NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0sWizZle

T.O in the cold weather....i dunno about that one...i see T.O getting all the double teams and letting Lee Evans fly for his classic 40+ yard TD bombs...and Lynch is suspended for 4 games....that division is going to be fucken crazy...NE will be coming out strong this season...Randy Moss will go off this year..and Calvin Johnson...no corner in the league can take him...NO ONE ..he's got to be the most fucken atheltic beast i have ever seen at that position

K

koopa troopa

TO gets double teamed, but him and romo were the best qb-wr tandem for 3 years straight for yds/tds if i'm not mistaken.

IMO, TO, calvin, and roy williams are very much alike with their tall size and b-ball skills. i'm pretty sure TO has any WR beat as far as physicality. his body is in great shape for going on 35.

0sWizZle

T.O is a freak of nature physique wise...he did also learn how to train from the best NFL player of all time Jerry Rice...that being said....Roy Williams name shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as T.O or Calvin.....Calvin Johnson is on another level then T.O at this point of his career...and Calvin Johnson is twice the athlete of T.O.....Romo forced so many balls T.O's way when they played togethor

T.O in his prime was unstoppable...dude hes so far from that right now...he doesnt have the burners u think he does..and he drops mad passes...

top 5 WR's going into this season

Larry Fitzgerald
Randy Moss
Calvin Johnson
Andre Johnson
Steve Smith

S

sunshiner

wow,what a shame. fantastic QB. almost won the superbowl against the rams, damn one yard line.
rest in peace.

K

koopa troopa

dude TO can beat practically any corner in long stride like Moss does, but moss is obviously faster and TO is just muscle. watch a TO highlight vid and he makes people look bad. why wouldn't you throw the ball to the most athletic player on the field all the time if there's a good shot he can make a big play out of it.

steve smith won't have a good season if he's not gonna touch the ball as much with williams and stewart running the ball.

0sWizZle

Lee Evans the #1 WR on the Bills is much faster then T.O at any point of his career..

Owens drops the ball a grip...and he's playing in BUF cold ass weather and it wil be snowing..something for a guys who's used to playing in SF and DAL it will be an intresting transition...T.O is a much better possesion WR then Evans and most other WR's in the game...

Evans will end up with the 1,000+ yards and double digit TD's...Not T.O.....

Steve Smith wont have a good season? Man lack of football knowledge bro...as long as Delhomme is healthy Smith will always put up numbers...how can they possibly run the ball anymore then last season lol Most teams will be ready to shut the run down this seaon againt Carolina therefore making the passinge game cruical...just wait and see...pay attention to training camps too....Stewart is looking like crap....sophmore slump?

koopa troopa....Chris Johnson...thats the only name u should need to remember for next season

K

koopa troopa

CJ is alright, but i think lendale will get more yards this season since he lost some weight.

delhomme is gonna get ransacked and hurt again. then they can call up testaverde... didn't delhomme throw 5 picks in the playoff game against the cards? that was a terrible performance.

AP is the only name i ever need to remember... dude is HOF bound.

S

smoke1sun

I think ima have to ride with Koopa on this one. Evans is good but T.O is gonna make him alot better. Speed, I wont go as far to say its over rated, but it is slightly.
The true bottom line is the QB the bills got throwin the ball. Can he get it done. I say know, but thats why they play the game.

Delhomme. Say no more some straight bullshit.

But koopa CJ bout the win the rushing title(if AP quits) lol.

GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

koopa troopa

TO is great becuz he is a decoy and teams plan their D's around him. who else you know in football that gets the double teams, yet still puts up good numbers? i used to hate the guy, but he's good and i realize why i hated on him. if you don't got haters, you aren't doing something right...

R

ReelBusy1

Pre-Pre Season Warm up Bump

This is the Pre-Pre Season Warm up Bump.
:joint:

K

koopa troopa

alright bump favre situation.

like elway commented, favre will question himself for the rest of his life if he didn't join the vike, which have superbowl potential. cris carter worked with the vikings WRs and sees a lot of potential. like i said before, berrian averaging 20yds catch makes him a great deep threat. t-jack has the cannon and a lot to prove if favre gets hurt or the following season.

percy harvin is probably the most electrifying rookie to enter the NFC north this year. be prepared to see fireworks in purple land...

calvin will be a beast if matt stanford is any good at the nfl level. daunte has that cannon and experience, so hopefully we'll get a lot of top 10's from calvin. how good is kevin smith gonna be?

bears, what can i say. forte had more catching yds. than your WRs did. hester is sick, but he's no clutch WR by any means. your D has also got to earn it's reputation back.

packers, well i do have some good things to say. you guys have a lot of talented depth at the WR position. jordy nelson was a good scoop and we'll see how good he is. driver is getting old too and it will be interesting to see if he can add more years to his career.

R

ReelBusy1

favre will question himself for the rest of his life if he didn't join the vike, which have superbowl potential.

the vike have superbowl potential......in the ticket lottery.
They might get some good seats to watch the game.

0sWizZle

Bears- New Improved O-Line.....New Improved QB Jay Cutler.....Forte the Machine his numbers in the recieving department are about to take a hit due to the presence of Cutler....Due to the weak talent at the WR corp in CHI look for Greg Olsen to become a fav target of Cutler....

Packers- Best team in the division.....Best QB Rodgers being a top 5 QB this season along with one of the best WR's in the league Greg Jennings...Think of a young Marvelous Marvin Harrison and there u have Jennings....The Defense for the Packers needs to fix there run D and they'll handle biz...

Vikings- Best RB in the game All Day Peterson....Favre joining the squad would be nice...lack of Talent at that WR corp leaves alot of question....no one proven on that squad ....Berrian the best of the group...he is a vertical deep threat only....the Rookie could pan out nice...but if u look at the statistics of WR's doing anything special their rookie seasons..its far and few...maybe one or two a draft...

Detroit- Calvin Johnson is just a fucken Beast...if u can just throw a ball over his head he can get to it and make amazing things happen...i'd like to see Daunte Culpepper get one more chance and redemption....he'd make Calvin into a better WR...but all things point to Stafford trying to clone himself into the next Matt Ryan...Kevin Smith can run ....the Defense though..str8 Swiss Cheese D-Line...Madden himself could run one in from the goal line on them....

Andre Johnson...this boy is going to be the best WR in the league this season...as long as Schuab doesnt get hurt...and of course AJ as well...this dude is Lightning Speed with a Beast frame and best hands in the league...

K

koopa troopa

the packers are not the best team in the division. that's the biggest joke i ever heard. you guys finished next to the lions with a 6-10 record. rodgers is not proven by any means cuz he could not get a winning season to the pack w/o favre. as far as i'm concerned, the vikings are STILL defending NFC north champs, which make us the best team in the division by default until we get de-throned.

do you guys even know who cris carter is? hahaha. he went to 8 straight pro-bowls with the vikings... i'm sure a lot of you don't go into all the detail in football, but our WRs got game. he's been working at camps with the young WRs and there is a lot of potential. sidney rice? jaymar johnson? percy? a young squad with berrian being the most experienced.

U

uefear

Andre Johnson is good but your forgetting Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin.

Vikings are gonna be nasty, or they should be anyway, as long as they don't pick up Favre that is.

Go Jags (and even the jags beat the packers in the snow =/ what does that tell ya?)

Top Bottom