One Plant One Scrog Contest CannaGranny Style

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombierider

Zombierider

Reveg her! I prefer to cut clones but I have been in the same shoes, reveging is aka monster cropping. There are some xlent vids on this on YouTube. I have took clones while in flower out of desperation but reveging really seems the best way to go.
Yes ma'am! I like the idea of reveg better than slicing her up during her budding process. Let her give her all, then ease her back into veg-life. 😄. I will try not to run too high an rh since i think the buds left over from harvest would pose a bit of a mold threat. Thanks again for the help!

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Yes ma'am! I like the idea of reveg better than slicing her up during her budding process. Let her give her all, then ease her back into veg-life. 😄. I will try not to run too high an rh since i think the buds left over from harvest would pose a bit of a mold threat. Thanks again for the help!
BC0AD4A4 6E13 4F12 BB6E 46AFCDCE02DA

Didn’t know about monster cropping but I guess I’m sort of doing that. Took the 3 clones above from her just before up potting to 25L

Took them to early. Had to top already and I haven’t enlarged the tent section yet. Just didn’t want to waste clippings.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
@Observationist @CannaGranny I think i found one of these "keeper"phenotypes y'all are talking bout. My banana krumble smells stronger than anything ive grown yet, and is budding so fricken fast. Smells like straight up banana's! So...since i didnt clone her, and she is 24 days into flowering, what is my best option for retaining these genetics? I defoliated bout a week ago, so I could probably take some cuts around now and not stress her out too much right? Or maybe revegging after harvest is best? I just wanna preserve the genetics on this lady. I feel like ive won a scratch off lottery ticket with her :D.
Reveg her! I prefer to cut clones but I have been in the same shoes, reveging is aka monster cropping. There are some xlent vids on this on YouTube. I have took clones while in flower out of desperation but reveging really seems the best way to go.
Yep I made some monstercrop clones. They where outdoor in about September, so pretty decently into flower they had some nice buds on them when I took them, if you take clones take triple what you think you want, I definitely had much lower survival rates for monstercropped clones but it’s not zero lol

All 3 of these are the monstercropped clones I’m running currently I can get exact dates I got the clones but in general they took about a month to show growth, that’s why I was talking about the bucket cloner above I bet survival rate in a bucket cloner would be at least 90% probably 100%

But I managed to do mine in soil it just takes awhile but is worth it to save genetics that’s the same reason I took these clones

DC812F58 6877 497F BD38 A329627F0CAF
E39CD354 26BE 4B77 AC8B 97C9569E7955
E87925D2 1756 4AE0 BECC A4B89D06EE2B
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Is it too late? How come I never get emails on threads I actually want to follow? Banana kush in 2x4 3 gallon pot. I'm a stoner, I need reminders lol.
View attachment 1322431View attachment 1322432
Check in your settings / preferences here on the farm and then check spam filter on your email I get… a tonnnn haha

Never too late if they survive! The genetics are there they’ll show themselves again😁

Or reveg her and keep her as the mother

Zombierider

Zombierider

Yep I made some monstercrop clones. They where outdoor in about September, so pretty decently into flower they had some nice buds on them when I took them, if you take clones take triple what you think you want, I definitely had much lower survival rates for monstercropped clones but it’s not zero lol

All 3 of these are the monstercropped clones I’m running currently I can get exact dates I got the clones but in general they took about a month to show growth, that’s why I was talking about the bucket cloner above I bet survival rate in a bucket cloner would be at least 90% probably 100%

But I managed to do mine in soil it just takes awhile but is worth it to save genetics that’s the same reason I took these clones
Heck yeah i hear the monstercropped clones branch like crazy. I am not in a hurry, just wanna preserve the genetics and i have limited space, so i will probably re-veg and clone that to get me a nice momma plant. I just dont wanna stress them too much in flower and stunt bud growth, especially if the reveg alternative is pretty much surefire way to preserve a plant.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Is it too late? How come I never get emails on threads I actually want to follow? Banana kush in 2x4 3 gallon pot. I'm a stoner, I need reminders lol.
View attachment 1322431View attachment 1322432
Its not too late! We will let it slide if ya fome in a but after the deadline as this isnt a competition, more like a group grow where we share our one plant one scrog grows. But yeah man, I forget to respond to lots of posts cuz im also a stoner and forget...even with notifications lol. Nice lookin scrog bro

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

@Observationist @CannaGranny I think i found one of these "keeper"phenotypes y'all are talking bout. My banana krumble smells stronger than anything ive grown yet, and is budding so fricken fast. Smells like straight up banana's! So...since i didnt clone her, and she is 24 days into flowering, what is my best option for retaining these genetics? I defoliated bout a week ago, so I could probably take some cuts around now and not stress her out too much right? Or maybe revegging after harvest is best? I just wanna preserve the genetics on this lady. I feel like ive won a scratch off lottery ticket with her :D.
If you have any low branches, like under your canopy, I would take a clone or two and reveg if necessary. If the plant is otherwise healthy, trimming off a couple suckers won’t hurt it. If you’ve done a good job of trimming your undercarriage, and you don’t have any branches like that, then I would just reveg her. I am pretty gun shy though. I have lost a number of strains over the years for various reasons, so I try and be extra careful if I have one that I know is a real hero. Congrats on your find dude. Cheers

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ok found some small buds on them, they where the lower branches of 7-8’ tall plants that where tied down lol

Sept. 6th brought them home and stuffed them into some soil
56B0DC6D 550F 4EAC B871 C5C292BF7DB5
3C36ECDA 5D97 4EC2 BB67 2F0B1C8F2883

This is October 18th so 6 weeks later

0E3886EC B9AC 4090 AFB9 F4735CB1AB0B

And obviously now January 22nd so they rooted and vegged until December 26th then flipped to flower so tomorrow would be 4 weeks since flip

The 3 plants on the right side, the one on the left in the scrog is the cookies kush she was from seed and yes they branch like crazy lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ok found some small buds on them, they where the lower branches of 7-8’ tall plants that where tied down lol

View attachment 1322444View attachment 1322445

View attachment 1322446

And obviously now January 22nd so they rooted and vegged until December 26th then flipped to flower so tomorrow would be 4 weeks since flip

The 3 plants on the right side, the one on the left in the scrog is the cookies kush she was from seed and yes they branch like crazy lol

View attachment 1322447
I have this revegging auto, a Jamaican/ GSC. after the first week in flower I took off a lower branch and stuck in a 2liter jug of water...2 months later I saw 1 root off the bottom so I planted it about 1 month ago.....she grew roots and is still growing. this pic is a week or so old but she has more single leaves on now and is looking pretty funky.....Just for fun to see if I can get anything out of her.....Mom was a beauty I' wouldn't mind another go with her....if she'll grow..
img_3720-jpg.1320851

Sunasun

Sunasun

Check in your settings / preferences here on the farm and then check spam filter on your email I get… a tonnnn haha

Never too late if they survive! The genetics are there they’ll show themselves again😁

Nope, don't have room, have 3 clones of her and 3 of my zkittles I had flowered in 2x2x4. I only got 3.5 ounces out of that one but we were out and it's too expensive to buy. Wish I would've waited. Should have about 5-6 weeks left on banana kush My current one is in 2x4x6.5. expanding to 3.5x5.5x8 custom built closet next flower run.

Sunasun

Sunasun

View attachment 1322444View attachment 1322445

View attachment 1322446

View attachment 1322447
Nice stacking on her. Mmmmmmm

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I wouldn’t worry about the mold part, the buds will dry up, you’ll cut them off in the first defol once she really starts throwing leaves out

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I have this revegging auto, a Jamaican/ GSC. after the first week in flower I took off a lower branch and stuck in a 2liter jug of water...2 months later I saw 1 root off the bottom so I planted it about 1 month ago.....she grew roots and is still growing. this pic is a week or so old but she has more single leaves on now and is looking pretty funky.....Just for fun to see if I can get anything out of her.....Mom was a beauty I' wouldn't mind another go with her....if she'll grow..
img_3720-jpg.1320851
Hahaha that’s awesome, my 4x4 has a auto that… didn’t autoflower with the rest of her sisters that where planted at the same time and harvested prior to the current run lol as well she was damn near 4.5-5 months old before I was able to flip I kept the lights at 18/6 the full auto run then flipped her once I got the new tent lol

She’s yellowing out early at 7 weeks she’s been in the same dirt for the whole time never up-potted and when I did have a tent to flip her to 12/12

I took 6 clones off her before I flipped to 12/12 all flowered as clones as well lol, they where in 24 hour light with my normal photo clones, all 6 threw out just don’t have the room for it atm lol

Last edited:
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I got so many, my email is now full and i shut everything off so i just get notifications on the forum now and thats it.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

what in the actual ..... is going on around her? It's like a cornucopia of incredible orgy type scrog grows 🤟 Hard not to be jelly af at all yalls wickedness but also hard not to be grateful to know yall and to be at least tryin to cultivate as well. I am temporarily scrog-less but am convince I can get something back on in due time.
Substitute Sensai 🥋 @Shaded_One SIR! Today I top dressed again per instructions as it has been 3 weeks-ish. Instead of wearing mask I mixed old soil from last grow with EWC MC 1.25C 2-8-4 and added after agitating top soil. Hooked up 2 blumats with 6 drippers for the 7 gal (thanks to @Nesta028 ) and now am ready to super soak if need or dial in like Flynn. I use bar magnets to measure how much they drink each day and can now manipulate the water easily as well as feed from the top such things as BSM or Seaweed easily if needed. This is the only girl I have running at the moment so she will be micro-managed to the best of my abilities, or death whichever comes first 😆 Only question SIR is do I plan to top dress again before she is done and if so would it be another 3 weeks-ish again?

These pics aren't in order, are random, I apologize, won't make sense, and go f yourself jkjkjk, damn I love yall 😂 Anyone ever try diluting 35% h2o2 half strength and spritzing the top of the soil slightly in case any unwanted pests tried to enter the dojo? I saw smoke come from the soil 🤣 and think I got em if they were there lmfao

20230120 083721
20230120 152744
20230121 090304
20230121 090752
20230122 082647
20230122 125940
20230122 130009
20230122 135818
20230122 135846
20230122 154130
Moeboi

Moeboi

I don't know if these slim Jim's go in contest but hey I'll try 🤣🤣 ..these are clones off cheese and g13 I had last harvest..I'm in middle of cleaning out garage to finish grow on 2 of the plants 1 is just going to go in tent then I was gonna apply netting and just see how big other 2 grow in garage without trimming

20230122 151847
20230122 151920
20230122 152130
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom