New strains from Neville!

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jack hairy

jack hairy

im sure that was just a mistake, i dont think the father of super kush has hawaiian in it. but the gush does.
they may be the same female " kangas kush" crossed to either jim ortegas kush male or the g13/ hawaiian male.
thats what everyone seemed to think up till now anyways...

R

rimmeo

well i have it written down right here as nevil gave me the descriptions maybe i wrote it backwards ill check with him tonight

sun

sun

Rimmeo , hello I have been folowing the grail for some time , and I would like to finaly get my hands on some beans ,please pm me a list .I cant figure out how to use the pm feature , its diferent now or something.

R

rimmeo

well i have it written down right here as nevil gave me the descriptions maybe i wrote it backwards ill check with him tonight
yes i got that backward the GUSH has the G13 hawian father

Smokin Moose

Smokin Moose

Gush is
Jim Ortega's G13 x Hawaiin female x Jim Ortega's Kush male
There's not many of these around.
Nevil's Super Kush is
Kanga's Kush female x Jim Ortega's Kush male.

R

rimmeo

thanks buddy havent heard from you in a while how it going glad to see you here keep in touch i thought you were gona call if you want start a conversation in my profile

skunkushybrid

skunkushybrid

somebody having something negative to say should be just as welcomed as positives... else we'd all just be hero worshiping idiots, wouldn't we?

Where is Neville by the way? i thought he was supposed to be showing up a month ago?

R

rimmeo

Excellent
Info on Gush and Super Kush please
-Flower times
-info on moms and dads used like flavors, highs, aromas
-any pictures of moms or dads
-any dried Nug shots of Gush or Super Kush
-what does the Gush taste and smell like
-what does Super Kush taste and smell like
- highs of both
Thanks
they both smell fruity to me kind of like grapes but i have no pic's of the dried product ill check on the moms and dads

hotRod

hotRod

Lady Spade
this thread is 10 pages long with zero information confirmed.

In today's world of breeders there is always plenty of information on new released crosses
pictures, grow logs and smoke reports. This thread has nothing

jack hairy

jack hairy

i posted a few pics in this thread,
of the hawaiian haze and the NH35 x Kanga 04 sativa.
so i wouldnt say it has no info.

ive got some NH21 x MMS clones in flowering,
as well as some MML x S5.
ill put up some pics and info about them when i can.

guy barnes

guy barnes

...the grail...I'd call this thread,the HOLY FAIL...
U av gotoo b JOKING mon
It seems drama and Neville go hand in hand!!!
move on peeps,why they growing kush,when a GOOD sativa is ALWAYS,supposed to be better!!!
ultimate scammers,lookin for EASY money,from EASY prey
...limited edition rope weed...Hahehaaheeheehaa!!!
LAUGH MY TRUCKIN ARSE OFF!
well i see you havent gotten any of the great sativa strain then the mullium crosses are fabulous the pic's are in previous post i dont understand why you are so confused about

skunkushybrid

skunkushybrid

Lady Spade, you are the one hyping things here, even trolling.

You're seeking to confuse people and make out that some guy, pissed off at you for stealing money from him, is a troll against the whole community. When the truth is this guy was only attacking you until you brought Neville's name into it. He has now mistakenly assumed that you and your husband, the illiterate rimmeo, are in league with Neville and Shanti, when really you just sell beans... and not very well. You throw around these names in an effort to confuse and twist the situation.

The gist of the situation is that you and your husband have some people to pay back... you should also be honest with the guy that is attacking you and say it isn't anything to do with Neville. You are harming Neville's reputation by dealing and acting in this way, and he should drop you like a hot stone. You're in it for the wrong reasons.

hotRod

hotRod

you all should make a new thread for your drama discussions and leave this thread alone

Still waiting for information, smoke reports and pictures
on Gush and Super Kush.

jack hairy

jack hairy

grow them yourself and get your own information.
or be patient and polite and the people who are growing them will share their experiences.

the super kush will be one of the next ones i start, i need a kush male anyways.
it will be about a month before that happens though.

Smokin Moose

Smokin Moose

Rainbow Chunky update 11 weeks 003

Rainbow Chunky at 11 weeks. Finishing out nicely.

Rainbow Chunky update 11 weeks 004
Top Bottom