• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Outstandingly beautiful!
I cant take credit for the idea tho. That would be @PerfecTrader and @Zombierider 🥰
Having done this now, what’s your opinion on the scrog method? What size top do you have?
I'll post this link with reluctancy.....so don't laugh too hard! My first attempts at scrogging were a learning curve for sure.

thinking this was 15 years ago here at the farm

jj

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I'll post this link with reluctancy.....so don't laugh too hard! My first attempts at scrogging were a learning curve for sure.

thinking this was 15 years ago here at the farm

jj
Hell yeah JJ. 15 years ago wow bud that's fkin awesome and I didn't even know the Farm had been here that long. How cool

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I waited most of the day for the dirt fairy to show up and mix up about 600 lbs of soil. Then I got pizzed off and done it myself…

ninjadip

ninjadip

Wànt part of this but I have to get a exhaust fan asap mine idk shit is wack they don't even have replacement carbon filters for it.
i just got my tent set back up for the next run and when i turned on one of the intake fans, it goes clunk clunk clunk and blam! a piece of plastic head screw shoots out of the thing and it just keeps on going lol
so i'm like whatever

but sorry for your fan.
you can't find a compatible replacement by measurement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom