New year, new thread... 2013 flower shots

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

shoot away dude, I'm here for any questions.... Goodluck with the move!!

Fwiw I'd run beds in my sealed room, if I had a little more room.... The other room it's w.e lol not worth the build

Also the climate over there is much nicer, deff doesn't require sealed rooms to do it proper.... But here's what I say, if you can grow in a sealed room, then you can grow anywhere.... Not literally anywhere, but as long as you have the funds you can build that same room in any climate or region

If you grow adjusted to your climate and dial in without sealing, you only have it dialed in that specific climate, when you move or drastic weird weather occurs you've gotta scurry to make changes

I prefer 365 dialed, i'ts funny hearing man my winter runs are always better and things like that, cuz in that room it's w.e climate I make... You want winter or summer? Lol

Be easy dude like I said, and look forward to chatting it up, I'll be back in CO late Jan for the X-Games we'll have to try to session it up... I'll have weed this time

rawman

rawman

plump aint the word this time son, its crazy she even smells better......flush mode now
DSCN2449
DSCN2450
DSCN2433
DSCN2431
DSCN2429

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice Raw! No suprises here! Your skills have shined for years man. Greatjob. Peace.
Quest

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Killer work rawman! Gettin some nice colors.;)

JAWS

JAWS

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Nice Raw...love those colors bro. That's gonna make for one righteous harvest very soon. Awesome job! MGG

M

moma sativa

First up we have:
Rare Darkness- Grape Ape x Rare Dankness (13 popped)
Ultimate Fighter- Purple Urkle x Starfighter (7 popped)
Sour Razz- Sunsim seeds- Mendo Purp x SourSlut? (only one is in this grow)
Fantasy Island- Purple Urkle x Appalachia (2 popped)View attachment 293462

Next up is a 4k room I'll be flowering of Chemdog #4, and Bruce Banner... This rooms is proven to give m 2+ a light :)

View attachment 293463

WOW your set up is awesome.Congrats on a great job well done.

Then we have another 4k room.... This room is all motorbreathe, and uber dawg. Mixed phenos also out of my friend Sticky Ickys recent grow..... Also have 6 of the white in here also

View attachment 293464

The White
View attachment 293465

Uber Dawg #2
View attachment 293466

rawman

rawman

We didnt blast on to that we blasted in to pyrex and camp stove heated till it evaporated then put it in a over, after the oven we scraped n' rolled it out flat on the pad you see and put it back in the oven...

I do not know the brand though, sorry.

Natural

Natural

You got your PK turning trix for ya man. She definitely looks different from the Valley Boy Bubbaesque PK I ran a year or so ago which turned all purple early on. Maybe I didn't dial her in before I gave her up..I dunno. Should have been the real..but was prolly a diff cut.
I got an all purple pheno in a pack of white master that was dead on smell and taste as the one I ran. Had the wheels turning trying to figure it out..but I've moved on.
Any plans for a Legend OG run? Is it the same as the 5K OG?

rawman

rawman

I don't have the legend or 5k. I got some other OG I'll be running though the next run. I'll be taking pictures. Also have some cookies crosses at day 25 now

I love the über dude hopefully will be popping more in 2014

Latest posts

Top Bottom