Old school skunk..does it exist???

• Thread starter Jackson1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SouthernOhio

SouthernOhio

I just hear old school growers describing it as growing like golf balls. Unless you grew them yourself back in the 80's, you wouldn't know. How do we know anything we grow is what it says it is with all the fancy naming going on.
Yea, flower were lime green golf balls.
Huge calix and leaf structure.
Like nothing anyone had seen before.
Seed I had were abnormally big, and greyish silver,

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
theyve been shipping me seeds in CA since 1987,,best and strongest NL5xHaze and certain Hindu Kush phenos
Here's what I get, how do you crack the code?
PXL 20230717 1244194062

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
get them from authorized official distributors that ship to USA :-)
Like Seedsmans, & Seed Supreme? They're always SOLD OUT. I'll check around again. Been a little mission of mine to find such a seed bank, I even check Spain sometimes, at least Spain gets me some Soma seeds.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Like Seedsman? They're always SOLD OUT. I'll check around again. Been a little mission of mine to find such a seed bank, I even check Spain sometimes, at least Spain gets me some Soma seeds.
i only buy local seeds already imported by other people nowadays, feds are kinda of a PITA with seeds here, no importing from my side these days, my laywer already had a lot of work from my imports some years ago, i got away clean tho he is a good lawyer , bitch feds💰LOL.
Most of the time we trade or gift clones from friends.

But there's neptune, attitude and some others i think that will ship worldwide.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
i only buy local seeds already imported by other people nowadays, feds are kinda of a PITA with seeds here, no importing from my side these days, my laywer already had a lot of work from my imports some years ago, i got away clean tho he is a good lawyer , bitch feds💰LOL.
Most of the time we trade or gift clones from friends.

But there's neptune, attitude and some others i think that will ship worldwide.
Thank, for the help..and dyaam bro, how many seeds you be buying to need a lawyer? I thought I had a problem, the only lawyer I'll be seeing is from my wife if I keep this up. 😂

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Thank, for the help..and dyaam bro, how many seeds you be buying to need a lawyer? I thought I had a problem, the only lawyer I'll be seeing is from my wife if I keep this up. 😂
they were the third batch of free testers from Bodhi, Mosca and Sonic around 250 seeds i think lol, that was ~13 years ago tho.
EDIT - @Week4Bytch btw neptune seedbank is legit and have A LOT of fire gear in the US already, some friends got many stuff from there, all legit.

Last edited:
F

FourAssedMonkey

If you find it, please do a s1 for the Thcfarmer masses lol

I respect my elders..right on man, keep growing strong. 😎
SO WAIT! You respect your elders and are dogging me, another 80's kid, for hopefully helping to get them something back that they thought was lost? I am confused. My frozen seeds are what he is talking about and I am trying to revive the genetic. New skunk is not the 80's skunk. period.

F

FourAssedMonkey

Like Seedsmans, & Seed Supreme? They're always SOLD OUT. I'll check around again. Been a little mission of mine to find such a seed bank, I even check Spain sometimes, at least Spain gets me some Soma seeds.
seed-city, attitude, Herbie's, Zambesia, Grower's Choice, i49, The Vault, Zamnesia all ship to USA. I don't mess with seedsman any more because of always having stock issues, and the USA selection is a fraction of what they used to ship from spain

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
SO WAIT! You respect your elders and are dogging me, another 80's kid, for hopefully helping to get them something back that they thought was lost? I am confused. My frozen seeds are what he is talking about and I am trying to revive the genetic. New skunk is not the 80's skunk. period.
Life in the big city man, goes fast. If you dogg on people don't be surprised when you get dogged back. So your the 80 year old man... alright, I'll back off.

F

FourAssedMonkey

When did I dog on someone? I'm seriously just trying to help..

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
seed-city, attitude, Herbie's, Zambesia, Grower's Choice, i49, The Vault, Zamnesia all ship to USA. I don't mess with seedsman any more because of always having stock issues, and the USA selection is a fraction of what they used to ship from spain
I just got 3 different orders in I had no business doing, I did find some Sensi Seeds in one of them, but they were few to chose from so if and when I get an itch to buy some more seeds... I'll try again, probably in a week.. 😂

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
This is something similar to the Skunk of 78'-83
View attachment 2010186
I'm going back n forth on two different threads about the Skunk and some are saying that Skunkman Sam didn't like the terpene profile of the Cali Skunk (original skunk?) aka Road Kill Skunk? And breed that out for a sweeter tasting skunk that ended up being the Skunk #1.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I'm going back n forth on two different threads about the Skunk and some are saying that Skunkman Sam didn't like the terpene profile of the Cali Skunk (original skunk?) aka Road Kill Skunk? And breed that out for a sweeter tasting skunk that ended up being the Skunk #1.
There's a lot of tales, myths and fantasy around those subjects tho
I take its not that he didn't liked it but wanted to.make his version of it because it was so damn good 😂

SouthernOhio

SouthernOhio

This is the thing, Sam's Skunk #1 was created out of the "Skunk" lineage.
Skunk had already been around well over a decade. People were growing the hell out of it.
There's also a rumor,
a Skunk plant was grown in Arizona in the 1950's someone brought over from India or Afghanistan.
Would be nice to know more about that story.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
This is the thing, Sam's Skunk #1 was created out of the "Skunk" lineage.
Skunk had already been around well over a decade. People were growing the hell out of it.
There's also a rumor,
a Skunk plant was grown in Arizona in the 1950's someone brought over from India or Afghanistan.
Would be nice to know more about that story.
Man, last year (for me) was a deep dive into Northern Lights (and it's origins), this years it's da SKUNK. and you are correct, Skunk has been around before David Watson (Skunkman) did his take on it. Probably an Afghan. It was about 1985-88 when Watson breed his take on the Skunk with a Afghan, Columbian, Acapulco mix. (some report 1975 but I'm skeptical of that one from threads written on that very subject) It seems like the Hippie scene of the 60's (and the Vietnam War veterans) brought back the Afghani variety's which sparked hybridization of Sativa and Indica variants.

It'd be nice to find more of this Arizona story, 1950's...

Top Bottom