• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Currently in week 3 of flower Godfather OG. Check our how it goes. 1 plant in a 3x3. Follow the progress https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/f...nt-3x3-tent-godfather-og.146032/#post-2904240
Nice! I put my scrog up a little late but she’s filling in nicely

I video’d the other plants in the tent as well, the scrogged one is a Barney’s Farm Cookies Kush,

The rest are supercropped clones off My brother in laws plants from last summer, the strains being grown where

Cinderella 99
An unknown “Congo strain”
And white widow

The person they came from was my brother in laws best friend, The Congo strain my brother in law said he’s had for many years it my have been his own strain, unfortunately I cannot ask him as his best friend was killed just before Christmas, these plants are the last of his strains, I’m glad I’ll be able to smoke his strains with my brother in law one last time

I do not know what may be what, but the largest plant in the back corner is the one that was the believed to be Cinderella 99

This tent is about 4 days from week 4 from flip date

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Beautiful, I have mine hanging to dry now. I cut her at 73 days. Just 1 pic for you to compare our strainView attachment 1322034
Yup, they look alike 🥰 I keep waiting for that pine or earthly smell, but mine is heavy on skunk. A surprise I didn’t expect. I’ll be harvesting mine within a week. Trichs are just starting to turn milky.
Here’s to me and you! Enjoy! I really loved the last crop of this…well enough I repeated it this grow.

ddandurand

ddandurand

I video’d the other plants in the tent as well, the scrogged one is a Barney’s Farm Cookies Kush,

The rest are supercropped clones off My brother in laws plants from last summer, the strains being grown where

Cinderella 99
And white widow

The person they came from was my brother in laws best friend, The Congo strain my brother in law said he’s had for many years it my have been his own strain, unfortunately I cannot ask him as his best friend was killed just before Christmas, these plants are the last of his strains, I’m glad I’ll be able to smoke his strains with my brother in law one last time

I do not know what may be what, but the largest plant in the back corner is the one that was the believed to be Cinderella 99

Looking good very healthy plants.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

995B0B1C 914F 4D27 996D 6B237F9CE61B

Had to put on a second level. Healing her took to long so I’m almost out of space for the stretch. The lights only 12” from the top net. I might get 6” more give/take if I change or muck with the cables.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

View attachment 1322049

Had to put on a second level. Healing her took to long so I’m almost out of space for the stretch. The lights only 12” from the top net. I might get 6” more give/take if I change or muck with the cables.
Ive run into this issue before, i took the light hangers off and ziptied my light directly to the top tent poles lol. Gave me 10 more inches cause those hangers are so effin long.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Ive run into this issue before, i took the light hangers off and ziptied my light directly to the top tent poles lol. Gave me 10 more inches cause those hangers are so effin long.
Ya, I have extra clips and used zip ties to shorten the hangers last time. Need to make or buy a short set. PITA but the price I pay for my earlier mistake/neglect.

Zip ties & duct tape, if she doesn’t find you handsome...

(Red Green ICYDK)

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

crazy how often the grass seems greener on the other side. I'm lookin at these like how dafuq they run out of room in the tent and my damn plant is 16" from soil to highest leaf 😫 I have 80" tents ffs damn you early LSTing damn you 😠 ok ok it was all my fault but I find deflection works better for me 🥹

20230121 082534
20230121 082602
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

View attachment 1322049

She's a monster and looks real healthy. Maybe you could flip days or a week sooner and then during early flower stretch you keep tuckin into week 1-3?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Cinderella 99
And white widow

Fillin it nicely for sure. Hey why not clone all 3 in flower so the Congo isn't lost? Can just reveg/monstercrop?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

crazy how often the grass seems greener on the other side. I'm lookin at these like how dafuq they run out of room in the tent and my damn plant is 16" from soil to highest leaf 😫 I have 80" tents ffs damn you early LSTing damn you 😠 ok ok it was all my fault but I find deflection works better for me 🥹
I don't see a problem here dude. You can't control every aspect of your plants especially the genetics. If you had a different start, one that was a proven big girl, then maybe you can blame yourself 100% if you grow a runt.

I don't see a runt here. I think you are being too hard on yourself.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hey all I could use a little advice on the fridge dry in the garage. We had a cold spell with some rain recently and I wanted to take advantage of the conditions. It has been since Monday and the ladies are nowhere near dry and that was my plan, so I think. The issue is it hit 30s or 40s out last night and at the lowest the fridge dipped to 50 temp. I have read that this could actually not be a bad thing in reference to terp preservation but just wanted to ask the Farm. Does 50 degrees during dry harm trichs or just slow the dry as opposed to say 60?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hey all I could use a little advice on the fridge dry in the garage. We had a cold spell with some rain recently and I wanted to take advantage of the conditions. It has been since Monday and the ladies are nowhere near dry and that was my plan, so I think. The issue is it hit 30s or 40s out last night and at the lowest the fridge dipped to 50 temp. I have read that this could actually not be a bad thing in reference to terp preservation but just wanted to ask the Farm. Does 50 degrees during dry harm trichs or just slow the dry as opposed to say 60?
Just slows it down.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Ive seen people run 50-60 for temps, ive never tried that low.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I don't see a problem here dude. You can't control every aspect of your plants especially the genetics. If you had a different start, one that was a proven big girl, then maybe you can blame yourself 100% if you grow a runt.

I don't see a runt here. I think you are being too hard on yourself.
Roger that Moe and thanks. Honestly I don't mind how she is growing except that what I did has made it so I can't comfortably put a scrog net back on. I used to be able to plan to give each branch a square of their own but now I have tried to put screen on twice and a trellis once and each time it doesn't work. It is hard to see due to foliage but it is more lateral than appears. So when I go to playing smashing pistils and try to put a net on, more than 50% of the flowers are well below screen. So my being hard on myself is primarily because I've never free-balled before and no that I am going to need support and don't yet have a plan. What I KNOW I don't want though is strings like a matrix holding every cola up. At this point I am hoping for a plant that can support itself but I have smoked hopium before and paid

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Fillin it nicely for sure. Hey why not clone all 3 in flower so the Congo isn't lost? Can just reveg/monstercrop?
Not sure how well monstercropped monstercrop clones would fare I managed to get 3/12 on the original set lol 😂 I can give it a shot though so far the tops of all 3 of the clones are stacking nicely as hell and frosting up early as hell also, they are frostier than the 7 week flower candy kush in the 4x4

Since my brother in laws friend was the person who gave him clones to grow every year I decided to be that person, sent him home with 8 cookies Kush clones half rooted, he will also be getting a Chemdog seed, possibly a KKSC clone if I can have them ready for spring as well as some other goodies, he won’t be short this year lol

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Tell me this hasn't happened to anyone else. For me maybe 10 times 😂

"WHAT THE HECK. How did my tent temp spike to that. Ohh you left the temp sensor on the light again" 😆 please pardon me while I go roll a joint of my mimosa x orange punch and spark it while I sip my high-grade Drunken Concubine AnXi Tieguanyin from Southern Fujian Province 😶‍🌫️

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Not sure how well monstercropped monstercrop clones would fare 😂 I can give it a shot though so far the tops of all 3 of the clones are stacking nicely as hell and frosting up early as hell also, they are frostier than the 7 week flower candy kush in the 4x4
It will work. Fish for the youngest branch you can find. Look for something real low in the middle that has been behind the rest. I kept a mimosa x op clone in a rapid rooter for MONTHS and eventually tossed it but it was mearly an experiment. Aside from the time it takes to reveg, I would think your odds are super high that you can ensure that Congo strain stays alive.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

She's a monster and looks real healthy. Maybe you could flip days or a week sooner and then during early flower stretch you keep tuckin into week 1-3?
She’s been waiting since September. I call her Topper because I had to chop her 2 or 3 times to stay in the 3x1 section, 3x3 section was about to harvest.

LSS I flipped her last night but lights at 75% still. 100% Monday after 2 days at 12/12.

Second net wasn’t planned but made for just what you said! If it buys 2”- 3” it was worth the trouble.

I need to mod my 3 in 1 tent so zone 1 & 2 are not 3x1x3 but 3x1x2’ish and 3x1x4,ish. (‘ish = TBD)

Zone 1 - Seed/clone and/or young veg
Zone 2 - young veg to older topped veg
(Slow growth @ low light, low feed.)
Zone 3 - older veg to flower. Switching from 1 to 3 plants at a time. (Only allowed 4.)

Already have the design just need to get out of the house. 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom