One Plant One Scrog Contest CannaGranny Style

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombierider

Zombierider

I have some other beans called Bruce Banger from seedsman i will try and see how that one goes.
Seedsman genetics seem to be really strong actually. Their White Widow was strong af, and my Peyote Wifi is now a fricken beast. Here is the peyote wifi, im gonna scrog her verrry soon. Leaves have some burnt tips cuz im still learning my PH n shite

BBF6BAD2 7DA6 4FCF 8CBC 7913809670A6
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I have a tent from cool grows. and it has leaks on the front where zipper is at. i just used a thick blanket to cover the front of the tent area. seems to work.
I do the same all tents leak a bit round the zippers so I tape em up from the inside with that silver tape and put a heavy blanket or panda film over the main access door it’s kind of bullshit ya near need to build a room around your tent kind of defeats the purpose of havin one🤷‍♂️

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Seedsman genetics seem to be really strong actually. Their White Widow was strong af, and my Peyote Wifi is now a fricken beast. Here is the peyote wifi, im gonna scrog her verrry soon. Leaves have some burnt tips cuz im still learning my PH n shite
Growing white widow from seedsman right now. It was the only one i had finish outside this year, awesome smoke. Wicked flavorful, strong sativa high, just all around good stuff.

That peyote is quite large. Sending her to flower soon?

Zombierider

Zombierider

Growing white widow from seedsman right now. It was the only one i had finish outside this year, awesome smoke. Wicked flavorful, strong sativa high, just all around good stuff.

That peyote is quite large. Sending her to flower soon?
You will love that White Widow, she flowers so fricken well its a pleasure to watch, honestly gonna probably grow her again soon. And yup! That peyote is gonna be sent into flower in 2 weeks! Cant wait cuz she supposedly takes 11 weeks to flower...and she is indica dom!

ninjadip

ninjadip

I bought some seeds from seed supreme that had a low germ. rate, they all looked undeveloped. I had three orders that way had less than 50% success rate.

The last year or so I have been getting from Ethos and North Atlantic seed with great success.
I am straight loving North Atlantic. But the true test will be seeing them in flower. I've had every one from there just open right up and fast

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

You will love that White Widow, she flowers so fricken well its a pleasure to watch, honestly gonna probably grow her again soon. And yup! That peyote is gonna be sent into flower in 2 weeks! Cant wait cuz she supposedly takes 11 weeks to flower...and she is indica dom!
Hell yeah man! Shes gonna be a beast in 2 weeks, not to mention after stretch, daaaamn.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Funky Monkey isn't going to make it in the contest. Not enough time. But she will spend time in the scrog. Her main top was fimmed this week and node 1 and 2 where lopped off and some defoliation. I expect her to be a chore once put into the scrog.

IMG 9527

Rosetta Stone should be just fine contest wise. I've been waiting for her to fill the scrog up. She is in her 11th week of veg. And she will get flipped this weekend. I keep saying I'm going to flip her then I put it off. She is chomping at the bit to flip.

IMG 9523

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Here is an update of my spoiled scrog
Meh... C'est la vie
ahhhh man so sorry to hear that. fk it and it should end up better than disp wee by a mile but with some beans. pfft with be nostalgic like old schools days hah. Sucks to high hell but now ya know that you will pull the light leaks down to 0 going forward. I've been pushing my luck lately and won't at all be surprised if get caught off guard as well. Only thing it sounds I have going for me is that I do not "have" to use my office/grow room once lights are off if don't need to. I do though sometimes to use my work PC and think the light from the monitors is going to cost me one of these days. The answer though is for sure a tarp or "black out" sheet. Could also tape the zippers out don't use as they seem to be the only areas that can leak from AC infinity tents at least. I recall you mentioning some pods you found on your plant recently and didn't know if they were hermies or not. I think Zombie and I were responding. Was that the same plant? Cause I have seen those outside on the grc x bbc clone i put outside to experiment/torture since had no room and said f it lemme see you survive outside in 40ish weather. Whelp it has hah and is buddin ever so slowly but it did have those same things I thought you posted. Startin to think I have been pollinated by talkin to you 🤣

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Damn those are some gorgeous looking hills bro, I bet there are lots of good trails around there. I have never been to that part of the country, but I do wanna check out some winter riding out there, Sedona looks pretty sick. Do you ride motorcycles? One of these day's I'll have to get my girl on the harley and head out west for some road trippin. If we do that I will let you know and we will smoke it up in AZ!!

They are bro. Right by my house is the mcdowell mountains. For a place we can ride from my house to it is sick af. Sedona is next level though and about 90 minutes north of here. Hell yeah I ride motorcycles and if it goes fast and you can get hurt sign me the fk up. I can drive anything with wheels or wings or if has or has not been driven before. Np I'm in and you best fosho hit me up if in AZ
And yeah man I definitely feel I could have gotten more flavor, it tastes terpy but a little muted. I think I didnt let it dry out enough and jarred it above 62% humidity, trapping in some chlorophyl. Now Im gonna try 5,482 different methods to be sure I nail the next dry. I looked up the Lotus Method and its a cool idea, I will for sure try it and throw a couple bags of my super lemon haze in the fridge and see how it turns out. However I dont think the fridge/wine cooler would be a long term solution cuz of the size of the harvests lol. I feel like a combination of slightly less PPM's, a little less N during flower (depending on strain/leaves), and a longer dry with MINIMAL airflow. No fan, just a exhaust fan set low to exhaust when it goes over 62%. I find if I set it to maintain 60% RH it spikes too low and runs too often. I think if the room outside of the tent is ideal temps, then its just a matter of slowly equalizing the temps/rh in the tent/room until the tent will hold 60-62% without any exhaust fans. I might also try out 48 hours of darkness before harvesting. Speaking of harvesting, my Haze is only 1 week out!
Hmm so as we thought the dry/cure is the last piece of the matrix. Yeah tbh I really haven't experienced much terps due to my improper growing thus far but I can see how what where I've gone wrong. Like things were really going real well last harvest but I plucked early and botched the dry so in essence feel I lost/missed a lot of terps. Just going off how the Blue Sunset Sherbert smelled like fruity pebbles and I lost much of that during the dry and also the blueberry was basically terpless lol but not this time man. 3rd times is a charm. I'ma rock the casbah in a month or so here cause now it all makes sense. I will not let shit get away from me again. 48 hours of darkness? You dry anyway so why not. Just consider the 48 dark as part of the dry. Do I believe in it? Honestly yeah I kinda do. It definitely seems factual that timed stress can be beneficial. The worst that can happen is those 2 days are considered part of your dry imo that is it. omg your a week out from another harvest you harvest whore you lol that is fkin awesome man and I'm super lemon jelly of you. I'm like a week out from having no more smoke lol faaaaahk if I ever have go to another dispensary I'm going to just snap 😦

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

You guys know having your Lights too close to the top of your crop will cause fem seeds to make seeds through the rodelization process? Is actually a process many use to obtain fem seeds.

ninjadip

ninjadip

ahhhh man so sorry to hear that. fk it and it should end up better than disp wee by a mile but with some beans. pfft with be nostalgic like old schools days hah. Sucks to high hell but now ya know that you will pull the light leaks down to 0 going forward. I've been pushing my luck lately and won't at all be surprised if get caught off guard as well. Only thing it sounds I have going for me is that I do not "have" to use my office/grow room once lights are off if don't need to. I do though sometimes to use my work PC and think the light from the monitors is going to cost me one of these days. The answer though is for sure a tarp or "black out" sheet. Could also tape the zippers out don't use as they seem to be the only areas that can leak from AC infinity tents at least. I recall you mentioning some pods you found on your plant recently and didn't know if they were hermies or not. I think Zombie and I were responding. Was that the same plant? Cause I have seen those outside on the grc x bbc clone i put outside to experiment/torture since had no room and said f it lemme see you survive outside in 40ish weather. Whelp it has hah and is buddin ever so slowly but it did have those same things I thought you posted. Startin to think I have been pollinated by talkin to you 🤣
Different plants, same seed bank, same problem to a matter of degree. I got a good deal on black out cloth, like $20 for 13'x5' enough to cover the two sides away from the wall. If the seeds count towards my contest weigh in, I might benefit from that at least 😆

ninjadip

ninjadip

I may need new glasses, but I’m not seeing seeds. 🧐
I can see them near the tops. I didn't zoom in all the way on the other ones so you could see multiple colas with seeds. It's odd how they are concentrated to sections. Probably where pollen sacs busted..

PXL 20221201 120839080PORTRAIT
PXL 20221201 120828578PORTRAIT
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I can see them near the tops. I didn't zoom in all the way on the other ones so you could see multiple colas with seeds. It's odd how they are concentrated to sections. Probably where pollen sacs busted..

Looks like calyx's to me? Are there actual seeds inside?

rDWCNoob

rDWCNoob

They are bro. Right by my house is the mcdowell mountains. For a place we can ride from my house to it is sick af. Sedona is next level though and about 90 minutes north of here. Hell yeah I ride motorcycles and if it goes fast and you can get hurt sign me the fk up. I can drive anything with wheels or wings or if has or has not been driven before. Np I'm in and you best fosho hit me up if in AZ

Hmm so as we thought the dry/cure is the last piece of the matrix. Yeah tbh I really haven't experienced much terps due to my improper growing thus far but I can see how what where I've gone wrong. Like things were really going real well last harvest but I plucked early and botched the dry so in essence feel I lost/missed a lot of terps. Just going off how the Blue Sunset Sherbert smelled like fruity pebbles and I lost much of that during the dry and also the blueberry was basically terpless lol but not this time man. 3rd times is a charm. I'ma rock the casbah in a month or so here cause now it all makes sense. I will not let shit get away from me again. 48 hours of darkness? You dry anyway so why not. Just consider the 48 dark as part of the dry. Do I believe in it? Honestly yeah I kinda do. It definitely seems factual that timed stress can be beneficial. The worst that can happen is those 2 days are considered part of your dry imo that is it. omg your a week out from another harvest you harvest whore you lol that is fkin awesome man and I'm super lemon jelly of you. I'm like a week out from having no more smoke lol faaaaahk if I ever have go to another dispensary I'm going to just snap 😦
I think the 48hrs darkness is a bit overkill imo. It makes sense to harvest after a dark cycle and before lights on because heat and iR light can cause terps to evaporate iirc. So all night long those terps are still produced by the plant, but then lights on happens and it starts losing terps slowly throughout the day. By keeping it in the dark you just maximize the terps at harvest and kinda lock them in, but I don't think 48hrs is required, just don't harvest after or during your lights cycle.

ninjadip

ninjadip

Darkness before harvest is a myth.
Was trying to find the bruce bigbee video about it, but yes he debunks the darkness before harvest myth. That in fact the opposite might help, harvesting at the end of your light cycle, not the end of the dark cycle. While heat and UV can evaporate terpines, Bruce explains that these are only made when lights are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom