One Plant One Scrog Contest CannaGranny Style

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I agree I was just trying to literally shotgun drying methods to see which works best. Do you just do 60F/60% 14 days with just exhaust fan on low for dry?

Ideally yeah you would be around 55% humidity with 60-68f and the closer you can get to that 14 day window the more optimal your dry will be but I've had plants that dried in 5 days still produce some bomb smoke. Do the best you can with your environment!

Was trying to find the bruce bigbee video about it, but yes he debunks the darkness before harvest myth. That in fact the opposite might help, harvesting at the end of your light cycle, not the end of the dark cycle. While heat and UV can evaporate terpines, Bruce explains that these are only made when lights are on.

Yeah Bugbee has gone over this before, I believe he highlights it in the video chat he does with Mr. Grow It about all of the growing myths.

"if we put the plants in the dark, we are taking away their energy source to synthesize terpenes"

Zombierider

Zombierider

Ideally yeah you would be around 55% humidity with 60-68f and the closer you can get to that 14 day window the more optimal your dry will be but I've had plants that dried in 5 days still produce some bomb smoke. Do the best you can with your environment!

Yeah Bugbee has gone over this before, I believe he highlights it in the video chat he does with Mr. Grow It about all of the growing myths.

"if we put the plants in the dark, we are taking away their energy source to synthesize terpenes"
Interesting podcast, Bugbee def knows his shiz. Fingers crossed I can get it to 14 days this time I jarred my last harvest at like 7 days so I think I jarred up some leftover chlorophyll.

U

upinsmoke3696

first time trying to grow
Got some sugar rose seeds from twenty20 genetics and there going great haven't had any real problem so far I'm trying to scrog outdoor
Living soil and coco medium at a 2/3 ratio and fed organic nutrients once a week
It's week 8 veg
Ive just released the lst
Interested to hear peoples advice or tips
Will post more photos later 🤙

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I had just been tryin to make light and was fkin around. Shouldn't have said shit. I have hermed and tomorrow was 5 weeks into flower

Headin to liquor store and then will get real drunk and do what I need to do. Feel like got kicked in the gut real bad
Ya can pick em off use wet tweezers or something but from past experience you never get em all and it produces tiny green seeds that really mess with the smoke potency flavour the lot so if I ever get 1 again 🪓 bad luck man that sux

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Up in smoke that’s where my money goes in my lungs and sometimes up my nose👍 Loved cheech n Chong as a kid nice plants by the way bit of Skrillex in the background mrs loves em not my go to unless off me head then will listen to anything👍

ninjadip

ninjadip

I used a moisture meter, and i set it up for wood and when it got to about 10-12% i put them in terp loc grove bags.

Hey I have a moisture meter to do this as well. The thing has 6 wood type settings and a list of trees for which ones go to what. Idk if I want the lowest setting or highest. Can anyone help by looking at this list? Do I pick setting A or H? Or somewhere in between? I don't know how to look at this tree list and see which one is closest to cannabis. There are more pages if needed

PXL 20221201 232038178
PXL 20221201 232011262
PXL 20221201 232043276
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Neueregel

Neueregel

Hey I have a moisture meter to do this as well. The thing has 6 wood type settings and a list of trees for which ones go to what. Idk if I want the lowest setting or highest. Can anyone help by looking at this list? Do I pick setting A or H? Or somewhere in between? I don't know how to look at this tree list and see which one is closest to cannabis. There are more pages if needed
mine only has 1 selection for wood and i use that. i believe i read @Aquaman state to use a soft wood. maybe he can see this and respond. here is an article about it too.

Last edited:
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I agree I was just trying to literally shotgun drying methods to see which works best. Do you just do 60F/60% 14 days with just exhaust fan on low for dry?
I do sixty percent humidity with sixty to sixty five degrees. A fan moving the air but not on my plants. They dry at different rates, as soon as the stem snaps I cut and jar. 😍

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I had just been tryin to make light and was fkin around. Shouldn't have said shit. I have hermed and tomorrow was 5 weeks into flower

Headin to liquor store and then will get real drunk and do what I need to do. Feel like got kicked in the gut real bad
Hey Bub, we have all had this to happen. Knowing how good you are to keep things as they should be…I lay a lot of this off on genetics. A lot of these seeds have no generations behind them, just bullshit names and a place on the market. Sorry, not sorry and yes, I said that. On the upside, xlent job on the frost. Pop another and get back at it! 🥰

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

@PerfecTrader pick the nutz off!
Go figure my purple dragon balls have balls 😣
I plucked carefully but not sure of my next move. I'm smokin and drinkin moderately in hopes some clarity shows itself. Below are my options and I'm fosho struggling with all of them 🥺

1. Wait at least till tomorrow. Lights go off in 5 min and there are 2 purple dragon balls with slight nanners and 1 mimosa clone(don't see nanners yet)

2. Go bag them now and leave mimosa in hopes she didn't go tranny too

3. Go bag entire tent and then tweet about how goin Tranny isn't the way

4. Bag whole tent AND 2nd 4x4 as well with Dark Phoenix in veg for scrog grow cause wtf let's kill everything 😣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom