New Growers General Chat

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

What's Crackin @THCdurk ?
Yeah he's grown some of these.
Hey Durk I think we should cross your Holy Grail to my Kosher Kush and we could have us the" Jehovah witnesses " Kush .
What do you think of it?
It would be knocking on every ones door.

STR8

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

:badboy::drunk: :smoking::drunk::badboy:
Hola my fellow seniors and senioritas!

I recently switched over to General Hydroponics Flora Series. I also use Super Thrive here and there when I let em really dry out.

Well I've been reading up a lot on The Lucas Formula and how people love it and get fantastic results.

I will be using the Flora Nova series following the Lucas Formula

If you have any experience with this or know about it please put your thoughts down

Have a great 1 :smoking:

G gnome

G gnome

:badboy::drunk: :smoking::drunk::badboy:
Hola my fellow seniors and senioritas!

I recently switched over to General Hydroponics Flora Series. I also use Super Thrive here and there when I let em really dry out.

Well I've been reading up a lot on The Lucas Formula and how people love it and get fantastic results.

I will be using the Flora Nova series following the Lucas Formula

If you have any experience with this or know about it please put your thoughts down

Have a great 1 :smoking:
I been runnin gen hydro flora and flora nova series a long time if ya have a questions lemme hear em. Best o luck. Ur gonna like the nutes

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I been runnin gen hydro flora and flora nova series a long time if ya have a questions lemme hear em. Best o luck. Ur gonna like the nutes
Sweet, yea so far I've just switched to their 3 part nute line from the fox farm nute line. Not that I had any problems with FF, it actually worked great for me. I just wanted to try other stuff and really like it.
With the flora nova do you add any maxigro or other additives?
I was thinking I'm gonna follow the Lucas Formula with the floranova and just as did my extras like it says

G gnome

G gnome

Sweet, yea so far I've just switched to their 3 part nute line from the fox farm nute line. Not that I had any problems with FF, it actually worked great for me. I just wanted to try other stuff and really like it.
With the flora nova do you add any maxigro or other additives?
I was thinking I'm gonna follow the Lucas Formula with the floranova and just as did my extras like it says
Maxigro isnt an additive. Its a seperate standalone nutrient line. I dont do lucas. I use it in the recommend ratios

G gnome

G gnome

Yea I understand its another nutrient line.. I read that some mix that in so that's why I asked, to kinda get an answer
If ur gonna add something i wud recommend molasses and microbes.
I dont know if thats answering ur question tho....?

G gnome

G gnome

Ok sweet.. Now what about the luscious stuff and that type of additives, what are your opinions on them?
Luscious stuff?
For me i like to keep it simple. I use just the basic nutes and teas. Most nute companies w have ya addin 10 things to ur mix but ime keepin it simple is best.

Top Bottom