• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Your right! How could I forget the bubble! ;) Music is key also, however I don't have a great library, and rely on Pandora. Pandora plays a loop after a while, and I have been trimming for hundreds of hours now. Music, Tv, all getting old, lol.

Hear is the song that gets me going in the AM. I like playing this to get the juices moving. Don't laugh.....:)
If I thought you might enjoy my music selection I'd stick it on another thumb drive for you. I have about four straight days' worth of music on my external HD. Everything from classical to jazz to Latin to reggae. No big hair band kinda rock, though. And no country, OR western. Unless you count Cake. :D

My ex-husband's name is Tyrone. :o

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Next time we meet up, I would love a copy of your music. I am not picky with music. I can't stand Mexican or Polka, and they are kind of the same. Other than that, I am game. Thanks Seamaiden.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Here are a couple of samples of the music I am still discovering on my harddrive. :D

This one is titled Fresh Food is Always Appreciated. The lyrics crack me up, every time.

And I just love this song, can't help it.

Some of the Latin music I have sounds like 'Mexican' (a rather broad term, no?). Whoa... none of it is by Fernando Allende..? Es mi familia. :o

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I don't believe Mexican is a broad term. I am seriously talking about native Mexican music, is that broad? Great, now I sound like a bigot. I just dislike polka with a passion, and as I understand it, traditional Mexican music derives from polka. The guys I worked with on construction jobs in the bay would play Mexican music, and it would drive me crazy. Maybe they were just messing with me.

I do enjoy good Latin music. A guy I worked with daily that didn't like rap, country, or rock, so we listened to whatever he wanted. Most times it was his little I-pad that played mostly Latin music. Enrique Iglesias, Shakira, Alejandro Fernández, Romeo Santoes. All good to listen to when working. Chill, not too noisy.

I am the kind of guy that likes too many different kinds of music. That can get me in real trouble when I am at a stop light, and I find myself singing Tayler Swift songs, and making a fool. "So shake, shake, it off" AHHHH!!!!

I really enjoyed the fish video with the music. Very fitting. I really like that aquaponic set up.

H

happy b

For the record, Hassan and I go back to around 96'. My first indoor garden was around 2000, and Hassan was one of my first crops, maybe 3rd or 4th. I sucked at growing, and Jack the Ripper yielded much more, so I ditched the Hassan. A huge mistake.

From the time I culled the Hassan, every time I smoked her, I kicked myself. Lost my contacts to Hassan around '04, and hadn't seen or smoked any Hassan since. (until this week)

I re-united with my boy with connections to Hassan. My boy and I have known each other since pre school, we go way back. As soon as we got together, maybe 2-3 years ago now, we started telling stories about how good the Hassan was. I told him from that moment on, it should be his duty to track down the Hassan, and get it into my hands. I have given this guy pounds of herb, and never asked for anything in return. Except that day when I told him it was his duty to retrieve this strain, and this week he retained his honor.

It's been 20 years, and I have never found smoke like the Hassan.
Free pounds well spent then.it sounds great.what is it,an old afghan cut or something?
On another note ,whats the sherbet like?how would you rate it against the forum cut?(not that iv tried that either.lol)iv got some sherbet x plat gsc fems i popped a couple weeks ago and im just what to look for in a sherbet leaner?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I don't really know what the Hassan is made of. I know it has a good amount of Iranian genetics.

Hassan-i Sabbāh (Persian: حسن صباح Hasan-e Sabbāh) or Hassan al-Sabbāh (Arabic: حسن الصباح Ḥasan aṣ-Ṣabbāḥ) (1050s-1124) was a Nizārī Ismā‘īlī missionary who converted a community in the late 11th century in the heart of the Alborz Mountains of northern Persia. He later seized a mountain fortress called Alamut and used it as the headquarters for a decentralized Persian insurrection against the dominant Seljuk Turks. He founded a group of fedayeen whose members are often referred to as the Hashshashin, or "Assassins".

Alborz ( listen (help·info)Persian: البرز‎‎), also written as Alburz, Elburz or Elborz, is a mountain range in northern Iran that stretches from the border of Azerbaijan along the western and entire southern coast of the Caspian Sea and finally runs northeast and merges into the Aladagh Mountains in the northern parts of Khorasan.[1] This mountain range is divided into Western, Central, and Eastern Alborz Mountains. The Western Alborz Range (usually called the Talish Mountains) runs south-southeastward almost along the western coast of the Caspian Sea. The Central Alborz (the Alborz Mountains in the strictest sense) runs from west to east along the entire southern coast of the Caspian Sea, while the Eastern Alborz runs in a northeasterly direction towards the northern parts of the Khorasan region southeast of the Caspian Sea. Mount Damavand, the highest mountain in Iran and the Middle East, is located in the Central Alborz Mountains.

The Sherbet is amazing! One of the best strains I have ever grown. Same with GSC, and Gelato from cookie fam.

GSC = Some of the best smoke ever! Small yields, hard to grow, but fantastic.

Sherbet = Amazing smelling, strong, fruity weed. Easy to grow, with huge tops. Well suited for SOG. Sherbet is the strongest, fruity strain I have ever smoked, hands down.

Gelato aka GSC x Sherbet = Amaze-balls! Heavy yielding plant with most of the characteristics from GSC. I have yet to smoke this plant, but I just harvest all that I have growing and it smell amazing. Zero mold, zero mildew, and we have had 6 rainy days in the last couple weeks. Just harvested her yesterday.

If the Gelato speaks for your cross at all, I would say look for a large nug pheno that looks and smells like GSC. I think the GSC is the dominate trait, while the Sherbet brings weight. Just from what I can tell from my Gelato cut, no idea how common that pheno is. Good luck with those.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't believe Mexican is a broad term. I am seriously talking about native Mexican music, is that broad? Great, now I sound like a bigot. I just dislike polka with a passion, and as I understand it, traditional Mexican music derives from polka.
Ah, no, traditional music is more like the mariachis, but the nation is so huge that there are many types of music. Polka got there with the Germans, and I, too, really do *not* care for polka. It's funny, my Puerto Rican grandfather's favorite music was Mexican, mostly the mariachi songs.
That can get me in real trouble when I am at a stop light, and I find myself singing Tayler Swift songs, and making a fool. "So shake, shake, it off" AHHHH!!!!
I absolutely have to see that. I know not a single Taylor Swift tune, so...

germinator

germinator

Just took down my last plant two days ago. The rain is hitting my area hard this week, and maybe snow Sunday and Monday. Got some pics, and I will post up everything I tested at SC labs. Give it time, I am burnt.
Was wondering when you would come up for air....get err done dog!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Here is a picture of me taking down the last plant of the year. Been a super long, hard road. I bit off just about as much as one person could chew this year. Is it bad I am thinking I could double my yields next year? Gonna need some help come harvest time. This year was 12+ hours a day, 7 days a week, from Sept 28th - Nov 10th. Just for harvest. I am burnt out! Time to get back to normal life.

No face 2
No face

Just sent out ten samples to SC labs. Will post when they process the samples.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Here is a picture of me taking down the last plant of the year. Been a super long, hard road. I bit off just about as much as one person could chew this year. Is it bad I am thinking I could double my yields next year? Gonna need some help come harvest time. This year was 12+ hours a day, 7 days a week, from Sept 28th - Nov 10th. Just for harvest. I am burnt out! Time to get back to normal life.

View attachment 549199 View attachment 549200

Awesome man. Good job. You got it done!

H

happy b

I don't really know what the Hassan is made of. I know it has a good amount of Iranian genetics.

Hassan-i Sabbāh (Persian: حسن صباح Hasan-e Sabbāh) or Hassan al-Sabbāh (Arabic: حسن الصباح Ḥasan aṣ-Ṣabbāḥ) (1050s-1124) was a Nizārī Ismā‘īlī missionary who converted a community in the late 11th century in the heart of the Alborz Mountains of northern Persia. He later seized a mountain fortress called Alamut and used it as the headquarters for a decentralized Persian insurrection against the dominant Seljuk Turks. He founded a group of fedayeen whose members are often referred to as the Hashshashin, or "Assassins".

Alborz ( listen (help·info)Persian: البرز‎‎), also written as Alburz, Elburz or Elborz, is a mountain range in northern Iran that stretches from the border of Azerbaijan along the western and entire southern coast of the Caspian Sea and finally runs northeast and merges into the Aladagh Mountains in the northern parts of Khorasan.[1] This mountain range is divided into Western, Central, and Eastern Alborz Mountains. The Western Alborz Range (usually called the Talish Mountains) runs south-southeastward almost along the western coast of the Caspian Sea. The Central Alborz (the Alborz Mountains in the strictest sense) runs from west to east along the entire southern coast of the Caspian Sea, while the Eastern Alborz runs in a northeasterly direction towards the northern parts of the Khorasan region southeast of the Caspian Sea. Mount Damavand, the highest mountain in Iran and the Middle East, is located in the Central Alborz Mountains.

The Sherbet is amazing! One of the best strains I have ever grown. Same with GSC, and Gelato from cookie fam.

GSC = Some of the best smoke ever! Small yields, hard to grow, but fantastic.

Sherbet = Amazing smelling, strong, fruity weed. Easy to grow, with huge tops. Well suited for SOG. Sherbet is the strongest, fruity strain I have ever smoked, hands down.

Gelato aka GSC x Sherbet = Amaze-balls! Heavy yielding plant with most of the characteristics from GSC. I have yet to smoke this plant, but I just harvest all that I have growing and it smell amazing. Zero mold, zero mildew, and we have had 6 rainy days in the last couple weeks. Just harvested her yesterday.

If the Gelato speaks for your cross at all, I would say look for a large nug pheno that looks and smells like GSC. I think the GSC is the dominate trait, while the Sherbet brings weight. Just from what I can tell from my Gelato cut, no idea how common that pheno is. Good luck with those.
Aaargh you gotta make beans bulldog!hahaha

H

happy b

View attachment 549199 View attachment 549200

How did i miss these pics.
those are some hieght.
and diggin those shorts bro.lol.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Awesome man. Good job. You got it done!
Thanks brother! I did finally get it done. Still a couple things to wrap up, but 99% done.

Holy crap, are you going to need a bigger ladder next year?
One can only hope. Sounds like my county is banning growing, so I might be all inside my greenhouses next year. Dam the man.

Bulldog11, thanks for sharing your amazing thread,
Very inspiring! The pic of you on the ladder made my day !
;)
Thank you for following along and the kind words. More to come still, planning a winter run right now.

Aaargh you gotta make beans bulldog!hahaha
O yea, I didn't forget. Now that Hassan is in my hands, I am more excited than ever for winter. Haven't run all the numbers yet, but maybe I will do an indoor run instead of the greenhouse this winter. All my lights and equipment need to be replaced, so like I said, I need to run some numbers. However, seeds are on my list for sure.

How did i miss these pics.
those are some hieght.
and diggin those shorts bro.lol.
Carhartt baby!

How did the the black yeti do?

I will get my lab results back in a couple days. I expect high thc numbers, however she was a whore to grow. Very finicky, small nugs, and lowest yielding out of everything I grew. The smoke is quite nice as well, however, not a stand out in the bag.

My best finished products were Gelato, Sun Set Sherbet, Ancient Og.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

In order from low thc to high

icon_visual.png
Visual Inspection: Hover to Zoom In

Black Yeti

Sample ID:

Total Sample Wt:
1 Gram
Sample Type:
Flower
Date Tested:
11/16/2015

0 0

Potency Test
Full spectrum cannabinoid profiling and analysis utilizing High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC/UV)

Cannabinoid Summary
red-box.png
Total THC
Δ9THC+THCa
15.91 %
Total Potential Δ9THC
140 mg/g
14 %
blue-box.png
Total CBD
CBD+CBDa
0.02 %
Total Potential CBD
0.2 mg/g
0.02 %
green-box.png
Total CBN
Total CBN
0 %
Full Cannabinoid Profile
Tetrahydrocannabinol
Δ9THC
0.36 %
Total Potential
3.6 mg/g

Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid
THCa
15.55 %
Total Potential
155.5 mg/g

Cannabidiol
CBD
0 %
Cannabidiolic Acid
CBDa
0.02 %
Total Potential
0.2 mg/g

Cannabinol
CBN
0 %
Total Potential
0 mg/g

Total Active Cannabinoids:
15.93 %
Total Potential
159.3 mg/g
- See more at:

Last edited:
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

icon_visual.png

Blue Moonrocks + NL #5 LGH

Sample ID:

Total Sample Wt:
1 Gram
Sample Type:
Flower
Date Tested:
11/16/2015

0 0

Potency Test
Full spectrum cannabinoid profiling and analysis utilizing High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC/UV)

Cannabinoid Summary
red-box.png
Total THC
Δ9THC+THCa
16.4 %
Total Potential Δ9THC
144.6 mg/g
14.46 %
blue-box.png
Total CBD
CBD+CBDa
0.04 %
Total Potential CBD
0.3 mg/g
0.03 %
green-box.png
Total CBN
Total CBN
0 %
Full Cannabinoid Profile
Tetrahydrocannabinol
Δ9THC
0.61 %
Total Potential
6.1 mg/g

Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid
THCa
15.79 %
Total Potential
157.9 mg/g

Cannabidiol
CBD
0 %
Cannabidiolic Acid
CBDa
0.04 %
Total Potential
0.4 mg/g

Cannabinol
CBN
0 %
Total Potential
0 mg/g

Total Active Cannabinoids:
16.44 %
Total Potential
164.4 mg/g
- See more at:

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

icon_visual.png

Blue Moonrocks + NL #5 outdoor

Sample ID:

Total Sample Wt:
1 Gram
Sample Type:
Flower
Date Tested:
11/16/2015

0 0

Potency Test

Cannabinoid Summary
red-box.png
Total THC
Δ9THC+THCa
18.79 %
Total Potential Δ9THC
165.6 mg/g
16.56 %
blue-box.png
Total CBD
CBD+CBDa
0.01 %