Organicyumyum's House of Yum

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Here's my true love Sour Dubble a.k.a. Sour Dubs. This is at day 39. She has 2 weeks and 3 days to go. Shout out to @Mike Hawk for getting her back in my hands. Yo @Capulator, she's a beauty!
View attachment 494754

View attachment 494755
That's looking killer @Organicyumyum! Just jarred mine sunday.

Calixylon

Calixylon

looking yummy fosho, god those cookies you got look so good. Loving the sour dubble definetly a strain id want back

Stalks

Stalks

I don't think I've ever stopped by and checked this place out but... DAMN!!! You're killing the organic game with some killer elite cuts

O

Organicyumyum

looking yummy fosho, god those cookies you got look so good. Loving the sour dubble definetly a strain id want back

Thank you sir! The Sour Dubble in my opinion is the most elite cut I have found in Cali. Not the best ever, but Im gonna say top 3 in terms of overall structure, flavor, high, yield, and bag appeal. I know the Cali scene is stuck on OG's, but at 56 days on the dot, the Dubble wins hands down. It just has this funky sour flavor that coats the whole back of your throat in goodness. Yum Yum! Love the cookies too, def one I love to keep around. She responds very well to organics I have found.

O

Organicyumyum

I don't think I've ever stopped by and checked this place out but... DAMN!!! You're killing the organic game with some killer elite cuts

Glad you got to stop by my house! I really appreciate the kind words. I put my heart and soul into these little darlings of mine.

O

Organicyumyum

Here's a dry nug of Gorilla Glue #4 after curing for a week. It's soooooo damn good! I really got the terpenes expressing their full potential this round. This stuff is extremely loud! Extremely dense and resinous chocolatey, minty, kushy nugs that expand huge when it hits your lungs. Almost like doing a small dab….really makes me cough when I rip a joint. The high is a very enjoyable hybrid mix that is super clean thanks to the organic regimen I run. Very uplifting and happy herb. Yum yum!
Photo 100

Photo 101
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Here's a dry nug of Gorilla Glue #4 after curing for a week. It's soooooo damn good! I really got the terpenes expressing their full potential this round. This stuff is extremely loud! Extremely dense and resinous chocolatey, minty, kushy nugs that expand huge when it hits your lungs. Almost like doing a small dab….really makes me cough when I rip a joint. The high is a very enjoyable hybrid mix that is super clean thanks to the organic regimen I run. Very uplifting and happy herb. Yum yum!
View attachment 496253
Hell ya! Right on man. Looks and sounds fantastic

O

Organicyumyum

Just made this solventless "rosin" dab using a hair straightener and about a gram and a half of fruity pebble og, super lemon haze, and sour diesel. It doesn't seem to be completely worth the return you get using this technique, but this was the cleanest most amazing dab I have ever done. I will never smoke BHO anymore. If I ever feel the need to dab Im making some solventless rosin. Took me about ten minutes to make this nice sized dab. Time consuming, but a connoisseur treat. Yum Yum!

Photo 8

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

That's what's up bro, my buddy has been doing the rosin tech method and has been getting .5-.7 return on a gram of shatter or other concentrates like done good bubble. Very tasty indeed!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Just made this solventless "rosin" dab using a hair straightener and about a gram and a half of fruity pebble og, super lemon haze, and sour diesel. It doesn't seem to be completely worth the return you get using this technique, but this was the cleanest most amazing dab I have ever done. I will never smoke BHO anymore. If I ever feel the need to dab Im making some solventless rosin. Took me about ten minutes to make this nice sized dab. Time consuming, but a connoisseur treat. Yum Yum!

View attachment 496379

I love that Rosin tech! They are the best dabs ever! I dont think it takes too long considering there is no purge or solvent used just straight tasty delicious dabs!

O

Organicyumyum

Here's a dry nug of the wifi 43 x face-off. Everything came out much better this time! Yields are great, and the smell on everything is really loud. It's got nice og tones, as well as some amazing leathery undertones. Yum Yum! @Capulator
Photo 9

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Organicyumyum

Here's a Kosher Kush nug. Out of all of these great og's, I still think the True OG is the winner thus far. I do have wifi #3 finishing up now that looks amazing though.
Photo 10

O

Organicyumyum

Giggity giggity on that schwigity fella

Listen here young fella, you need to show your elders some "Respect." @midwestdensies and I were noticing how this strain is extremely similar to the Dago Albert Walker cut minus the tangerine smell. It's got a similar structure and musky undertone that the Dago Albert cut has. The strange thing is, the other pheno of this strain was an almost exact copy of the XJ-13 cut. So apparently Dago Walker and XJ-13 share similar genetics, most like an influence from it's haze lineage. Great yield, great flavor, great high. Nice sativa strain to have in the bag.
Photo 2 6

Photo 1 5

Top Bottom