• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

yeah where is that mofo? lol i hope he's ok

what's up @CannaGranny ?
Me too, he normally don’t just disappear. He has me worried.
Not a lot going on here Ninja, still stuck back here in the woods just waiting for some warmer temps and some ice melting so we can get out. How goes it in your part of the world?

ninjadip

ninjadip

Me too, he normally don’t just disappear. He has me worried.
Not a lot going on here Ninja, still stuck back here in the woods just waiting for some warmer temps and some ice melting so we can get out. How goes it in your part of the world?
we had some surprise snow yesterday morning here in VA. it's been cold as balls lately. can't wait till it gets warmer so my wife and i can go hiking again. My ps4 pro hard drive had another crap out two days ago. no boot. had to remove it from the ps4 put it in the PC, format it, run a chkdsk to fix the physical hard drive errors, put it back in the ps4, and then reinstall the OS from a USB. This is the 3 time i've had to this in 4 years, i don't get it. it's never been dropped. just so glad i know how and was able to fix it, instead of staring at those blue lights of death (when the system doesn't load properly) and thinking the system is trashed. anyways.... lol

i've been busy doing product research and cost differences on a variety of items for my next grow. i think i just finished ordering everything this morning that i will need.

and still dialing in my new aeroponic cloner to its best settings. That has been very interesting.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

This is the cloner I use, I love it! Clone King 36 . I paid a 100.00 for it a year or so ago, today it’s on sale for 69.00. I started cloning all those years ago using a styrofoam cooler layered with damp sand, atop of a heating pad a hole cut in the lid for the light and damp pellets. So this is a nice step up 🙂

AAC37650 3F59 488A A616 725CF5D83F18
Zombierider

Zombierider

This is the cloner I use, I love it! Clone King 36 . I paid a 100.00 for it a year or so ago, today it’s on sale for 69.00. I started cloning all those years ago using a styrofoam cooler layered with damp sand, atop of a heating pad a hole cut in the lid for the light and damp pellets. So this is a nice step up 🙂
Are any of these Chocolate Mimosa's you said smelled like straight up chocolate? Very nice setup. One question though: I've taken clones by sticking them in a rooting plug shoved into a coco-filled solo cup and water every couple days w/300ppm of calmag, micro, gro and bloom. Set seedling mat to 77 degrees, and humidity in dome around 70% RH. Never lost one clone, so is the benefit of this system just that you dont need a medium, just nutrients for the mister?

0ttomanfarmer

0ttomanfarmer

Hell yeah man I was gonna get Persian Pie but they werent in stock then, so I got the Banana Krumble. Definitely not dissapointed, but Im sure Persian pie is also a legit strain. And thats cool you found a Banana terpene phenotype man, did you keep a mom of it?
nah, unfortunalety not. I made my first cuts ever a few days ago from my actual grow.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Are any of these Chocolate Mimosa's you said smelled like straight up chocolate? Very nice setup. One question though: I've taken clones by sticking them in a rooting plug shoved into a coco-filled solo cup and water every couple days w/300ppm of calmag, micro, gro and bloom. Set seedling mat to 77 degrees, and humidity in dome around 70% RH. Never lost one clone, so is the benefit of this system just that you dont need a medium, just nutrients for the mister?
On the Chocolate Mimosa the cultivar that I chose to clone is heavy heavy on the tangerine smell. Makes sense as the mother was Clementine. I grew it four times and have never detected any chocolate scent but I did have some chocolate colored flowers. I believe the father was Chocolate Afgooey. It’s an interesting plant.
For me the benefit of this system is space saving and time saving. You have no need to add anything other than water and a rooting gel at the time you place them. When I clone I share with many locals that can’t really afford to buy seeds, and loves knowing that the plant they get is a straight up fem. No way I want to fill thirty plus containers with soil, no room and a lot of care of someone else’s plant. Not to mention that thing will safely hold it all until Im ready for it. Other than adding a little water and throughly cleaning it between times, it’s zero probs. While I have a kind and generous heart.. I’m not minding another’s grow. I’m more of a tightwad about my time than my money 🙂

Zombierider

Zombierider

On the Chocolate Mimosa the cultivar that I chose to clone is heavy heavy on the tangerine smell. Makes sense as the mother was Clementine. I grew it four times and have never detected any chocolate scent but I did have some chocolate colored flowers. I believe the father was Chocolate Afgooey. It’s an interesting plant.
For me the benefit of this system is space saving and time saving. You have no need to add anything other than water and a rooting gel at the time you place them. When I clone I share with many locals that can’t really afford to buy seeds, and loves knowing that the plant they get is a straight up fem. No way I want to fill thirty plus containers with soil, no room and a lot of care of someone else’s plant. Not to mention that thing will safely hold it all until Im ready for it. Other than adding a little water and throughly cleaning it between times, it’s zero probs. While I have a kind and generous heart.. I’m not minding another’s grow. I’m more of a tightwad about my time than my money 🙂
Thats right, I saw Chocolate but now I remember you saying she smelled HEAVY on the Orange. ALSO awesome! After this run finishes, I think some Cannagranny Pheno's are in order!

And that makes total sense, space and time saving. Didnt know you just added rooting gel and water, I thought you were mixing nutrients of some sort in there. So its simpler than I thought! Cool! Granted I dont have the use for making so many clones, so for now I'll stick to just sticking em into some seedling soil and a rooting plug with some Great White and let em grow! And I cant blame you! I would DEF not maintain someone elses grow, maybe if I wanted to torture myself but I already ride bikes so...no thanks!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Thats right, I saw Chocolate but now I remember you saying she smelled HEAVY on the Orange. ALSO awesome! After this run finishes, I think some Cannagranny Pheno's are in order!

And that makes total sense, space and time saving. Didnt know you just added rooting gel and water, I thought you were mixing nutrients of some sort in there. So its simpler than I thought! Cool! Granted I dont have the use for making so many clones, so for now I'll stick to just sticking em into some seedling soil and a rooting plug with some Great White and let em grow! And I cant blame you! I would DEF not maintain someone elses grow, maybe if I wanted to torture myself but I already ride bikes so...no thanks!
The three prior times I grew this, I never detected that pretty orange smell, the last pheno I grew smelled like someone had just cut open a huge ripe orange. I mean it reeked! Strong enough to give your mouth a tingling like a fresh orange does. Took me a bit to figure out which plant it was as the three previous plants did not smell like that. It’s high power energetic happy weed. The kind where you have ten things going on, don’t finish any of it from squirreling and yet ya happy about it!
I have another new one that has the strongest smelling immature leaves I have ever grown. I noticed it when I topped her the first time. I will say that in all of my years of growing I have never had one smell so strong and be a mere three weeks old, veg leaves just normally do not. It’s a wild cross called Lavender Jager Permafrost. If the buzz is anything as pleasant as the smell, she will become a mother plant too!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Okay so where is my Buddy @PerfecTrader at?
♨️ I've risen from the depths as my master summons me.

Sup peeps from the North the South the East and the West? Just caught up on some posts and just insane. Yall are some really great cultivators and its fkin awesome. makes me wanna say "🖕to you dispensary. I said K not Hay!" 😆

Been busy af with work and also quite a bit of billiards training for BCA Nationals end of this month in Vegas. Our team won in 2018 and then we went back in 2020 and won again somehow. Was like 128 team field and 111 I think. We aren't that good and haven't lost yet lol but it's all about the comradery with your homies and havin fun win or lose. The commentators were horrible but this was one match from 2018 -> HERE and my jersey says Lopez, as Coco Lopez Rodriguez Martinez was a name i was given decades ago while snowboarding. I was pretty new to snowboarding and at the end of the day I took a jump at the bottom so fast that I over shot anything remotely like a landing. May have soared 15-20 feet high for 30-40 feet distance lmao and landed then fell over. Didn't realize the entire lodge was packed with our crew and they were all watching 😆

"On the 6th week of Flower my True Puff gave to me" - yesterday was 6 weeks of flower

She seems to be doing well and handling the vertical light I put in there. Neither of the 600w lights are past setting 2 and from above it is 30" away. Even with that I still have trouble keeping tent cool. Got an inkbird for cheap af thanks to granmaster @Moe.Red so it soon will be my safety net to finishing this grow. Also I will be leaving for Vegas at about 9 1/2 weeks through and my skills will for sure be tested in order to come back to no disaster.

I force her to listen to Tool quite often

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

This big ole girl Chocolate Mimosa has claimed the 4x4 for herself. Prepping to scrog her to within an inch of her life. No worries, she likes it!
This also means I have to make choices about which plant now gets kicked from the five by five and put in the closet😏

A634677C A5F1 4E26 BC84 28411173E455
Zombierider

Zombierider

This big ole girl Chocolate Mimosa has claimed the 4x4 for herself. Prepping to scrog her to within an inch of her life. No worries, she likes it!
This also means I have to make choices about which plant now gets kicked from the five by five and put in the closet😏
Oh yeah! She is a beauty!! Super excited to see her blooming! How many weeks do you usually take this strain?

Zombierider

Zombierider

♨️ I've risen from the depths as my master summons me.

Sup peeps from the North the South the East and the West? Just caught up on some posts and just insane. Yall are some really great cultivators and its fkin awesome. makes me wanna say "🖕to you dispensary. I said K not Hay!" 😆

Been busy af with work and also quite a bit of billiards training for BCA Nationals end of this month in Vegas. Our team won in 2018 and then we went back in 2020 and won again somehow. Was like 128 team field and 111 I think. We aren't that good and haven't lost yet lol but it's all about the comradery with your homies and havin fun win or lose. The commentators were horrible but this was one match from 2018 -> HERE and my jersey says Lopez, as Coco Lopez Rodriguez Martinez was a name i was given decades ago while snowboarding. I was pretty new to snowboarding and at the end of the day I took a jump at the bottom so fast that I over shot anything remotely like a landing. May have soared 15-20 feet high for 30-40 feet distance lmao and landed then fell over. Didn't realize the entire lodge was packed with our crew and they were all watching 😆

"On the 6th week of Flower my True Puff gave to me" - yesterday was 6 weeks of flower

She seems to be doing well and handling the vertical light I put in there. Neither of the 600w lights are past setting 2 and from above it is 30" away. Even with that I still have trouble keeping tent cool. Got an inkbird for cheap af thanks to granmaster @Moe.Red so it soon will be my safety net to finishing this grow. Also I will be leaving for Vegas at about 9 1/2 weeks through and my skills will for sure be tested in order to come back to no disaster.

I force her to listen to Tool quite often
Nice shots bro, I clicked on the pool link and forgot to respond to this lmao. I watch a lot of pool so. Let us know how the tournament went!

Anyway fk yeah those flowers looks phat, gotta love the Tool for extra flowering hormones!! Are you posting updates on this grow anywhere? You should be right about ready to harvest right?

Zombierider

Zombierider

View attachment 1329715

Took this after defoliation last night. Might need to do a bit more up top.

So if this is week 3 after 12/12 flip it’s only week one of flower, yes? First two weeks are stretch and not counted?

Light can’t go any higher do to the exhaust fan duct.
Niice man! Looking healthy and ready to explode with bud growth, which by now Im sure she is! It sucks when you run out of headroom, what week of flower are you? Might not be too late for a lil supercropping if your getting any light bleaching/stress. I dont see any though so you should be good to go.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

View attachment 1329715

Took this after defoliation last night. Might need to do a bit more up top.

So if this is week 3 after 12/12 flip it’s only week one of flower, yes? First two weeks are stretch and not counted?

Light can’t go any higher do to the exhaust fan duct.
Zen, what a fine and brave job you did on lollypopping those ladies! I don’t defoliate a lot after week three. I do a lot of leaf tucking tho.
Many argue about what is actual flower time. Anything I would suggest counts from day one and my timeline does not allow a two week stretch period, when I go 12/12 it’s counted as flower time.
So far they seem to be having no probs with light spacing and I don’t expect them to have.
Great job! You will be happy that you chose to clean the table up. I take all of that off just prior to going to the table and that is the basis of my clones.
Now, we just need you next grow to table them properly from the jump. Other than that you have this one rocking! 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom