$OIL BED$ OF WHITE FIR3, COOKIE$, AND $FV OG

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I made one and it hasn't given me a root yet. :/ need to make another attempt see if I can even do it

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yeah I hate being behind schedule. I don't think I'll use the ezcloner during the warmer months again...pretty much seems like a $300 waste of money at this point. I have stellar results year round with RW but decided to try out an aero cloner...so far it's cost me thousands of dollars due to setbacks...o_O

Same shit happened to me a while back but now I have 100% success w a method so ghetto I dont even want to mention lol. Shooting some manna your way bro

Mtngrown

Mtngrown

Ez cloners are so hit or miss. One run ill have 100% success,next run will be maybe 30%and take fucking weeks.
if that bitch isnt spotless before you fill it with cuts,youre gonna havvve a bad timmmme,imo.

2"RW cubes FTMFW!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

...and the new! Finally pulled my head out of my ass and put reflective material up, put the beds up on blocks, added new drainage holes and plastic lining, beds/fans/lights/filter all moved, etc. I still have to get the RO system moved to the veg room but other than that she's ready to rock. I'll post an update soon(ish).:cigar:

Big thanks to waayne, HumboldtDr, GrowMaster and jackmayhoffer for the input, advise and inspiration!

View attachment 338651

If you build it they will come, I hope their is room for one more !

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yeah I hate being behind schedule. I don't think I'll use the ezcloner during the warmer months again...pretty much seems like a $300 waste of money at this point. I have stellar results year round with RW but decided to try out an aero cloner...so far it's cost me thousands of dollars due to setbacks...o_O

Not good to hear being i just bought one and hell i dip the ends of fresh cut clones in gel add to a soil cup and they take 90% of the time ..... glad to here you up and running .....day 6 here feels great to be back in swing of things .....

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Not good to hear being i just bought one and hell i dip the ends of fresh cut clones in gel add to a soil cup and they take 90% of the time ..... glad to here you up and running .....day 6 here feels great to be back in swing of things .....

Yeah man, I was doing production cloning for a while and have that shit dialed as fuck. Now that I'm just cloning for myself I thought that an aero cloner might make things a little easier for me......WRONG! lmao I'm switching back to the old tried and true way with my rw soak recipe, it never fails. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Day 18 and shit's starting to pop off.

Day18

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
hell ya delae shit is lookin clean I had the same problems with those cloners as well my friend baked reality has been using them since ive known him and he has never had a problem he was gonna help me out with it but im like justblazen in that department and its like what was said befor if it not broke

much respect
kootenai

Latest posts

Top Bottom