New and need all the help i can get!!!

• Thread starter Tylerm1712
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tylerm1712

Tylerm1712

I pulled out every plant and took them in the kitchen and flushed 2 or 3 gallons of water threw the soil in each pot and then the next 3days they grew like 8-12inches. Is it possible they were nute locked cause I mean they took off after I did that.
20211015 153230

Mrb53

Mrb53

that is what flushing is all about...they really do look a thousand times better. Now you should make sure they get 12 hrs of darkness even if they are autoflower. Watch the height as they can stretch so high there is no room between the light and the canopy / tops of the plants. You can tie them over (lean 0 left/right/front/back) if you think theya re going to get too close to the lights (should be no less than 8inch. preferably 12). I would start taking out some of the LOWER canopy fan leaves, not really needed. As they stretch, the upper stems should be soft enough to strat training to grow horizontally. Remember, you do not have to bend them 90 degrees in 1 day...little at a time and they will bend just fine. At the point they are bending, those branches will point and grow upwards and flourish from the light exposure. Everything under that can be trimmed off (never more than 30% at a time, heal, trim again)

Mrb53

Mrb53

The growth looks very good. take a peek at what the flowers should look like...if they do not, try adjusting nutes for flowering (lower the N portion), make sure lights are 12/12 or even make the dark LONGER. Winter eventually gets down to 8 hrs of light, the rest darkness. Lower the temps (winter is under 70-65°F day, 50-55°F night. We trick them sometimes by watering with icecubes to lower soil temps.
week 1 flower
Week1

week 2 flower
Week2

week 4-5 flower
Week4to5

Top Bottom