Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

The Black Lime Reserve has redeemed itself! Yea man....a little patience with it...she is stunning in person....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Cherry pie...gonna do a little trimming on it...she is coming around...definitelty a stretcher...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Now ya showing off...hehe.looking beautiful bro
The Cherry Pie has some yellowing...im going for nitro def..may give it sum tlc....for the most part its getting dialed mate.,,u catch the show? Sounds like sat is gonna be a blast...so shud i put like 2 of the blue berry to pop mate? Why not right? What am I waiting for? Right?

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Shit still not getting the updates in time to respond appropriately it has to be the weather idk it's enough to say I am seriously pissed off in the most aggressive way think able I'm am here tho just may be a lil late on replies
-Bro, I am still having a shit storm of problems with my PC and Windows 8.1 update bullshit too...I'd put the Microsoft logo with gates picture on 2 ply toilet paper if I could....that's where the logo, Gates picture, it all belongs on ass wipe rolls...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I sang opera looking at those plants of beauty....I did the lead tenor in Beethoven's 9th, 4th Movement looking at those healthy girls......I feel another coming on me....Vigaroooo, Vigarooooo, Vigarooooo.....
Yes sir! I can hear it hear
Pops sends many thanks your way for the Green Dragon recipe...nuttin we comes up and says "look mijo (son)...no pain in my leg...i can move my knee...So many thanks to you my kind friend...i must say 1/2 tsp...and i am good...knocks me out Thank u on the compliments my brotha!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

My dachshunds did not let me get much rest today as a mouse was seen and smelled and so my hounds unleashing crazy ass wailings and howlings like a pack of coyotes going after this invader mouse aaaaaaaand every 90 minutes I would be wakened to howling and going crazy scratching/digging at the register vent the mouse stuck his head up from within ..Dachshunds have a screaming howling, sounds like a 2 or 3 year old child having a tantrum screaming at a check out counter Dachs do for a howling style .....I'm dragging my ass...so I put a skateboard underneath it and I am getting around okay for someone dragging ass on a skateboard behind them......be in and out between catch up nappings once the wife gets home to take over doggy care. Once you get over 60, you have to take naps again...really sucks...especially if there is nobody to read or tell you a story to help you drift off....

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Yes sir! I can hear it hear
Pops sends many thanks your way for the Green Dragon recipe...nuttin we comes up and says "look mijo (son)...no pain in my leg...i can move my knee...So many thanks to you my kind friend...i must say 1/2 tsp...and i am good...knocks me out Thank u on the compliments my brotha!
Man, I am glad that Green Dragon is working for you and your Pops bro. My 85 year old mother has Ostio, even developing the hump in her spine and she uses the green Dragon for pain relief and sleeping too Mike. She doubles her dose at night when she wants to sleep and during the day she uses it to be able to go for extended or long shopping trips without developing or ending up in a lot of pain while doing so with other ladies or with my brother and family. Have several patients that have me make it for them as well as they don't like to smoke or vape and just want a med to put the Green Dragon THC extract in orange juice or tea to imbibe for pain, bone ache, and joint relief. The first 90 minutes of the boil off is the hard part and once that's done its all downhill in the making...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Man, I am glad that Green Dragon is working for you and your Pops bro. My 85 year old mother has Ostio, even developing the hump in her spine and she uses the green Dragon for pain relief and sleeping too Mike. She doubles her dose at night when she wants to sleep and during the day she uses it to be able to go for extended or long shopping trips without developing or ending up in a lot of pain while doing so with other ladies or with my brother and family. Have several patients that have me make it for them as well as they don't like to smoke or vape and just want a med to put the Green Dragon THC extract in orange juice or tea to imbibe for pain, bone ache, and joint relief. The first 90 minutes of the boil off is the hard part and once that's done its all downhill in the making...
Yea was not to bad...a bit strong on the odor...but a success..didnt get to much stuff sticking or film...i kept a good stir to it...it knocks me out...lol..stick to smoking my flowers...bur a definitley good fix for pops...I am sure he will be bugging for more soon...i ended up with 1 bottle...def taste the weed in it...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Yea was not to bad...a bit strong on the odor...but a success..didnt get to much stuff sticking or film...i kept a good stir to it...it knocks me out...lol..stick to smoking my flowers...bur a definitley good fix for pops...I am sure he will be bugging for more soon...i ended up with 1 bottle...def taste the weed in it...
Yeah, its a like sleep 8 hours uninterrupted extract but with Pops and seniors like myself, that's great as with aging, insomnia, or inconstancy, making you get up and pee every two hours sucks and this extract not only gives relief to arthritis, bone ailments, ache, but grants really wholesome sleep to those who sometimes struggle to get it due to aging or other ailment. I'm glad its worked well for your Pops especially but you will have days, like with the bad colds, stomach gastro issues, flu, or something else, and be glad to have it around to medicate with. I'm hammering out some chores and then be back to visit in a while.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yo,mike pop them blue beans,bluz,top of this English morning to ya.and kilo,are ya still with us?sounds like that green dragon smashed you up mike.hehe.love it..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Good evening my Night Owl Brothers...Brothers in Farms...Canna Homies...it is with great sadness but tonighr will be myblast night here in the owls....@ Night that is! Ha gotcha...I begin working days as of next tuesday...So I will be holding it down for us during the day! I am sure I will still be on @ night, just not as much! With that said...hope all is well with ya'lls!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yea I was jus tellin K how i floated to work on my magic The GD is pretty strong...I noticed it had me zooming like a mad man but relaxed as well....I was like wow! I think K is still having net issues

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@keikswat you catch the ADS show? Sounds likenthe cup is the place to be this weekend...We shall see..never been to a event like this so I am looking forward to it...shud be a great time with the wife and my 2 oldest boys...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

My goodness...the goodness of the planet...its dark out here tonight with a bit of a mist....the waves crashing against the rocks....im jus chilaxin'....sending sum CherryLime x Jack Herer wrapped in my
1 1/4" raw paper...ole school Luvin if listen to sum of this...i apologize but the chicanito in me came out tonight

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

The structure on this one is superb...very rigid branching...it has really come around the last week...I honestly did not think I would like this one but it is turning it to be different...can't wait to run this one in flower...maybe 2 more weeks and I will flip her switch!

Latest posts

Top Bottom