One Plant One Scrog Contest CannaGranny Style

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ninjadip

ninjadip

These were from Ilgm as well... Hm... I would be happier if was just genetics. My next beans are from north Atlantic seed co, and a few from a friend out west.

When you say add more mylar, do you mean like as a drop down thing of mylar on the inside of the tent by the door? So that if I have to go in I can unzip and then move this curtain to the side, and then when I leave it will block the door zippers? That's a great idea

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

These were from Ilgm as well... Hm... I would be happier if was just genetics. My next beans are from north Atlantic seed co, and a few from a friend out west.

When you say add more mylar, do you mean like as a drop down thing of mylar on the inside of the tent by the door? So that if I have to go in I can unzip and then move this curtain to the side, and then when I leave it will block the door zippers? That's a great idea
That is what i was trying to get at yes. I think it would be cheaper and more effective, but i dont know.

Neueregel

Neueregel

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
ninjadip

ninjadip

my idea works just fine and i didn't have to go out and buy more shit lol
i like both ideas. Might use a blanket for now, and look into a more permanent thing. A sliding curtain on the inside is what i'm thinking in my head, as a better long term. Something like a shower curtain of mylar, i can slide over when i go in and slide back when i leave, before i zip the door up.

Neueregel

Neueregel

i like both ideas. Might use a blanket for now, and look into a more permanent thing. A sliding curtain on the inside is what i'm thinking in my head, as a better long term. Something like a shower curtain of mylar, i can slide over when i go in and slide back when i leave, before i zip the door up.
@ninjadip @Goodshit97 I purchased some beans from ILGM Bruce Banner, and they grew ok it was my first grow so. but i did notice that some branches on the plants ( I had 2 ) there were some seeds in it as well. i think i found like maybe 20 seeds in some of the buds. is this what you are talking about?

ninjadip

ninjadip

@ninjadip @Goodshit97 I purchased some beans from ILGM Bruce Banner, and they grew ok it was my first grow so. but i did notice that some branches on the plants ( I had 2 ) there were some seeds in it as well. i think i found like maybe 20 seeds in some of the buds. is this what you are talking about?
Yes!!! exactly what we are talking about. this isn't the first or second time i've heard some bad words on them.

while bad genetics sucks, it will be easier on my soul to know that i can pass some of the blame to that, or at least in my head lol

speaking of bruce banner, i just popped one i got from North atlantic seed co last night.

thanks for the love and support @Neueregel @Zombierider @Goodshit97

sportyridr

sportyridr

Yes!!! exactly what we are talking about. this isn't the first or second time i've heard some bad words on them.

while bad genetics sucks, it will be easier on my soul to know that i can pass some of the blame to that, or at least in my head lol

speaking of bruce banner, i just popped one i got from North atlantic seed co last night.

Sorry to hear about your plant troubles man...just know that your not alone with the hermie dealio...no IGLM for me but same troubles as you know recently...trying to get back in the saddle myself...keep your head up!

Zombierider

Zombierider

I have a tent from cool grows. and it has leaks on the front where zipper is at. i just used a thick blanket to cover the front of the tent area. seems to work.
Wouldnt a blanket kind of block some airflow that normally passes through? I have used blankets before to cover my tent before though and it kinda works. The mylar is a fancier solution, and the mylar is really good at blocking light.

ninjadip

ninjadip

Sorry to hear about your plant troubles man...just know that your not alone with the hermie dealio...no IGLM for me but same troubles as you know recently...trying to get back in the saddle myself...keep your head up!
thanks, oh i'm good. i'm a pretty positive guy. still looks like beautiful smoke. And another lesson learned. Being that's my 2nd grow i'm not that down on myself, better to learn these lessons early in the game. that's why i said the c'est la vie earlier. one of my favorite sayings, such is life. can't change the past, but i can change my outlook. i got too much eastern philosophy in me to be down for long

More mad that in my hastiness to clean the room, i broke my just emerged seedling of a freebie seed i got, blueberry muffin x mac 1, but i have a handful of other seeds to drop. so all is well.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yeah bruce banner, gold leaf, blueberry, gorilla glue, they all nannered. Idk couldve been me but i have not had any nanners since i grew those out. All ilgm too. It was decent bud, just seeded.

Nesta028

Nesta028

I dont know shit about gaming, so I’m going switch it up with a coulpe questions for any blumat users out there. Any one running blumats? If so you using soaker hose, drippers, heads only? And should i need a short and long carrot in a big pot? Hoping hoping Santa brings all the right shit ya know?
Hey @JerzeyMike, I got the deluxe kit from sustainable village. I am currently running 5 gal fabric pots with one carrot in each. If you go larger than 5 gal, you should consider adding an auxiliary dripper. I haven’t used the blue soak, which is their dripper tape. Again, if you are in 5 gal or less, one carrot will be just fine. One additional comment… im moving back to plastic pots on my next run. Fabric tends to dry to quick around the outside of the pot. The idea is to keep the soil moist throughout, and plastic seems to do a better job if that. Hit me up with any other questions!

ninjadip

ninjadip

Wouldnt a blanket kind of block some airflow that normally passes through? I have used blankets before to cover my tent before though and it kinda works. The mylar is a fancier solution, and the mylar is really good at blocking light.
Just ordered some black out cloth that I will drape on the outside of the tent where the door is. I will "fasten" it to the tent with loop and hook strips. This will last forever. The mylar curtain idea would probably get damaged over time from use.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

This is just too much of a coincidence. You with multiple strains, and multiple people here. Perhaps it's how they feminize their seeds.
Their stuff probably isnt stable like other people's work. Others put time and effort into their beans, i dont think ilgm does. Now my father in law has grown probably 60 or 70 seeds from ilgm he only had 1 nanner on him. Hard telling not knowing lol.

Neueregel

Neueregel

I have some other beans called Bruce Banger from seedsman i will try and see how that one goes.

Neueregel

Neueregel

i have it draping down the front. I don't have anything covering airflow. I just use front as that is where the light is about 15 ft away from the tent and the light is actually higher than the area where the tent is. if that makes sense.

7munkee

7munkee

I have some other beans called Bruce Banger from seedsman i will try and see how that one goes.
I bought some seeds from seed supreme that had a low germ. rate, they all looked undeveloped. I had three orders that way had less than 50% success rate.

The last year or so I have been getting from Ethos and North Atlantic seed with great success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom