One Plant One Scrog Contest CannaGranny Style

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

So you plant with plans of them popping up on or near a full moon?
No, I plant according to the moon phases. All of my family were farmers and they planted according to the moon/zodiac signs. Here’s a chart for Feb.
  • 1st – 3rd
    Plant seedbeds and flower gardens. Fine for planting beans, tomatoes, corn, cotton, cucumbers, peppers, melons, and other aboveground crops where climate allows.
  • 4th – 8th
    Clear ground, turn sod, kill plant pests.
  • 9th – 10th
    Fine for sowing grains, hay, and forage crops. Plant flowers. Favorable days for planting root crops.
  • 11th – 12th
    Start seedbeds. Good days for transplanting. Plant carrots, turnips, onions, beets, Irish potatoes, and other root crops in the South. Lettuce and other leafy vegetables will do well.
  • 13th – 14th
    Poor planting days. Good harvest days.
  • 15th – 17th
    Any root crops that can be planted now will do well.
  • 18th – 18th
    Barren day. Fine for clearing, plowing, fertilizing, and killing plant pests. Good harvest day.
  • 19th – 21st
    Extra good for cucumbers, peas, cantaloupes, and other vine crops. Set strawberry plants. First day is a good day for transplanting. First day is also favorable for onions, carrots, sweet potatoes, beets, and other root crops where climate permits. Last two days are when to plant peppers, sweet corn, tomatoes, and other aboveground crops in southern Florida, California, and Texas.
  • 22nd – 23rd
    Seeds planted now will grow poorly and yield little.
  • 24th – 25th
    Fine for planting beans, peppers, cucumbers, melons, and other aboveground crops where climate is suitable.
  • 26th – 27th
    Any seed planted now will tend to rot.
  • 28th – 28th
    Plant seedbeds and flower gardens. Fine for planting beans, tomatoes, corn, cotton, cucumbers, peppers, melons, and other aboveground crops where climate allows.

Zombierider

Zombierider

I found it really interesting. I’d be just as happy with a cup of sugar tho! Lol
Teach this? Are you serious? I have a hard time teaching watering practices and that’s with a demo!
I touch on the history, prohibitions, death rates from usage (one in the US they claim it was an OD, Im still doubtful on that one) the basic biology, basic microbiology, soil make up and mixing, proper watering feeding and lighting, cropping and Fimming techniques, plant pests and organic treatments, harvest drying and curing in an eight hour class, no time to explain the faraday cup😜
What sort of classes do you teach? One of these days I gotta learn organic gardening, especially for health reasons! Synthetic nutes arent as healthy as organics, as far as I can tell lmao.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Last one dried bucked and jarred. Another grow in the books! Quality of my pic is bad, but I had no electric at time and had to use the iPad to photo.
ATF top was five feet by 3.5’ she yielded eleven zip. She has also been the only plant in ten years of scrogging that could somewhat hold her own top up after having been tabled. I would for sure recommend this genetic!
Starting new grow today, moving veg plants into my tents. This round will be Blue Dream, Runtz Wreck, Concrete Shoes, Lavender Permafrost and Glumosa.
The first and second are the days if you plant by the moon like I do, I will then be popping the next round so it will be ready to go straight in when the round that goes in today is finished. By doing this it gives me a perpetual harvest every eight to twelve weeks.
View attachment 1325202That will consist of Durban Ice, Blackberry Moonrocks, GG4, Chocolate Mimosa and more Lavender Permafrost.
C’mon Spring! Let’s Grow!🥰
Ohhh man, congrats on the harvest, and surviving that power outage! What a crazy thing to happen, but at least this girl made it across the finish line. Loving your new strain chouses for your next grow! I also have some blue dream seeds, I used to smoke EXCLUSIVELY blue dream for a while in college, my buddy was getting this super fire cut of blue dream that game me a 4.0 gpa haha. For real, Blue Dream is such a dank sativa, kinda like adderall lol

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hey y'all. Just wanted to share some photos of my current scrog that is hard into mid-flower. This is BY FAR the frostiest grow yet, and the smell off the Banana Krumble AND the big apple cookies is ridiculous. The peyote wifi also has a dank smell, over all ALL my phenos are smelling strong just by whiffing close to a nug, no rubbing nugs/stems required. Banana krumble is gonna be a keeper for sure, I cant believe the strong banana smell Im getting off her. I have won the cannabis lottery with her! The Banana Krumble is also flowering the fastest, I think she will be done in no more than 8 or 9 weeks of flower. Brilliant! I do think I will ease off the ppm's, it seems that I can go as low as 550ppm and they STILL are flowering hard nugs and smell great. I am sold on the low ppm route, no more pumping them full of needless amounts of nutrients.

327949880 921357579293853 7605592328658404338 n
328601859 2483421655156165 8135350004261484085 n 1
328671672 896408068338193 6237754985210693364 n
328671675 697377225413831 8803123378619695765 n
328678441 704750318021763 8891054897685289257 n
328687359 3147336942231335 6445923573039337316 n
328703939 489723306689612 8489507516434548524 n
328790232 503366931962678 3502814717352321547 n
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

What sort of classes do you teach? One of these days I gotta learn organic gardening, especially for health reasons! Synthetic nutes arent as healthy as organics, as far as I can tell lmao.
I teach organic home cannabis grows. Actually started getting paid to do it in 2019. Interest in classes are back at an all time high with Mo. going legal.
I want my flowers as clean as I can possibly get them, cuz I use a lot and I like it a lot! 😘

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hey y'all. Just wanted to share some photos of my current scrog that is hard into mid-flower. This is BY FAR the frostiest grow yet, and the smell off the Banana Krumble AND the big apple cookies is ridiculous. The peyote wifi also has a dank smell, over all ALL my phenos are smelling strong just by whiffing close to a nug, no rubbing nugs/stems required. Banana krumble is gonna be a keeper for sure, I cant believe the strong banana smell Im getting off her. I have won the cannabis lottery with her! The Banana Krumble is also flowering the fastest, I think she will be done in no more than 8 or 9 weeks of flower. Brilliant! I do think I will ease off the ppm's, it seems that I can go as low as 550ppm and they STILL are flowering hard nugs and smell great. I am sold on the low ppm route, no more pumping them full of needless amounts of nutrients.
Absolutely beautiful, Im so darn proud of you! You have come a long way!🥰

ninjadip

ninjadip

Killing it!!! No joke, that's killer

Zombierider

Zombierider

Absolutely beautiful, Im so darn proud of you! You have come a long way!🥰
Thanks! You've helped me a lot getting my grows and scrogs dialed in, so i really appreciate it!!

I teach organic home cannabis grows. Actually started getting paid to do it in 2019. Interest in classes are back at an all time high with Mo. going legal.
I want my flowers as clean as I can possibly get them, cuz I use a lot and I like it a lot! 😘
You should offer virtual classes, just live stream your class for a fee! I would pay for that! Now that i am understanding how these plants work, i feel more comfortable dabbling in full organics. Something i noticed though is that when i read about organics online it seems like a rabbit hole lol. Like, many people try to sell soil as easier than other methods, but when you count the 12 ammendments they use, plus tea brewing and vermicomposting, it sounds complicated lol (build a soil).

0ttomanfarmer

0ttomanfarmer

Congrats bro! I know exactly what u mean with the Banana Krumble. I just finished a run with 5 Persian Pies from Greenhouse, which was Lemon Tree x Banana Krumble. One out of that 5 is clearly a Banana Krumble Pheno. It smells like overripe Bananas and the taste is nice and smooth. Got not much left of it though, because it was not a big yielder :/

This is how mine looks, bon appetite to you, when yours is ready ;)
20230201 153809

TSD

TSD

That's an awesome chart @CannaGranny I won't be planting anything else for at least a month and veggies for a few months, if I even bother with starting, it's easier to get them from the local nursery, we have a good one close by that starts most veggies and such right in her greenhouses and she's very reasonably priced. Probably start my outdoor ladies some time in March. Still holding out hope on my little runt auto lol.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

That's an awesome chart @CannaGranny I won't be planting anything else for at least a month and veggies for a few months, if I even bother with starting, it's easier to get them from the local nursery, we have a good one close by that starts most veggies and such right in her greenhouses and she's very reasonably priced. Probably start my outdoor ladies some time in March. Still holding out hope on my little runt auto lol.
I have planted via “the signs” my entire life. I’m all for proper conditions 🥰 That old saying when it’s right it’s right.
Like you, Im waiting on spring! I have great hope! Much is to be said about hope. Anyone that’s ever dropped a seed in soil is for sure full of hope. Don’t give up on your Runt! 🥰

Zombierider

Zombierider

Congrats bro! I know exactly what u mean with the Banana Krumble. I just finished a run with 5 Persian Pies from Greenhouse, which was Lemon Tree x Banana Krumble. One out of that 5 is clearly a Banana Krumble Pheno. It smells like overripe Bananas and the taste is nice and smooth. Got not much left of it though, because it was not a big yielder :/

This is how mine looks, bon appetite to you, when yours is ready ;)
View attachment 1325767
Hell yeah man I was gonna get Persian Pie but they werent in stock then, so I got the Banana Krumble. Definitely not dissapointed, but Im sure Persian pie is also a legit strain. And thats cool you found a Banana terpene phenotype man, did you keep a mom of it?

Zombierider

Zombierider

I have planted via “the signs” my entire life. I’m all for proper conditions 🥰 That old saying when it’s right it’s right.
Like you, Im waiting on spring! I have great hope! Much is to be said about hope. Anyone that’s ever dropped a seed in soil is for sure full of hope. Don’t give up on your Runt! 🥰
Gonna be planting my vegetable crop soon, I'll follow that chart! Looks like my tomatoes are going in tomorrow. Gonna be running San Marzano's again cuz last year they were extremely vigorous and made the best tomato sauce. I will send you a jar! Were also gonna try sun drying some tomatoes too cuz they taste so damn good on pizza. Now im hungry...lol

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

That chart is just for
Gonna be planting my vegetable crop soon, I'll follow that chart! Looks like my tomatoes are going in tomorrow. Gonna be running San Marzano's again cuz last year they were extremely vigorous and made the best tomato sauce. I will send you a jar! Were also gonna try sun drying some tomatoes too cuz they taste so damn good on pizza. Now im hungry...lol
That chart is just for this month. It changes every single month as the phases of the moon does. 🙂

Zombierider

Zombierider

That chart is just for

That chart is just for this month. It changes every single month as the phases of the moon does. 🙂
Gotcha, for a second I was gonna ask if this was for outdoor too but then I thought tomatoes in Feb doesn't work lol. I assume I could find other months' charts in a farmer's almanac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom