New to the website . So Here is the grow journal i started

• Thread starter BryanOconner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I'm off the juice but Sam Smith's anything is a great beer. The oatmeal stout was my favorite.
That outmeal stout was great, you practically had to eat it hahahaa. Definitely awesome.
You sir, no quality. I too haven’t drank in about 15 years. But when I did it was Heineken and Sam smiths. 👊🏻🤡

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Samuel Smith's nut brown ale. 🤌

I discovered this combo around the holidays. 2oz gin, half a lemon, half a can black cherry thc seltzer.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Samuel Smith's nut brown ale. 🤌

I discovered this combo around the holidays. 2oz gin, half a lemon, half a can black cherry thc seltzer.
View attachment 2115496
Of coarse mf’n schwifty knows tha Gatdamned deal on them Sammy smith too.
Nut brown were just like the outmeal stouts. So thick it was beer you could chew. Makes any standard ipa look like Pilsner hahahaha.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Of coarse mf’n schwifty knows tha Gatdamned deal on them Sammy smith too.
Nut brown were just like the outmeal stouts. So thick it was beer you could chew. Makes any standard ipa look like Pilsner hahahaha.
Nothing like chugging a few warm ones in 90deg heat before you do a bunch of drugs and dance at a Phish show 🤣🤣🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nothing like chugging a few warm ones in 90deg heat before you do a bunch of drugs and dance at a Phish show 🤣🤣🤣
You know, I’ve had long standing arguments about the warm Sammy paradox. It’s like Moses splitting the sea. There’s always and argument. Yeah bro, you’re a real one. You know. 🤣🤣🤣 except it was every jam festie or one off stop. Tours. once I found that stuff, it was over…..not everyone carries it tho, tough to come by, when you find it you have to become best friends with the store owner so they keep it In stock. Dinesh was awesome for that! HEY DINESH! thanks homie!
Where ever you are, I hope you are slinging Sammy smiths hahahah

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Update .So idk why i did not snap a picture of the harvested plant . It came out just as well using coffee beer and energy drinks . I was surprised coffee had so much nitrogen in it . Next time i will use weak coffee . I will be doing a grow journal for herbies headshop
This will be an outdoor grow . I will be using coffee in two cbd plants and two thc plants . The other plants will be receiving only liquid nutrients . Will be an exciting grow .
All auto .

Top Bottom