Our World

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marski420

marski420

How can you prove ignorant people wrong? Its impossible, you dont take any of the facts I said and debate them, just call them lies and dont even touch on them. Not to mention you're not even arguing your own side.. you just say what I say isnt true and want me to prove that wrong? like wtf is wrong with your head.I know you havent seen the video for yourself, and in fact I already showed your true character earlier in this thread when you were saying it was untrue without even watching it(Still at it!). Your logic is virtually non existent.. a logical person REVIEWS all the information then makes their decision. You just straight up said it wasnt true and STILL to this day have not presented any facts to discredit the theory. You say its on me to prove it, yet I already did... the video has all the proof, go watch it. I could sit here detailing the videos evidence but thats not going to reach you(Not that anything can by the looks of it)

I am the one telling you, its on YOU to watch the video and prove me wrong.. if you wont (or even better, CANT) prove me wrong then what the hell are you doing here? I want you to PROVE a piece of hollow plastic can penetrate thick steel columns (2 sets) and come out the other side unscathed. That bit of info defies all logic and physics alone. Why dont you describe to me why the non live footages show a shadow from the planes nose across the building as is comes out the other side.. BUT on the live shot of it coming out the other side theres no shadow. I know quite a bit about video editing and this is where you have been totally wrong about me. You claim I have to be some sort of scientist to figure this out and that is incorrect. While I do love science a video editing expert has more leverage on this particular incident than anyone and thats because the planes were edited in to the shot. You say its 2d, ok but what about when he goes on to his computer and uses his state of the art software and shows a 3d scale? The angels arent just minor differences.. on one video the plane is shown to explode from underneath near the engines and on another video you can see the explosion above the wings and engine, as he points out yet another flaw in the editing. One last thing for you to prove me wrong.. how come he makes his own fake plane and inserts it into the 9/11 footage and the impacts look just as fake as the"real" footage? Why on both his and the original does the plane appear to travel right through the building like a ghost? VIDEO EDITED.

I have to quickly point out you talk about me attacking your character.. dont think I have forgotten everything you said in this thread, you started it by saying a whole bunch of shit about me when I first presented this so you may wanna not be such a hypocrite. All I want is peaceful debate, I have shown you my side now show me yours. Your side can not consist of telling me Im wrong and not backing it up.. doesnt work that way the burden of proof is on you since you're the one denying it. Give me anything, hit me with your best shot squigs.

marski420

marski420

At the end of the video, the maker offers 100,000 to anyone who can give him a high quality copy of a plane penetrating the south tower. nobody to date has.. just thought Id throw that out there.

squiggly

squiggly

For me it's very simple.

Survival of the fittest.

To put it plainly--in countries like Pakistan for instance where recently our government has said that "it's patience is wearing thin" in terms of their allowing it to be a hotbed for terrorist training, recruitment, and general activity.

To my mind both the government AND the people are complicit with this process, and that is enough to warrant blowing them all the smithereens in my opinion. If we justified an attack this way I can promise you that it'd be the last time a country wondered whether or not it's a good idea to allow hatred for America (with intent of violent action against it) to breed in their country.

To me, the silence of the citizens in these countries is as good as them being a part of the problem themselves.

As for the comparison to the British Empire, yes I realize they crashed and burned--but they pushed their OWN people too far and they stood up against them. It's literally a point and case of what countries like Pakistan, Syria, and Iran should do. They should stand up for what is right, etc.

I realize they have guns trained on them--yes, so did my seven times great grandfather back in the revolutionary war.

The Brits were likely never going to be conquered by a foreign power. Their biggest problem with us was the logistics of fighting a war across an ocean from your home base. That's what sunk them--not their dirty practices.

To me it's not dirty. Right and wrong is relative when it comes to war.

If they want to kill us, kill them. It's that easy for me.

If there was a destroy Iran button--I'd push it happily. It'd ultimately save American lives--that's priority one for me.

squiggly

squiggly

At the end of the video, the maker offers 100,000 to anyone who can give him a high quality copy of a plane penetrating the south tower. nobody to date has.. just thought Id throw that out there.

Sorry the film crews couldn't be on call that day lol.

Look dude you prove me wrong by knowing something about what you're talking about. I've made that very simple. You claim you know the physics.

Please explain them to us using the proper format for such a physical discussion. If you can't do that, then you do NOT understand the physics and it is YOU who's been pulling things from your rear end.

You prove me wrong with proof, dude. It's very easy.

Do you have any?

Didn't think so.

You don't just get to choose where the burden of proof lies--that's not how that works.

The burden of proof falls with the person saying the least accepted thing by consensus. There is no question that you are well outside of the norm with your thoughts here.

An easier way to say it is, the guy saying crazy shit needs to prove the crazy shit is right.

You say it's on me to prove it wrong, and that perhaps I can't. I'm saying that I don't need to. There's already a perfectly reasonable and accepted version of events. Until someone shows me in a way at least approaching conclusiveness that this version of events is incorrect or doctored--I am obliged to go right on ahead believing it.

Because it makes sense and a world of experts agree on that.

What you're saying takes some prettttty far stretches to even consider--and there's virtually no proof for ANY of it. There's an endless supply of questions with theories like these, but no answers for any of them.

The mere existence of doubt is NOT NOT NOT proof. While you may be able to conjure up some doubt with stuff like this, you're never going to prove a thing with it.

dirk d

dirk d

You know squiggly after reading your posts i just feel smarter lol Clearly there is no wing damage on the pentagon building, even you got to be able to accept that. That's over 120' of wing span just missing. How can the Pentagon not have a picture of a plane crashing into it with all the security cameras around??

The beauty of not being a scientist is that I'm not bound by your rules or others lies. It's called "Living in the Wild" lol And in the Wild if you smell bullshit, it's bullshit lol. I don't have to make everything fit in a box or a circle. While you focus on absolutes i'm looking at variables. And I tell you though looking at the big picture is greatly enhanced with a couple bowls of my Tahoe OG lol.

And I am trying to aspire to a higher level of humanity where i don't have to kill innocent people and cause mass suffering in the pursuit of money. I don't want to bury my head and say "it's ok to kill and cause suffering" to my government. And the biggest thing is that even if we forget about the suffering our country does to others. That is dwarfed by the suffering of Americans by the government and big corporations.

dirk d

dirk d

For me it's very simple.

I'd rather that all of their civilians (man, woman, child) should die rather than even one of ours.

Survival of the fittest.

If there was a destroy Iran button--I'd push it happily. It'd ultimately save American lives--that's priority one for me.

Wow squiggly, It's always easy to push a button. There is no honor in that. You make yourself sound like a punk...a bi***..I know you're young but that is not what makes a MAN. you sit in your comfy house and presume to judge others and think you are smarter than everyone else(btw you might be lol) but thats a cowards point of view. Intelligence with No Experience.

You think it's easy to destroy Iran?? lol It's not going to be like Iraq. There will be massive American Casaulties. Many lives will have to be lost and for what? So you can sit on your ass eating high fructose corn sugar and msg laden chips that will cause you to die a horrendous death fighting cancer?? It's easy to send others to die but the question is would you go and die fighting? No need to answer that i already know you won't.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

For me it's very simple.

I'd rather that all of their civilians (man, woman, child) should die rather than even one of ours.

Survival of the fittest.

To put it plainly--in countries like Pakistan for instance where recently our government has said that "it's patience is wearing thin" in terms of their allowing it to be a hotbed for terrorist training, recruitment, and general activity.

To my mind both the government AND the people are complicit with this process, and that is enough to warrant blowing them all the smithereens in my opinion. If we justified an attack this way I can promise you that it'd be the last time a country wondered whether or not it's a good idea to allow hatred for America (with intent of violent action against it) to breed in their country.

To me, the silence of the citizens in these countries is as good as them being a part of the problem themselves.

Wow, this is an interesting viewpoint from someone so knowledgeable, I expected much more compassion out of such a bright mind than American exceptionalism. Out of curiosity have you spent a significant amount of time abroad? If so where? From what I know it is not like an entire country of people are trained to kill American citizens. The world is filled with great people, interesting individuals and I believe no innocent civilian should suffer from the wants of a few rich men who cannot figure their differences out. I can tell you from my experience the hate(s) for America has a plethora of reasoning depending of course what part of the world you are on, I am not saying I agree with the hate, but I see it more as a natural reaction to occupation (shit we have military basses everywhere can you imagine how you would feel in China started to post military bases on our land), and maybe a natural reaction to a super power in general, this would be social science after all. Of course even if we agree on Saddam, the lack of compassion in killing civilians in order to break another countries sovereignty I will never agree with, its not only not tactical but it also does not fall under any rules of war. Global occupation has been a big part of our overall decline and what I think Obama has been effectively working on since taking office, evident in the utilization of NATO and Libya.

Also I must ask this: Do you think that Iraq would of ever been able to kill Americans had we not gone over there for war? I mean geographically we are very strategically located and we have the most powerful and technically advanced military in the world too so why would we need to protect ourselves from a desert nation by occupation and killing civilians?

Lastly, no need justify our attacks in other countries, they are abundantly obvious to the enemies and that does not make people who believe they have the right to govern their own land just want to bend over and give out their number one resource (as that is the usual reason for modern day occupations) and to my knowledge we do let them know its for lack of governmental cooperation. This only seems to breed hate as we become a tangible enemy for the youth to see and hold contempt for.

E

EACH1TEACH1

That is true--but what I said is that it's not easily hidden.

What I meant by that is that the truth isn't hidden in a youtube video.

I've been an NRA member going on 20 years now, and have been shooting since the age of 3. I'm not a bad shot at all--and I know a little about ballistics (and physics). As it goes to the JFK incident--it's not impossible, it's improbable. We don't know how well Oswald was trained, hell there's a lot we don't know.

Maybe it was a shady assassination--there were certainly plenty of people with motive to have him dead.

All I'm saying is no one is blowing the truth open on youtube--we'd be foolish to think that. Conspiracy theories are often far too elaborate to describe reality. The truth is, as I've said before, that there isn't a need for conspiracies--people who are shitheads simply know what needs to happen innately. The rich know what's good for the rich, so to speak. They don't have to have a "rich club" with rules and plots to do things that benefit the group.

Often times the people do know who each other are, and they are friends--but they, again, don't need to have some super secret society or some big overarching maniacal plan. Sometimes individual people getting together making many shitty decisions equals out to a much bigger clusterfuck than could've first been imagined.

Read up a bit on game theory for a model of this (the wiki page should do well enough).

My explanation for all of goings on behind most of the theories is that people are greedy--and at each step it made sense for a greedy person to do the thing they did. If JFK did go down under shady circumstances it probably didn't need to be a conspiracy--there was no shortage of individuals who wanted him dead.

The idea that 9.11 was a American born conspiracy is absolutely appalling to me. The rest of the stuff I can deal with--and I can't disprove. But this shit needs to have a cork put in it. 3,000 Americans died and a shitty shitty person did it, don't bail him out by blaming Bush (no matter what you think of him, I'm sure none of us can imagine what it's like to have that happen on your watch as a president).

Absolutely repugnant if you ask me.

The rest of it, speculate away, but as far as I'm concerned any American who thinks 9.11 was orchestrated by an American can get the fuck out of the country. You're unwanted.

As for the physics of the building falling and things along that line--I don't want to hear from anyone without at least a Master's in physics/structural engineering. It's a joke that anyone without such a degree would believe that they have the expertise to determine whether or not a given source on the issue is credible. I'll say that again in a different way for dramatic effect: If you are not an expert, you are not capable of properly judging the claims of an expert--yet people do it internally all the time, believing they know something which they do not. Again this goes back to people's need to understand and to explain.

Essentially, if you don't know physics--you don't know if someone else does either. For this reason I go with the 99% of all physicists who agree the circumstances were legit. I don't believe the conspiracy is a million people strong.

That is to say that almost none of you would have the foggiest idea if someone was speaking the truth to you about the physics or making the shit up on the spot.

A few people on this board have gone about convincing people that they know stuff about chemistry, by knowing just enough to sound knowledgeable--but in truth they couldn't have been spouting more nonsensical bullshit if they had been trying to (something which I was happy to point out :p ).

This brings up a relevant news article I recently read based on a study that was done, I urge you guys to give it a look see--it's a good read.

http://news.yahoo.com/people-arent-smart-enough-democracy-flourish-scientists-185601411.html
A shitty shitty person. WTF. Do you read these posts you wright. I will read no posts of yours pertaining to this subject. peace.

E

EACH1TEACH1

Wow squiggly, It's always easy to push a button. There is no honor in that. You make yourself sound like a punk...a bi***..I know you're young but that is not what makes a MAN. you sit in your comfy house and presume to judge others and think you are smarter than everyone else(btw you might be lol) but thats a cowards point of view. Intelligence with No Experience.

You think it's easy to destroy Iran?? lol It's not going to be like Iraq. There will be massive American Casaulties. Many lives will have to be lost and for what? So you can sit on your ass eating high fructose corn sugar and msg laden chips that will cause you to die a horrendous death fighting cancer?? It's easy to send others to die but the question is would you go and die fighting? No need to answer that i already know you won't.
BTW he is no smarter than anyone else. Maybe just smarter at being a nerd. peace

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
For me it's very simple.

Survival of the fittest.

As for the comparison to the British Empire, yes I realize they crashed and burned--but they pushed their OWN people too far and they stood up against them. It's literally a point and case of what countries like Pakistan, Syria, and Iran should do. They should stand up for what is right, etc.

I realize they have guns trained on them--yes, so did my seven times great grandfather back in the revolutionary war.

The Brits were likely never going to be conquered by a foreign power. Their biggest problem with us was the logistics of fighting a war across an ocean from your home base. That's what sunk them--not their dirty practices.

To me it's not dirty. Right and wrong is relative when it comes to war.

If they want to kill us, kill them. It's that easy for me.

Our govt and people would seem to be complicit to any other country that is being as ignorant as you are in your statement. We allow corporate crooks to do whatever the fuck they want and we are breeding hatred for America in the heart of Americans at an alarming rate.

p.s. We have attacked people because they don't like us, and the fact that they have something we need/want helps motivate America.
Won't change a country from hating us dude....it will guarantee they hate us.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
squiggly, I suggest you go buy a children toy with buttons on it and practice, you obviously have a passion for pushing buttons...

squiggly

squiggly

The beauty of not being a scientist is that I'm not bound by your rules or others lies. It's called "Living in the Wild"

I call that "living in the guess". You might think a lot of things as it relates to this, but how many of them do you truly know?

No I do not think it'd be easy--that's why I said "were there a button, I'd push it," (to save American lives which would surely be lost fighting Iran).

I'm actually a bit of a healthy food guy--not that it relates to this in any way.

As for going to fight myself. If we were in a situation where we needed more troops--I'd be there. When the buildings got hit it took 4 uncles, both grandfathers, and my crying mother to keep me from signing up. My uncles/grandfathers were ALL ex military, they essentially told me "you're not fucking going."

I've been shooting since I was 3, I'm a smart guy, I think I'd do alright in a war (and that's why I wanted to go). I actually come from fighting families. Been watching the Hatfields & McCoys mini serious on the History Channel? Well I learned how to shoot on Cap Hatfield's rifle--he was my great-great-grandfather.

So yes, I would go fight--as it stands now the military is doing anything it can to get people out. If Russia invades--you'll find me on my roof killing Russians, of that you can be sure.

squiggly

squiggly

Wow, this is an interesting viewpoint from someone so knowledgeable, I expected much more compassion out of such a bright mind than American exceptionalism. Out of curiosity have you spent a significant amount of time abroad? If so where? From what I know it is not like an entire country of people are trained to kill American citizens. The world is filled with great people, interesting individuals and I believe no innocent civilian should suffer from the wants of a few rich men who cannot figure their differences out. I can tell you from my experience the hate(s) for America has a plethora of reasoning depending of course what part of the world you are on, I am not saying I agree with the hate, but I see it more as a natural reaction to occupation (shit we have military basses everywhere can you imagine how you would feel in China started to post military bases on our land), and maybe a natural reaction to a super power in general, this would be social science after all. Of course even if we agree on Saddam, the lack of compassion in killing civilians in order to break another countries sovereignty I will never agree with, its not only not tactical but it also does not fall under any rules of war. Global occupation has been a big part of our overall decline and what I think Obama has been effectively working on since taking office, evident in the utilization of NATO and Libya.

Also I must ask this: Do you think that Iraq would of ever been able to kill Americans had we not gone over there for war? I mean geographically we are very strategically located and we have the most powerful and technically advanced military in the world too so why would we need to protect ourselves from a desert nation by occupation and killing civilians?

Lastly, no need justify our attacks in other countries, they are abundantly obvious to the enemies and that does not make people who believe they have the right to govern their own land just want to bend over and give out their number one resource (as that is the usual reason for modern day occupations) and to my knowledge we do let them know its for lack of governmental cooperation. This only seems to breed hate as we become a tangible enemy for the youth to see and hold contempt for.

Okay there's a lot in here and I actually want to address it. The truth is that I'm not childish or crazy. I say what I'm saying knowing full well the weight my words carry, and that many people will find them reviling. It really is as I've said. I see it as survival of the fittest.

I take the following quote: "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Now maybe in your view, the good thing men should be doing is keeping my finger off the proverbial "button." I see it differently. I identify that there ARE CERTAINLY good men/women/children in countries like Iran. Hell, I worked for an Iranian woman for half my life in a gyro joint on the south side. She call's me babe when I come in, and I think of her as a 2nd mother. A really great woman.

That doesn't change that there are many good men in these countries doing nothing.

I'll make it very simple. I see this as a choice for these men:

1. Stand up for what is right, shake off your fetters, and steer your country on a sane path.

2. Do nothing, allow (and in many cases encourage; Pakistan?) hatred to breed in your country for a country that can utterly smash you, and be utterly smashed by said country.

You can flip the coin any way you like, but ultimately--IF these conditions are allowed to prevail in these countries, they will eventually become a big enough threat that we will go there. They are fucking themselves even if there's no button push in their future.

I think for some perspective perhaps I should mention that I'm an atheist (and painfully close to an anti-theist). To me, right and wrong is relative. I don't subscribe to a kushy, touchy, or feely description of what is right and wrong. To me, right is whatever guarantees most assuredly the continuance of my offspring and the offspring of my countrymen.

If that happens to be coexistence with a peaceful Iran, that is the best possible option to me. If, however, there is a looming possibility that such a peaceful coexistence is not possible--I'd be poised with my finger on the button, so to speak.

Here's my deal:

Let's just leave these dues alone, let all the happy and good people live in Iran, or wherever, and let's run the clock forward 100 years.

What happens then? When they have nukes? What happens as our borders become increasingly, rather than less, porous?

Can you predict to any degree of certainty that another attack won't take place on our soil? How would you weigh the lives of our civilians vs. the lives of theirs? Is it all equal to you?

That might work out in the politically correct bullshit-o-sphere we've embedded ourselves in--but the world is much greyer than this black and white type of thinking. Live and let live DOES NOT WORK AND IT'S NEVER GOING TO START.

Kill so that I live has ALWAYS been the norm, since the sun rose over life for the first time.

It's not that I don't care, or that I'm some wacko hell-bent on genocide. Quite the opposite, it's that a do care and I'd rather there be the least amount of killing there has to be. Essentially what I'm saying is that until we crush an enemy, and I mean really crush, the rest of them are going to think they can get away with this shit.

Sure we can pretend that if we just leave them alone everything will be honky dory--but it won't be.

Ceteris paribus we will be at war with Iran sometimes in the next 50 years. It's nearly unavoidable.

I'm a person who believes that the world of war hasn't changed all that much since the 16th century. It's still for all of the same reasons essentially. We, in America, have been so far removed from the brutal and vicious reality that exists beyond our borders that many of us truly believe that the lyrics of John Lennon's "Imagine" represent a real possibility.

News Flash: They do not.

Certainly there are huge percentages of middle-eastern peoples who could give a shit about America. Now I'd be fine if that's all they could give a shit about, but as it turns out they could also give a shit if their countrymen plot the destruction of America next door. Do you think we'd stand for a cell of people in our country plotting attacks on Germany, or Saudi Arabia, Syria?

No. We'd iron fist that shit like no other. There's a reason for that--a good one. One I believe it should behoove middle-eastern peoples to take up for themselves.

We do that because it's the RIGHT thing to do. Preventing death on any scale is the right way to go, and we follow that mantra here as best we can in the states (doesn't always work out admittedly). I was raised on that, and I'm going to die with it.

All in all, what I'm saying is that allowing your neighbors to be murderous fiends and doing nothing about it is reason enough, for me, to revoke your ticket to the future.

Strangely enough, if you look back through history this has OFTEN been the case. There are entire ethnic groups which no longer exist today as a result of their poor decisions, and failure to revolt against their (fucking crazy) kings/masters/whatever.

I guess my point is that history inexorably draws things into this direction anyway. Survival of the fittest is a real thing--it's just that in my opinion "fittest" includes qualities like value for human life, the gumption to stand up for it, the bravery to fight what is evil, the strength to overcome it.

It's not just about DNA, it's about your brain as well. It has to think and do the right things or you find yourself out of the gene-pool.

And yes, I have been out of the country.

Now for the other side where America is taking part in global occupation--I agree with you. We are pushing a lot of our own buttons and doing plenty of our own wrong. I won't deny that. This, to me, is really about threat.

Sure Iraq only had rocks to throw at us then. What would it have looked like in 100 years though? That's something i feel people often lose sight of when they look at what America's military does.

It might be shitty, but we're doing our very best to keep these guys down so that they can't fight us on a level-playing field. Regardless of what you think of that, it's the reality. Many of them hate us because of it--still others hate us for other reasons. At some juncture we're going to have to deal with that hate if it can bring a force to bear.

I think we were shown in 2001 that it can. If they can't meet us on the battlefield they will work through subversion. What we've been finding out lately is that they're actually pretty fucking good at it. I shudder to think what the possibilities would be if they could get a couple hundred people into America.

It might take them 100 years to do that, but if and when they do--I'll bet my button option will look a lot better to Americans.

squiggly

squiggly

BTW he is no smarter than anyone else. Maybe just smarter at being a nerd. peace

I agree with this. I'm only smart about the things I'm smart about because I like them/care about them and have worked my wahtoosie of to develop that expertise.

No one person is smarter than another. The word smart is a misnomer really.

If I've got anything, I perhaps have a higher aptitude in one area or another than some folks. There will be areas which other people are equally better suited to as I am things like chemistry and music.

Just because I try to be concise, and I've researched most of what I say--does not mean that I am smarter, and it certainly doesn't make me think I'm smarter than anyone else.

There's a helluva lot of shit that I do which is very very dumb--please be assured.

squiggly

squiggly

A shitty shitty person. WTF. Do you read these posts you wright. I will read no posts of yours pertaining to this subject. peace.

Sorry, bro--but the parts of that quote which you emboldened are the way it is.

If you don't have the proper expertise, you can't be a proper judge of something.

If I give you the answer to some quantum chemical problem--chances are you won't know whether or not that is the actual answer.

Should a passer-by trust your opinion here, or are you really just commenting on something you scarcely understand, and certainly can't explain.

I'm sorry if it doesn't appeal to your want for everyone to be included in all discussions--but the truth is that there are certain discussions which people don't belong in.

Prime example being a person discussing a physics argument with little to no expertise in physics. It might be a cute discussion, but it would be a worthless one as it goes to discussing physics.

squiggly

squiggly

Won't change a country from hating us dude....it will guarantee they hate us.

This is pretty much my exact point.

People want there to be a way to fix it. There isn't. They hate us--case closed.

Either we kill em now, or we kill em in 100-200 years.

I'd rather I do it than my great-great-great-great-great grandchildren. That's all I'm saying essentially. Hell I'd rather do it while it's easy--which is now.

I don't want to see what Iran looks like after 100 years of economic, military, and soci-political development. It's going to be ugly as fuckin sin.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
This is pretty much my exact point.

People want there to be a way to fix it. There isn't. They hate us--case closed.

Either we kill em now, or we kill em in 100-200 years.

I'd rather I do it than my great-great-great-great-great grandchildren. That's all I'm saying essentially. Hell I'd rather do it while it's easy--which is now.

I don't want to see what Iran looks like after 100 years of economic, military, and soci-political development. It's going to be ugly as fuckin sin.

Think deeply about that last sentance...you live in a country that is that...

squiggly

squiggly

It's also worth pointing out that this is just a personal opinion. I'm not going to go around banging the drum for this day in and out.

I realize things will never be this way--I'm only suggesting that it's going to cause us problems down the line. To be reasonable if you ACTUALLY put a button in front of me that would commit wholesale genocide--I probably wouldn't push it. I was simply trying to suggest that it'd be easier to do it now than later--this shit is inevitable.

squiggly

squiggly

Think deeply about that last sentance...you live in a country that is that...

I disagree.

Show me where our miltia group (thousands strong and spanning multiple countries) who builds bombs to blow up our civilians and other people's countrymen are at--then the comparison will gel. Till then we might be shitheads--but we are different sort of shitheads.

Irregardless, as you've said I live in THIS country--and so that's the country I'm worried about primarily.

Top Bottom