Norcal Outdoor Garden Of Eden

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Awesome results bulldog... How much does it cost to get your stuff tested there??? I am really trying to lock down a good OG strain to do Light dep with next year.. My friend has a Holy Grail Og he really likes I'm just not sure how it will yield outdoors.... For my full term pots I'm going to do about 95 % blue dream... It runs through the triminator the best. It is very mold and pest resistant and Its also easy for me to lock down large amounts of healthy clones easily.. If you factor in all of these things and also how much easier its going to be to only have one kind of weed to deal with and not separate everything its a no brainer.. I am going to do about 15 or 20 plants for head smoke- gonna try a couple head bands of Og varieties and maybe a couple girl scout cookies as well....

Blue dream is nice, and if you can find a good cut, it makes sense. I can never get myself to grow just one strain, but next year I am going to narrow things down. I really like that triminator, the way it breaks down is too easy. Seems like you really liked the trim job also? My trim pal does great, but might need another machine come next year.

I got everything tested at SC labs. They have many different packages, and the more you spend, the more you save. I paid for a 10 pack of just THC tests, and then full spectrum tests on three flowers. The full spectrum is THC, Terpe, microbial. The microbial test is for molds and pesticides. The 10 pack cost $700-800, but if I had bought full spectrum tests on those ten it would have been 1500. Kind of expensive, but I wanted to make sure my nuclear attack this season didn't hurt my flowers. Also, I am doing testing on my Hassan, and it's offspring come winter and spring. Great way to test what pheno types are most potent and unique.

Blaze

Blaze

Your tests came back clean then I assume? It would be good to see some more concrete information on the safety of non-organic miticides like Avid. I am also very curious on the thresholds for the microbial tests. I have often wondered what is worse - spraying during late flower if you have an issue, or having a little bit of mold or mildew form.

We're finally jumping on the testing bandwagon this year too, I just finished getting 30 samples to send in to SC labs for full analysis.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Wow, 30? I wanted to do more, but it costs a fair amount. I am doing a huge seed run soon, and I will be testing a lot more phenos from that. I am looking for a good recessive male for my newly recovered Hassan.

I only tested three flowers for pesticides, my first plant to harvest, middle and late harvest. All three came up clean on all pesticides, including spinosad which I sprayed almost up to the week of harvest. More important, nothing from my chemical fertilizers.

So for that, a special thanks goes out to @Blaze and @ncga.

Blaze

Blaze

Wow, 30? I wanted to do more, but it costs a fair amount. I am doing a huge seed run soon, and I will be testing a lot more phenos from that.

Yeah, all my proven cuts that I know are keepers, plus I cloned over 30 phenotypes off my seedlings this year. I already thinned down the seedlings based on quality, pest resistance, yield etc, but I still have 18 that I want tested.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The edit was because I posted up something with personal info. I meant to post up my Terpe tests, but I have to figure out how to black out parts of my screen shot
Try GIMP.

I've lost most of my clones since getting sick. :/

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Try GIMP.

I've lost most of my clones since getting sick. :/

Hope your feeling better. If you need clones again, let me know. My selection is way down because of my friend closing up his tissue culture set up, however I got sherbet, GSC, and Gelato for sure. Not sure if I am giving out the Hassan just yet. I'm also done with my trimmer for a couple months. No rush if your still under the weather.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

What a great Turkey day, and today I get some deals on gear. Looking at Dripworks, and they have 25% off the site. Just picked up a hd 8 camera security system from Lorex for 75% off. I would never head into stores on Black Friday, but cyber shopping this week can save you tons of money.

I had an order with farmtek, however they are only offering 35$ off 250$ orders or more. My order was 5grand, so 35$ isn't going to cut it.

Anybody else finding great deals for cannabis related items?

stonestacker

stonestacker

What a great Turkey day, and today I get some deals on gear. Looking at Dripworks, and they have 25% off the site. Just picked up a hd 8 camera security system from Lorex for 75% off. I would never head into stores on Black Friday, but cyber shopping this week can save you tons of money.

I had an order with farmtek, however they are only offering 35$ off 250$ orders or more. My order was 5grand, so 35$ isn't going to cut it.

Anybody else finding great deals for cannabis related items?
I hear you on Farmtec they don't really cut good deals. Kinda over priced if you ask me. But what I have gotten from them I've been very pleased with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom