Northern Lights Auto by Seedsman.

• Thread starter ItsMosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The_Greenist

The_Greenist

Looks like strain hunters supports a couple seed banks.

It would be interesting to start from square one, a true land race probably has pretty low thc though.

I’m sure saving land race seeds is important. Hopefully there is a seed vault somewhere.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Looks like strain hunters supports a couple seed banks.

It would be interesting to start from square one, a true land race probably has pretty low thc though.

I’m sure saving land race seeds is important. Hopefully there is a seed vault somewhere.
Afghani was a great one, nothing low thc about that bush. It was around when I was a kid, that would be fun to grow again, but the new stuff is awesome to grow.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Starting to show some frost 🥶 getting closer every day.

Have about 10 colas (4 “main” and 5 or 6 smaller ones). Honestly I’m surprised it’s made it this far. Just going to keep it pushing and make sure she stays happy!
Looking good!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
still going strong!

Watering about 1.5Q every other day. She’s not as thirsty as I had imagined.

Basically have 4 main colas and then a ton (maybe 10) smaller ones. Those’ll probably just be popcorn nugs.
🪴🤘🏼
They never need as much light or water as we would think. Kicking some ass Mosher

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

It's looking good. 😎 I got a NL growing right now the bud growth is fast on them. Keep on point with the nutes and she is going to swell up fast.
I haven’t fed her in a few days lol, I want to try to get as little chem taste in my bud as possible, she’s just been getting water for a week or so now.

Should I not worry about the transfer to the buds and give her a little nutes you think?

Pilted

Pilted

I don't believe nutrient have any effect on the taste of the bud. I have seen studies that say the only thing flushing the nutes out at the end of the grow does is starts the break down of chloroform while the plant is alive, allowing for faster cures. There are a lot of studies on it online a quick Google search should get you some info on it.

But you got a while to go right now the plant needs nutes to swell up those buds. I would stick to your feeding regiment as the plants look good, but lack of nutes when the plant needs them usually ends in deficiencies and slow growth. So I definitely wouldn't stop nutes at this point.

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

I don't believe nutrient have any effect on the taste of the bud. I have seen studies that say the only thing flushing the nutes out at the end of the grow does is starts the break down of chloroform while the plant is alive, allowing for faster cures. There are a lot of studies on it online a quick Google search should get you some info on it.

But you got a while to go right now the plant needs nutes to swell up those buds. I would stick to your feeding regiment as the plants look good, but lack of nutes when the plant needs them usually ends in deficiencies and slow growth. So I definitely wouldn't stop nutes at this point.
Makes sense. I’ll check my notes and see where I left off.

I believe her next feeding would actually be tomorrow lol.

In your experience does nute burn during flower cause stunting or not so much?

Pilted

Pilted

IMG 20231211 093310334 HDR

That's my northern lights, it's a photo period so a little different time line then an auto. I'm at day 40 of flower and vegged for 38 days. But you got a lot of swelling left to do. Lol I got a lot of swelling left to do also. I'm feeding mine all the way to the end.

IMG 20231211 093323063 HDR

Pilted

Pilted

Any damage to the leaves will slow growth, at this point new leave growth is in very small amounts so you wanna keep your leaves in good condition so the plant can produce energy to grow.

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Not really as long as it’s not that bad if you see any signs of it just skip the next feeding or 2 and give water. My NL Auto from RQS day 37 mine didn’t start flowering till day 32. Just remember autos don’t need as much Nute’s as Photo plants

IMG 8083
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Any damage to the leaves will slow growth, at this point new leave growth is in very small amounts so you wanna keep your leaves in good condition so the plant can produce energy to grow.
How many weeks do you plan on taking her out to?

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

Understood. I watered down my nutes to way below the levels I was previously going on (all written down in my journal). So I’m hoping that she’s alright with a little boost. Seeing some weird coloration on the leaves around the flowers, but it’s very minor even to try and take a pic won’t work. Will monitor and if it gets worse I’ll post about it for some help! Might be deficiencies I haven’t fed in a few weeks for sure. She’s pry hungry lol cause I haven’t given nutes for a while because she had a bit of burn.

Need to get the nutes dialed in for sure.

Thanks for reading my ramblings 😂🪴🤘🏼

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Not really as long as it’s not that bad if you see any signs of it just skip the next feeding or 2 and give water. My NL Auto from RQS day 37 mine didn’t start flowering till day 32. Just remember autos don’t need as much Nute’s as Photo plants
I grew in buckets for so long, they get the job done

Top Bottom