New growroom, great hardware

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

I`m going to grow myself some motherplants, one of them is the s5 strain, one impressive cross between Amnesia Haze and Jack Herrer
gallery_27127_12740_187705.jpg

The other one will be another Amnesia Haze cross this time with Herijuana from Motarebel, she`s called Kronocaine

kronocaine-shop.jpg

Then i will take cuttings/clones to grow, i`m so very eager to start this new project :cool:

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Sounds great, and looks like some fun strains to play with. Right here with ya, got me excited as well. That Kronocaine plant is awesome looking. Was that a previous grow?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer setup and colas Krasi! Bummer about the hermies, but it looks like you got some sweet strains for the backup plan...

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

best wishhhes on your next project krasssi diggggin the strains u gunnna be workin with hope all is well with ya:cool:

Krasi

Krasi

M.S.T., that Kronocaine is from the master himself, the breeder Whazzup, it`s one potent mother.... i smoked her on the Hightimes cannabis cup, and i was a goner.

Shady, thanks man, the hermies took away some drive, and gave me a lot more work, but i will finish this round and first some adjustments, one more seedling grow to test the stable environment, and then my own clones will hit the dirt;)

Leadsled, thanks dude, those crosses are the bomb, the s5 is a clone only strain, the one i posted here is infested with spidermite, this one is better looking and was growed by a fellow wietforum menber MRT
gallery_25470_11391_479433.jpg

This is the tipical bud build up of the s5 strain:eek:

MarijuanaBaybee, Thank you, i`m very anxious to work with them, but first one more Amnesia Haze seedling grow coming up, with some new hardware.
Here is one more Kronocaine pic from a moderator at the wietforum site, grown under T9 lightning
gallery_972_2777_2045941.jpg

half baked

half baked

shiiiiiiiit you got it planned good for the future bro, cant wait to see you rock the s5 out, i got some1 who gets a parcel of it now and then and its potent, very potent, 1 day she'll be in my garden ;) speak soon bro

hb

Krasi

Krasi

Halfbaked, yeah the future looks bright, i hope u do get the chance to grow her, peace.

Krasi

Krasi

Here `s an update on my plants, first of all, i am somewhat happier, i didn`t find no new balls, the budzz are starting to gain more flesh, the trichomes are rapidly multiplying and there a citrus pine scent entering my nostrils.
Here are the pics from today, 12/12 day 33, visual flowering day 19

P1010322
P1010323
P1010325
P1010326
P1010327
P1010331
P1010333
P1010350
P1010351
P1010355

Krasi

Krasi

Galaxyuser, thanks man, they`re still green and getting fat, the plasma is adding health benefits

Kushluvr, big budz fom daddy and still developping is whiteness from mommy

DieselBoy

DieselBoy

I had 'lost' this thread and I'm so glad I re-found it! Looking really good, Krasi.

Krasi

Krasi

Kushluvr, thanks bro:)

DieselBoy , thank u to my man, and glad ur back;)

Top Bottom