Not your typical first grow

• Thread starter DosMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Once you have it up you can toy with it... then you can have it dialed in. I think you may find if you can control the temp and humidity you prefer it sealed. But most importantly if the temp and humidity are climbing then ya have no choice but to vent... maybe a bit more wasteful but definitely better for the plants.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

One thing I missed or didn't see is how you are controlling co2?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thats it! Amazon special hahah
Haha. I really like mine I had a real shit preset before and I cut my Co2 usage back tremendously with the autopilot. Whats really neat to see is the respiration of the plants at night then how fast they eat up the Co2 in the morning at lights on. At night my co2 will get over 2k ppm and once the lights turn on with mature plants they will eat that up and my co2 kicks on within the hour and usually within 30 min, Its a small 7x10 room but its still amazing to see how much co2 levels change.

DosMo

DosMo

CF89

CF89

Damn that’s expensive. my $10 Stanley digital one from Walmart has been fine for 8 months so far. Kinda annoying that it resets when you unplug from it but that doesn’t happen to often anyways. Set it and forget it.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Damn that’s expensive. my $10 Stanley digital one from Walmart has been fine for 8 months so far. Kinda annoying that it resets when you unplug from it but that doesn’t happen to often anyways. Set it and forget it.
Not a lot of timers out there that are able to be set by the second. This is a must when auto watering, not so much for lights. 3 sec on my timer can be the difference between runoff and no runoff

Top Bottom