One Plant One Scrog Contest CannaGranny Style

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hey @CannaGranny do you want to edit this thread with the final rules at the top, or start a new thread? like this one is the discussion thread and the other is for posting entries / progress pics, and results and keep it clean kinda like what PK1 did with the 1 gallon challenge? If you want to do that I'll keep that thread cleaned up.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hey @CannaGranny do you want to edit this thread with the final rules at the top, or start a new thread? like this one is the discussion thread and the other is for posting entries / progress pics, and results and keep it clean kinda like what PK1 did with the 1 gallon challenge? If you want to do that I'll keep that thread cleaned up.
Hey Moe! I’d love to edit this thread, however after a period of time my edit feature goes away and I can no longer edit my posts. I noticed that when I went in the other day to add new rules. I will start a new thread (as soon as I get home, I’m at a shooting competition at the moment) for the rules pics entries and results tho. Thanks much for volunteering to keep it tidied up! Most appreciated! 🥰

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hey Moe! I’d love to edit this thread, however after a period of time my edit feature goes away and I can no longer edit my posts. I noticed that when I went in the other day to add new rules. I will start a new thread (as soon as I get home, I’m at a shooting competition at the moment) for the rules pics entries and results tho. Thanks much for volunteering to keep it tidied up! Most appreciated! 🥰
Good luck against that paper, I think you can take it for sure.

I can edit your top post, just let me know what you want to do.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Good luck against that paper, I think you can take it for sure.

I can edit your top post, just let me know what you want to do.
Thanks @Moe.Red 😊 New post for entries pics weigh in etc is up. Please use the rules from that page on this one when you edit.
If anyone sees that I have missed something etc. now’s the time to let me know! 🥰
I pulled third Sat by the Creedmore rule. Meaning I tied both in score and bullseyes. Creedmore rules go the end of each target and the one that dropped the first X gets moved down. All in all an xlent day on the range!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

@PerfecTrader @Zombierider @Nesta028 @MichiganHooligan @Shaded_One @Blastfact @Mytwhyt @Habosabin @JerzeyMike @2Bad @ImpulsiveGrower
New page for contest entries up. This one we can use for discussions, questions and just general bs’ing. 🥰
If you have posted contest pics on this page please do so on the entry pages!
Hope all is good with you all, happy happy here 😍

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
This Page Is For Entries Pics and Progress and Final Weigh In of Your Grow Only. All discussions questions etc please use original contest invite page.
Contest Rules:
One Plant
Must Be On Scrog
Entry Pic and End Of Grow Pics Required Along With Disclosure of Strain Being Cultivated and Container Size
Scrog Size Must Be Stated.
Journaling of Grow Appreciated
Two Division’s: Indoor and Outdoor: Two Winners
Current Grows In Process Are Eligible
Contest Currently In Progress.
Contest Ends March 1st 2023
Weigh In March 28th 2023 (You May Weigh In At Anytime But Last Weigh In Day is March 28, 2023)
Contest is One Plant, One Scrog, CannaGranny Style
You Win Bragging Rights and may display a Winning Banner! 🙂
Good Luck To All, Let’s Grow!!!

EDIT: Here is the discussion thread, please use that for commenting, this thread is for reporting grow and results.

I'd like to join in I have the plants I have an empty 3x3 tent and net but I'd need a new light. I just got a 5x5 and moved my se3000 into it along with another se3000. So I'm looking for a deal on something for the 3x3 and if I can find one soon I'll use a GSC clone I have started for the entry. This version of GSC grow out as monsters if I treat them right, she's a strain I'd to keep in perpetuity.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hey Pipe,

I'd like to join in I have the plants I have an empty 3x3 tent and net but I'd need a new light. I just got a 5x5 and moved my se3000 into it along with another se3000. So I'm looking for a deal on something for the 3x3 and if I can find one soon I'll use a GSC clone I have started for the entry. This version of GSC grow out as monsters if I treat them right, she's a strain I'd to keep in perpetuity.

That's from the other thread. I know you don't mind HID up north there - I have 2 600s (switchable to 400) and a 1000W MH/HPS with digital ballasts that came out of a tent I recently upgraded. Not sure if you can use them? I'm done with the old school lights at this point, I'm a lot further South than you.

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

What’s up farmers!??! Didnt take long before the new guy has got question or question. Can my scrog be two levels? I have never done this before, or know if I will need two, just curious. I will be building the frame for my net today. Using 2x2 pine and recycled net from my first and only scrog experience.
Thanks!

Zombierider

Zombierider

What’s up farmers!??! Didnt take long before the new guy has got question or question. Can my scrog be two levels? I have never done this before, or know if I will need two, just curious. I will be building the frame for my net today. Using 2x2 pine and recycled net from my first and only scrog experience.
Thanks!
Whats up growmie, as far as i know there is no limit to the levels of scrog you can run. Good luck on the build out, you probably already know this, but remember you will need to get underneath that scrog net at some point for something, so dont make it too low. I usually run the scrog about 1-1.5 feet above the pot.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Whats up peeps, i am too far along on this super lemon haze plant to enter this comp, so i started a new seedling, Banana Krumble, which will be my entry! This is my super lemon haze girl, underneath my bamboo scrog. She is gonna lead the way for my Banana Krumble lol. Basically gonna just try and fill out the tent 100% for this grow for max-yield lol, should take about 8 weeks veg time from seed, depending on how fast she will grow. Cheers y'all!

E4590C44 60F6 4FBC 9D4D B6C75F8B5D93
731B3D68 6879 4A64 A265 7706557DC851
Habosabin

Habosabin

Got it figured out? They are touchy on environment when they are babies.
I am not good with seeds yet. Mainly I think my patience and also my shitty outdoor environment with wild temp swings isn't helping. I think I wanted them out above ground asap so I tend to plant shallow and mabye they just aren't ready to be above ground yet. This latest attempt I've push the seed all the way to the bottom of the cube and no way that's goin to be up in 4 days. Perhaps the longer incubation will strengthen them hopefully but now seed ocd wonders if they will ever pop out.

If this works and it takes 7+ days to pop a strong seedling then this is the way I'll do it. Also, i always wonder if the rockwool ph is killing it etc even though i presoak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom