine sex. I do not see any flowering YET. Plants look VERY healthy. Never go by the lowest / first and even second set of leaves, theu almost alwyas die off. New growth is what you look at and yours is fine. DO not lift the lights...you do not need stretch. If they are true autos, you will see the sex soon. You have a very nice setup going...watch the temps and Rh as you are moving into the next stage very soon. Even though they may be autos, you can kick start flowering by increasing darkness to 12 hours...a week or 2 should do it and then you can go back to 18 or even 20 hrs of light. If they are photo period, keep the lights at 12/12 so you do not reveg. This is the time to concentrate on training (LST), topping, fimming...and soon as you start seeing the sex, you can start feeding them appropriate nutes
I was board today so I went to the hydroponic store and picked up some stuff to make a watering system cause it's so hard to make sure even water across all plant and it's like playing twister trying to reach over other plants to get to the ones in back but I was chatting with the fella there and he said since the canopy is so thick leaves are bound to die off at the bottom from lack of light penetration.
20210928 165956
20210928 170000

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

And I have them in a ac infinity 8x4 tent in my livingroom I live in az and hvac is super expensive so they stay around 79-82degrees and 42% RH. Plants are in a 50/50mix of Ff OF and HF I've been using FF root drentcher and the general hydroponics 8 bottle line up but by time I mix everything and PH at 6.15 the PPM have been as high as 1150ppm and if I remember correct EC was like 1.48. I'm just confused if I stunted them based on how tall they are or will they just blow up last 2 weeks of veg. I can normally get 3 waterings a week so I've been using RO water feed nutes on monday then flush ph water Wednesday and friday.
Bring rh up a little more they tent to like higher rh when in vegi stage 45 48 48 rh more for flowering

Top Bottom