One Plant One Scrog Contest CannaGranny Style

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hahahahaha dude you kill me. Imagine if there was an actual PRIZE for this contest instead of some fun bragging rights?? You'd prob be telling the wife to rent a hotel cause you're filling the house with living soil 🤣

Hopefully you can figure something out PC would be fun to have you along in the challenge 🤙
Gotta love that guy! He keeps me laughing! Who knows, there may be a few prizes 🙂
I would love to see @PipeCarver join in! He amazes me with all the weather diversity he grows through. At first he didn’t like me at all (an attempt at humor gone awry) but we are getting along fine now, and I’m glad. He has a lot to offer.
What’s up with ya Slim Shadey? I’m waiting for a gf to show up for dog play day and front porch smokin🤪

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Gotta love that guy! He keeps me laughing! Who knows, there may be a few prizes 🙂
I would love to see @PipeCarver join in! He amazes me with all the weather diversity he grows through. At first he didn’t like me at all (an attempt at humor gone awry) but we are getting along fine now, and I’m glad. He has a lot to offer.
What’s up with ya Slim Shadey? I’m waiting for a gf to show up for dog play day and front porch smokin🤪

Shhhh don't say that @PerfecTrader won't be able to sleep!!! 🤣 yeah PC is a good dude, he lives on the opposite side of the country but I'll never hold that against him ;) Funny you mention that I've been waiting for a gf to show up at my house too but it doesn't seem to work the way it does with cats. Is there anything in particular you recommend I leave on my porch as bait?? lol

Just sippin' on a latte puffin' on my vaporizer and having myself a relaxing start to the day! Watered the girls this morning and they are doing good on all fronts so everything over here is kosher. Hope everyone has a good weekend 🧙‍♂️

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
" I would love to see @PipeCarver join in! He amazes me with all the weather diversity he grows through. At first he didn’t like me at all (an attempt at humor gone awry) but we are getting along fine now, and I’m glad "

I'm not sure what that was about, I did have you on ignore for a bit but I'm like that. I find it better to ignore than get in some argument over shit on line.....😕😕

I'd probably amaze you more with my ability to consume cannabis than my growing skills. I hear things like WOW! " did you see that joint disappear?"and " I've never seen someone inhale so much at once" and " where did that joint go? " I'm a self professed professional smoker, with amazing lungs..cough cough......There should be an Olympic event, volume consumed, speed smoking events, biggest baddest fatty rolling contests. a 24hr endurance smoking contest.....hell ya I'm in training and ready for the announced🤣 date🤣

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Wow, I am excited and honored to participate in my first ever grow challenge! This is my girl:
Epoxy Og from old school chronic
40 gal bag of living soil
Only giving compost tea and a few dry amendments(when/if needed)
Going into a 5x5 acinfinity tent

She is two days shy of 8 weeks, and id love to flip her, but we’re moving hopefully before the end of the month and I don’t want to cause any extra stress.
If anyone feels this one is too far along to enter please say so, i will start another.
Good luck to all!!
Wow..." 40 gal bag of living soil "I've never heard of anyone using such a large pot for indoor growing. Where did you get this idea? I'm not knocking it, I've no idea what you can produce with 1 plant in that monster pot....mere mortals can not compete...an un flipped 2+ months old in a 40 gallon pot 1 plant in a 5x5 scrog.....lol.......nice one! Is you a ringer just brought in by........... Granny? just to claim the prise?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
So I am in illinois, just moved here in june. The law is with med card you are allowed five. They dont limit size, so Id like to grow some monsters. Definitely not a ringer. I have some experience, but still consider myself a newbie. Ive only been growing indoors since last november, but ive had a few outdoor grows. And i couldnt care less about a prize or the bragging rights. I am just happy to be here!! Right now there’s four, three in 40s and one in a 20.
The prize is bragging rights and a pat on the back. ...I was thinking you and Granny have a thing going on and set this up as a prop to win the King of the year award..........Yet to be announced........... 40 gallon pot in a 5x5...lol......Do I hear 50 in a 4x4? 😁
😁😁

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
So I am in illinois, just moved here in june. The law is with med card you are allowed five. They dont limit size, so Id like to grow some monsters. Definitely not a ringer. I have some experience, but still consider myself a newbie. Ive only been growing indoors since last november, but ive had a few outdoor grows. And i couldnt care less about a prize or the bragging rights. I am just happy to be here!! Right now there’s four, three in 40s and one in a 20.
Wow, I love the pots, they"re going to hold a lot of water, basement floor or? I bowed a ceiling with a king sized water bed about 50 yrs back, landlord was pissed at the cracked in the ceiling. Got evicted shortly after that event for unrelated issues but it was added fuel to the fire........ He shouldn't have rented his upstairs apartment to a 20 year old that liked beer and Rock and Roll....lol

ninjadip

ninjadip

PXL 20221015 191425271
PXL 20221015 201819520
PXL 20221015 201825469
Last edited:
freezeland2

freezeland2

That is INSANE! 40 GAL? Indoors? Oooooooooooooooooo yall are startin to Realllllllly tick me off here 😆 and at this pace I will go fill my entire 4x4 with 80-100lbs of living soil. Screw it, I will clear out this whole room and do a 10 ft x 10 ft SCROG just to somehow be competitive with yall. 40 gal, meh 😄🤕🥺
Welcome aboard mate, good to have ya and best of luck 💪
I hear you bro, lol. I probably got that much soil in my house but just not in one pot, lol.

ninjadip

ninjadip

Here is my entry.. @CannaGranny please let me know if this training can count for a scrog challenge.

Black Domina Cropk seeds
5 gallon dwc
Tent 2x2x4
My tent is going to severely limit me but @PerfecTrader encouraged me to put my hat in 😆 I know I'll never win by weight but I want to join along

So this was my mother and now I'm flipping it today and doing the best I can to get those branches low low low

I just did all that intense training in one session, not one snap, I owe this to silica 👍

@CannaGranny does this count?
@CannaGranny ok, I just ordered a 2x2 scrog net. Will be in there by the time those branches find their way back to the canopy

ninjadip

ninjadip

Ok I made an entry in the official entry page if allowed in

Post in thread 'Contest: 1 Plant Scrog CannaGranny Style Official Entry Page' https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/c...style-official-entry-page.143190/post-2863397

I'm going to have to be real inventive to fill out at a 2x2x4 the best I can!! Just trained and flipping today! So excited, I have only done one harvest so far.
@Aqua Man @PerfecTrader
2x2 scrog net is in the 📬. Will be installed asap.

(Kurt Russell voice) "Have you paid your dues? Yeah, the check is in the mail " 😆

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

@Moe.Red seems we need a clean up on isle 2. Sorry, I even confused the entry page and was bsing right along with everybody else until Jerzey pointed it out. Thanks! 🙂

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

2x2 scrog net is in the 📬. Will be installed asap.

(Kurt Russell voice) "Have you paid your dues? Yeah, the check is in the mail " 😆
@ninjadip I’m moving our convo over here 😊 Seeing how you have semi scrogged using lst, I’m pretty sure you are gonna fill that two by and wish you had at least a four by! 😍

ninjadip

ninjadip

@ninjadip I’m moving our convo over here 😊 Seeing how you have semi scrogged using lst, I’m pretty sure you are gonna fill that two by and wish you had at least a four by! 😍
Oh yeah I never planned on flowering in this small tent, it was only for a mother, but want to try it. I do have a 4x4 tent but it is full with 9 plants and I wanted to focus on one for this challenge

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

You know you have a problem when all you see 24/7 is DIY solutions/upgrades for your grow. My woman wonders why during Bulk Trash Pick-up days that I take the dogs for a few hour walks. I'm plotting out a map of how to take the car and retrieve all this junk(treasures) people have tossed. Her eyes just aren't yet tuned like mine.

"Oh what is that a metal cabinet? Naw that is a DIY Grow box, a dry chamber, possibly even tip it over and add soil and grow in it but it sure ain't junk" 😆

ninjadip

ninjadip

@PerfecTrader I can't believe you convinced me to do this! Just started the first night of 12 hours of darkness. Did a res change of 1/2 grow 1/2 bloom, tps billions, tps silica gold, floralicious plus up to 1000 ppm. Turned light from 5% to 100 and from veg right to bloom, skipping the veg+bloom phase.

I like to drive fast and go balls to the wall for fun. I'm in it all the way meow. I'm roughly following week 4 of this chart, minus rapid start, plus a few other things. And I got one more nute additive coming, GH Flora nectar.

PXL 20221016 0110518362
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom