• Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Here's some Fruity Pebble #10 @Capulator
Photo 77

O

Organicyumyum

And last but not lease are a couple photos of the True OG. True OG seems to be the winner out of the OG's. Extreme lemon funk on this one. Smoked a joint last night and it was extremely potent. I just chopped Wookie, and I still have to cut down all the GSC's, the mystery OG, and the Neville's Haze x Blockhead.
Photo 76

Photo 74

O

Organicyumyum

Let me know when you smoke that FPOG #10 and what you think of it.

Just finished a joint right now actually. I thought it was really nice. I actually wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was, and it had a huge yield. Im gonna let it cure for a while before I try it again to see what the flavor ends up being like. For me the true is the best OG in here though, although I still need to try the wifi 43 x face-off. And Gorilla Glue is definitely one of the favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
blazer

blazer

Wow what a line up of Dank @Organicyumyum It all looks killer that Neville x blockhead sounds like some power killer thread shits on fire up in here gotta put the shades on in here too!:cool:

O

Organicyumyum

Nice job. @Organicyumyum Nothing like a variety of different strains to smoke. I have been really liking the true og smoke. Recently got a hold of her.
How many days of flower you give the plants you pulled?

thanks man. I ran the og's between 69-71 days. I had true about 5 years ago and lost her, glad to finally have her back in my hands. I let the wookie go 72 days cause I was out of town. Most of these strains have been coming down at 63 days though. This wookie is a very special plant bro. It may make my top five, gonna see when I smoke it.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
What kind of smell came off the FPOG #10 for you? I always get a very mild cereal smell, with a strong sense of sour, but I know others who have it that claim more roadkill skunk..

O

Organicyumyum

I strongly agree. It's another level. By looks alone but its way headier than just an amazing looking plant.

Yeah man, mine is almost ready to smoke and Im super psyched. Haven't been this excited to try a new strain in a looooong time. It just smells so good.

O

Organicyumyum

What kind of smell came off the FPOG #10 for you? I always get a very mild cereal smell, with a strong sense of sour, but I know others who have it that claim more roadkill skunk..

I would say your description fits it better than anything. I have a tasty sample curing up nicely over here for you. Can't wait for you to taste this wookie too.

O

Organicyumyum

Just finished chopping the last of the room. Took down this Neville's Haze x Blockhead along with 5 Forum cut GSC's. The Neville's Haze might be one of the top strains in the room. The smells coming off this one are extremely intense.
Photo 80

Forum Cut GSC Day 65 smelling super potent….even when I think I've ran cookies enough I always gotta have a few in my room no matter what.
Photo 81

Latest posts

Top Bottom