Northern Lights Auto by Seedsman.

• Thread starter ItsMosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ItsMosher

ItsMosher

Use it as a learning experience, anything you get out of it is a victory on the first one
Absolutely, I've got a field notebook near my tent that I write EVERYTHING down in so far. Been very helpful to remember last watering, and next time I can see what worked and what didn't.

I'd be eternally sad if I killed the little lady though, and don't hope for much as far as yields go, but I'm hopeful for at least enough to give out around the holiday time!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Absolutely, I've got a field notebook near my tent that I write EVERYTHING down in so far. Been very helpful to remember last watering, and next time I can see what worked and what didn't.

I'd be eternally sad if I killed the little lady though, and don't hope for much as far as yields go, but I'm hopeful for at least enough to give out around the holiday time!
We all have issues, im battling recycled soil because I was broke and it's not fun 😂 it happens to all of us

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I've grown seedsman's NL autos a few times. The trichomes weren't vey impressive until I added Terpinator. It was good smoke, but just a heads up if you're barely seeing trichomes, and think you may have done something wrong.
Never ever add Terpinator to your grow that stuff is disgusting and should be banned outright anything I smoke with that shit on it makes me really Ill

Dealers here used to use it till the public finally figured it was foul
It hides badly grown bud so many dealers where trying it

That the worst thing I have ever herd a indoor grower say who doesn’t deal

I’ve grown seedsmans seeds as well and the they produce trichs just like any other plant does.

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Never ever add Terpinator to your grow that stuff is disgusting and should be banned outright anything I smoke with that shit on it makes me really Ill

I’ve grown seedsmans seeds as well and the they produce trichs just like any other plant does.
Phosphorus is the key to potency imo. Especially during stretch, but its an environmental threat so better have it in the soil amd add microbes to unlock it. All my anecdotal and other people's experience in their labs. 🤷‍♂️

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

Oh wow heard that, I’ll look into it more before adding it. I’d prefer to keep everything as natural as possible, using only what I absolutely need to keep the plant healthy and loving life!

josefrahl

josefrahl

I don't even understand your post. Who's putting Terpinator on their buds? It's a fertalizer. What is disgusting about it? It's plant derived potassium sulfate and other organic plant extracts. Use non-organic chemical potassium instead?

Did you think I was saying to spray his bud with terpenes? Only thing I can figure, but what does that have to do with trichomes size?

I've grown a lot of seedsman too. Only the NL had very small trichomes. Like I said it was still good smoke. I was just telling OP, since he's new, my experience in case it happened to him.

Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I don't even understand your post. Who's putting Terpinator on their buds? It's a fertalizer. What is disgusting about it? It's plant derived potassium sulfate and other organic plant extracts. Use non-organic chemical potassium instead?

I've grown a lot of seedsman too. Only the NL had very small trichomes. Like I said it was still good smoke. I was just telling OP, since he's new, my experience in case it happened to him.
I know what it is and it’s plant background that makes nada difference It still causes reactions within the plant

You don’t need to put it on the buds directly they get effected by it just like the rest of the plant.

It doesn’t matter what it’s made from it’s still has bad side effects that many mentioned not just me.

It’s revolting it change the flavour of the buds, the trim et all

You can’t even make good bubblehash from a plant that’s been grown in that stuff
You can’t wash it off I tired ever way witch with that crap even making oil from it doesn’t make it more agreeable

We are never going to agree and I can’t be bothered trying as that stuff is pure evil in a bottle you’ll disagree we end up going round in circles

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

She’s responding well to slightly less light. Set to 50% at 24”. On a 20/4 hour schedule. Will wait one more day then water again. No nutes yet. Starting a loose schedule once the 3rd node increases in size. Should be another couple days.

How’s she looking farmers?

IMG 5679
ItsMosher

ItsMosher

Last night she was looking very sad and leaves were droopy. Assumed (based on reading this forum and learning), that it was probably a water related issue. I know it wasn't overwatering cause I've made sure to not do that to the little lady. Started nutes with 5.25g of a MiracleGro "watering can single" and mixed it in a .5gal jug. Watered 32oz and this morning I woke up to her "praying"!

Makes me happy to see her happy. 😄

Turned light down to 50% a few days ago as well to try and prevent the topsoil getting dry too quickly and developing a wet spot down at the bottom. So far she seems to be loving it.

M

MackStout

With the low power light you have now it will be super easy to over feed.
You really need a 300w led for that grow space.
Even a used one if that's your budget. I'm cheep so I buy used.
Like a Mars Hydro: Mars 300-60LED-110 Grow Light.
It's about 8"x12"

First week after the seedling comes threw the ground just water.

The next week. Be Careful, About 1/3 of 1 package in a watering can = 100 ppm Nitrogen.
With that light I think 100 ppm should be enough.

After stepping up the light.
From then on 2/3 of a package buy weight in a watering can of water should give you 200 ppm N until she shows signs of flowering.

I'd really suggest you try Pro Mix instead.

View attachment 2064604

I can post all the measurements for you if you like.
I have been using it for years. It's super easy affordable and it works!
5-15-5 first feed seedling.
12-6-6 threw Veg
And I mix 5-15-5 and 3-6-12 50/50 for flowering

I buy all 3 jugs for $10 bucks a peace on sale and they will grow 4 or 5 plants.
Amazon has a 4 stage reverse osmosis filter system designed to supply aquariums that outputs 50GPD. It has adapters for spigot and faucets. 70 USD.

M

MackStout

Last night she was looking very sad and leaves were droopy. Assumed (based on reading this forum and learning), that it was probably a water related issue. I know it wasn't overwatering cause I've made sure to not do that to the little lady. Started nutes with 5.25g of a MiracleGro "watering can single" and mixed it in a .5gal jug. Watered 32oz and this morning I woke up to her "praying"!

Makes me happy to see her happy. 😄

Turned light down to 50% a few days ago as well to try and prevent the topsoil getting dry too quickly and developing a wet spot down at the bottom. So far she seems to be loving it.
MiracleGrow is salt based. Bad for rootball.

Latest posts

Top Bottom