Organicyumyum's House of Yum

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Yeah that one is a huge hit. The smell is unique that is for sure. You need to take her at least 9 weeks and be on the look out for massive stacking and a huge main cola.

yeah, it's definitely gonna yield huge. Love the structure on this one.

O

Organicyumyum

Just chopped the first plant from the room down last night. This Gorilla Glue #4 (Day 58) is gonna yield quite nicely. Kept my humidity super high this run and it is definitely gonna pay off in weight. This run definitely looks like one of the most solid canopies I've been able to get to date.

Photo 92

Photo 93

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Just chopped the first plant from the room down last night. This Gorilla Glue #4 (Day 58) is gonna yield quite nicely. Kept my humidity super high this run and it is definitely gonna pay off in weight. This run definitely looks like one of the most solid canopies I've been able to get to date.

View attachment 493344

View attachment 493345
Really nice job. Chunkers, Just curious how high on the humidity?

O

Organicyumyum

Really nice job. Chunkers, Just curious how high on the humidity?

I was keeping it as high as possible with the equipment I've got……The highest I got it was 70%, but I'd say it was normally around 65% at lights out and in the high 50's with the lights on. I would've liked to had it even a little bit higher if possible, but it was the best I could do.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looks killer @Organicyumyum ! I just looked at mine under the scope and still had mostly clear heads at 59 days so a few more to go. I bet that organic Glue is going to taste amazing bro!

O

Organicyumyum

Looks killer @Organicyumyum ! I just looked at mine under the scope and still had mostly clear heads at 59 days so a few more to go. I bet that organic Glue is going to taste amazing bro!

Thanks man! it is an amazing strain, especially organically grown. I've had many samples of the Glue frown many different ways, but I found the organics to have more complex flavors than when grown with chemicals. very chocolatey and kushy. I usually let it go to day 60….this one I cut at day 58 so I could give the rest of the room a little more room cause it was pretty packed in there.

O

Organicyumyum

@Capulator

Thanks bro! The love triangle is looking and smelling incredible! Massive yield it looks like. Also, that sour dubs is fully 100% legit. She's at about 4 weeks right now and really starting to frost up and reek. Get excited about that one sir!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@Capulator

Thanks bro! The love triangle is looking and smelling incredible! Massive yield it looks like. Also, that sour dubs is fully 100% legit. She's at about 4 weeks right now and really starting to frost up and reek. Get excited about that one sir!

The Sour Dub... mine is straight variegated. Can't get her to grow out of that shit. Still, have 5 about to go in to flower!

O

Organicyumyum

The Sour Dub... mine is straight variegated. Can't get her to grow out of that shit. Still, have 5 about to go in to flower!

mine still has some of that, didn't affect the quality at all. doesn't look like it's gonna hurt yield either. it growing just as I've always known it to.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
mine still has some of that, didn't affect the quality at all. doesn't look like it's gonna hurt yield either. it growing just as I've always known it to.

Yeah she grows a little slow, but roots like a champ. I had roots in 6 days in RW cubes! Good to know yours is variegated also and it is not affecting anything.

O

Organicyumyum

Yeah she grows a little slow, but roots like a champ. I had roots in 6 days in RW cubes! Good to know yours is variegated also and it is not affecting anything.

yeah man, she is a really good rooter, and gets those thick explosive roots quickly. it seems like the newer mom I made from the cuts I got is starting to veg quicker than before. Mightve needed to just get going nicely again to get some vigor.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
That Respect is looking and sounding great as is the Dub... Excellent stuff. ;)

Top Bottom