One Plant One Scrog Contest CannaGranny Style

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ninjadip

ninjadip

Ok ok, I've been delaying posting pics. I don't think the light was powerful enough after seeing how well her clones did in other tent.

Still was very fun and thanks @CannaGranny

I'll post my weigh in probably two more weeks. I'm sure no one feels threatened lol, I'm fine with last, cause my other tent is stellar

PXL 20221206 183638746
PXL 20221206 183406944
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

One of my favorite jams! Primus had a unique sound! Plants look great PT! Thats some good looking training. Better luck with this one! ✌🏻
Hell yeah bud. Unique to say the least. I graduated HS in 92 and listened to them much back then.

Thanks much about Puff and I will take all the luck and good mojo I can get. She is just getting started so hopefully she gets comfy under there.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

the white widow are from a small breeder out west that a friend gifted to me. Not from seedman but seeddude lol. sounds like a dumb pun, but for real https://www.seeddude.com/

bruce banner - north atlantic seed co white label (unknown breeder)
Alien dragon is from 13th axis
Peanut butter cookies - tastebudz breeder via North Atlantic seed co

thanks man, i'm stoked! going to scrog them all too.
13th Axis was what SeedDude used to go by. So the White Widow fems were from him.

The Alien Dragon BX1 are regs from 7EastGenetics -> HERE

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Week 3 of flower in my 2x2
This is my fav time of grow, seeing the change day to day.
Just gorgeous. Love that time as well. Little afro popcorn forming everywhere and it is like Christmas each morning. "Oh and there is one and theerrre is another oOo they are everywhere" 🙏

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Ok ok, I've been delaying posting pics. I don't think the light was powerful enough after seeing how well her clones did in other tent.

Still was very fun and thanks @CannaGranny

I'll post my weigh in probably two more weeks. I'm sure no one feels threatened lol, I'm fine with last, cause my other tent is stellar
I'm confused and also jealous. How did you finish already and the contest ends in like late march I thought? And you dirty dawg for having fresh crop to smoke soon. Nice work

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

2 Strawberry Lemonade each in their own 4x4. Each in a hydro system under 600w HPS. 2 plants, 2 4x4s, 2 scrogs ;)
I've posted it before but you asked for it with the "2" 😆

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

but like cannagranny says, just drop some more seeds and soldier on! What you gonna plant?
For now I am rollin with a mimosa clone in 1 4x4 and the dark phoenix in the other. I'm watchin the mimosa closely for nanners. As for what is next that is a good question. The more I look at some of my options I could start right now, the more I want to botch the Mimosa clone in her tracks and start from scratch. Maybe I need a tent full of these 😶‍🌫️ https://anesiaseeds.com/product/imperium-x/

thatguy2001

thatguy2001

I've been out of touch for a while, just saw this and figured even if I'm late, I'll document my plant that is growing into a monster. This claims to be a Gelato 41, but I had some from 5 different sources and none of them are the same, so who knows.
This clone was planted October 2nd. Due to other plants being stunted, I vegged longer than normal and just flipped to flower last week. This isn't the healthiest plant, but it's the only one not crowded by others.
IMG 20221016 174511813 HDR

IMG 20221206 213947078 HDR

IMG 20221206 214002755 HDR

ninjadip

ninjadip

I'm confused and also jealous. How did you finish already and the contest ends in like late march I thought? And you dirty dawg for having fresh crop to smoke soon. Nice work
Thanks but I'm meh about the finish. In hindsight I should have lowered light maybe. Going to wait until I get some amber, maybe in a week, idk. But close. Now my other grow.... I got bungee cords to help hold up massive cola weight. 😁

ninjadip

ninjadip

sorry everyone, i'm on vacation so i got too much time to post on here! lol
took some cool pics of my 2x2 black domina, i just saw this morning that some of the calyxes are turning purple. happening exactly like my last grow with different lights and different strain. do LEDs in general push purpling? while this strain, black domina, i was expecting it(even though all of the internet strain pics show only green) as the name comes from being so dark purple that it appears black... well that didn't happen, but it's cool to see this at the end. I did lower my temps by 10f a week ago. now running 72/60 lights on/lights off.

PerfecTrader said:
Idk how jealous i would be lol. i'm def too lazy to do all of the defoliation i should have done. would have helped. I'm noticing on my other plants in the big tent, that the more i preemptively trim the more frost that will show up the next day on that cola. Interesting... If anyone is interested in my other grow that is also coming to an end, 5 black domina in a 4x4, i'm def open to advice. i'm too new not to be, lol. If i had to rate this grow compared to my 4x4 i would say that my 2x2 is a 3/4 out of 10, and the other a 8/10. based on my expectations and my skill level(with handicap). Shooting for a 10/10 on my next 4x4 run. have a lot of grow design ideas to implement.

same angle, different focal points. it's hard to see because of the coloring from the lights in the photo, but the cola in the first pic is the one i'm talking about with purple calyxes, i guess that 's cool lol

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

That Black Domina looks killer Ninja, awesome job. Ive never messed with hydro, but will someday. I miss diagnosed my Epoxy OG it was not spider mites, but russet’s. They seem to be smaller and more relentless. I seem to have a decent control on it, but being as Ive never dealt with them before, i dont know where I stand really. So far the other tents look clear, but we’ll see. This is where shes at today, just shy of 6 weeks in flower. Also shes 50/50 sativa, i was assuming thats why shes so slow, but maybe not. Any pros that have dealt with these mf’ers wanna chime in???

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Damn, talk about shutting a thread down! Was it cause I mentioned mites? I figured there would be dozen people relling me to “burn it down”. Anyways, I am not doing that. Dr. Zymes and the lady bugs seem to be holding it down. I hope! On a better note, the goblin god is getting frosty!

FD6ECF6B 486A 462B BCBB 4058DC77EA1A
F08860F1 8900 4743 AC72 53C235799B4A
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hah sry brotha @JerzeyMike might be the holidays a wee bit. When 2 of 3 in 1 tent hermed on me and all the sudden I have 1 plant in each tent, I feel like growth slowed to a crawl for me.
Ooo you had "the things" 😡 damn sorry to hear that but hell yeah at somehow curbing them. Unfortunately from what I have read they are one pest that is a bit next level compared to the rest. Hate to say it but I'm glad I can't help you from experience. Those are 2 separate grows from the pics right?

Last edited:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Not sure exactly where Puff is in veg but so far so good except the node spacing. I assume the increased node spacing towards the ends of branches isn't really a bad thing but I was hoping for more horizontal "stretch" in veg. I likely didn't let them grow vertically enough and or for long enough. Now she seems on pace to be very bushy but not on any pace I can see as to filling the whole 4x4. Hmm how to increase growth like whoa. Maybe I will hatch some alfalfa sprouts and try a foliar treatment or two 🤔

20221211 102521
20221211 102530
Neueregel

Neueregel

Damn, talk about shutting a thread down! Was it cause I mentioned mites? I figured there would be dozen people relling me to “burn it down”. Anyways, I am not doing that. Dr. Zymes and the lady bugs seem to be holding it down. I hope! On a better note, the goblin god is getting frosty!
looking good there @JerzeyMike. i saw your posts about your bugs and i was staying away as i didn't want to catch them lol jk. i've been busy here with the holidays and all. hope everyone is safe a warm and has a good holiday.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Lady bugs are stone cold killers they will eat up to 9 spider mites an hr each not sure about russets but I’m guessing they will smash them to if they are in there for days u need a little container with crushed dried fruit no citrus and a little water container n they will live in there indefinitely natures predators😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom