new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ri420patient

ri420patient

No problem bro! I was wondering, are you using a sub barrel? sub res connected to the float valve in the epicenter is a good way to keep ppms up and help with ph fluctuation. I like to keep my barrel ppm the same as the system with my ph around 5.7-5.8. as you transition into flower those girls will drink close to a gallon a day sometimes more, ph-ing your system several times a day is not good IMO, also pouring nutrients directly into epi without diluting can be harmful in some situations, using a barrel or sub res will free up alot of your time and the plants will be much happier if the water level, ph, and ppm don't fluctuate so drastically.

I would definetly do some pruning of the canopy, you got the right idea there. There is a great thread on ISA pruning at the top of the Under Current threads. Interference leaves should be your biggest concern. anything blocking light from getting to buds just below the main canopy should be removed during weeks 3-4 of flower. Check out desert squirels threads he is the man when it comes to getting the most out of the UC.

Nothing against Quantum9 I'm just not familiar with this farmer. I'm sure they got mad skills!

Yes I am on the east coast! I might be closer than you think ;) 401 for life!

Peace Med
Yeah I have a top off res its getting hooked up today it will be on the outside of the room it's 105 gallons and I have a 55 gallon res also I had the 55 hooked up to iton a float valve and I had been taking out 5 gallons and mixing the nutes in that and dumping back in is that diluted enough or should I be mixing in the 55 gallon I was wondering how to mix the nutes in the res but thought it might just be easier to mix in then the res but I will have it automatically filled with ro water from the bigger res and will prob try mixing the nutes in the top off once I start flowering cause I'm sure they will be sucking them up alot faster and q9 is desert squirrel thanks for the help and this 401 is small I'm sure we know some of the same people lol

Growboy

Growboy

Quantum9 is dessertsquirrel just to let you know
didnt read the last comment

ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

ri420patient

The flip has begun tn just emptied the buckets refilled with tap water at 87 ppm and begun week 1 of flower

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Woo hoo! Shit is about to get crazy up in here...

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

how high are your ceilings ? what do you know about the strain that you are growing ? some strains more than double in size during stretch . everything looks on the money !

ri420patient

ri420patient

how high are your ceilings ? what do you know about the strain that you are growing ? some strains more than double in size during stretch . everything looks on the money !
i only have 8 ft ceilings and i may have vegged to long lol its a 80%sativa and 20%indica says it stretches alot so hopefully not to much or ill be breaking out the string its about to get crazy in here im sure if they double in size ill be ok but triple in size its going to be close

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

i only have 8 ft ceilings and i may have vegged to long lol its a 80%sativa and 20%indica says it stretches alot so hopefully not to much or ill be breaking out the string its about to get crazy in here im sure if they double in size ill be ok but triple in size its going to be close
YO dude,80/20 ! you know, pull them bitches down and around and let them stretch . you'll be alright . just keep your mains and cut all the fluff out .

ri420patient

ri420patient

YO dude,80/20 ! you know, pull them bitches down and around and let them stretch . you'll be alright . just keep your mains and cut all the fluff out .[/quote

ive done some trimming on them and maintenance got rid of anything that was low and wasnt going to do anything cleared up some leaves on top that were blocking any sites that wanted to come thru the cages are definately going to help me out i hope :banghead: and if need be some tieing down hoping all goes well

ri420patient

ri420patient

just ordered a ideal air 180 pint dehumidifier will have that in on wed

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
you may have vegged too long if those are satties!!!! Order a case of yo-yos from C.A.P online and next run throw a wire grid on the ceiling.

Also, I see in your setup pick more than one person doing your build. To me that is a no-no. I hope you trust them implicitly.

ri420patient

ri420patient

you may have vegged too long if those are satties!!!! Order a case of yo-yos from C.A.P online and next run throw a wire grid on t
he ceiling.

Also, I see in your setup pick more than one person doing your build. To me that is a no-no. I hope you trust them implicitly.
Those guys helping me all have rooms we have been friends since little kids and there's 3 steel doors u have to get thru to get in there and do u think I could put something over the top of those cages or is it to late for me I totally understand what your saying though thanks

ri420patient

ri420patient

I also cancelled the order for that ideal air and went with a Santa Fe I found off Craigslist brand new for 900$ a guy had bought it that owns a heating company and it had a dent in the cover that the shipping people wouldn't admit fault to so he had to eat it he payed 1600 for it

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I also cancelled the order for that ideal air and went with a Santa Fe I found off Craigslist brand new for 900$ a guy had bought it that owns a heating company and it had a dent in the cover that the shipping people wouldn't admit fault to so he had to eat it he payed 1600 for it

nice come up!

Top Bottom