New beans!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Plus we're doing projects with Reeferman, a little sumpin with DNA(still working out details) and Swerve mentioned a project in the near future too. So i'm as giddy as a kid in a candy store,the next couple years are gonna be crazy for sure!:party0033:

B

bucshott

Awesome pics Snowcap, They are just sooo....TASTY looking MMMM.

Buc

S

ssuuee

Nice to read your threads again Mota. Glad your back. Headband = (sd x og) og?

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
mota

lookin forward to all ur releases especially the projects

think bout

heri n o.haze

la conXgrendal/fugu kush

1luvbigherb

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
yeah boy thats what i got 2 say sounds like some bomb coming i want that headband on my head

pbangga

pbangga

damn mota i will def b on the look out 4 the g13 ibl's and the kodiak gold x g13.....keep pumpin out them killer genetics bro

V

v0ssman

this place rocks, im so glad I took the time to stop on by! :rasta:

A

azmatis

mota . huge fan of your genetics
keep on missin your moondawg, but the headband sounds good also
or the fugu kush , hell its all good
much respect
azmatis

Venom818

Venom818

Whats up mota any time frame on those headband S1's.
THANK YOU

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
mota is currently away for a while everyone due to some security reasons this is what he stated logic had posted

R

rennie37

is any one of the milita are going to continue that project "the male search" that mota was talking about?

R

Rootztonic

Got some old work of motas sour turbo and GBWf4(g13 x black widow f4) all bomb smoke...cant wait to re-up on some more mota....peace

B

bonghitter

we have a collective up here in cen-cal can we talk about a purchase for the store?

J

Jeffman

is any one of the milita are going to continue that project "the male search" that mota was talking about?

medic is still doing it, but ya won t see him here cuz he got banned, i can always ask him where the project at
peace
jeffman

Latest posts

Top Bottom