Outdoor 2016. Not Just My Thread Haha

• Thread starter tangiekosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDXLifted

PDXLifted

Beautiful! I look forward to watching them bloom.
If you sprout a male will you uproot it and 86 him or use it to cross one of your other strains?

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

It's caterpillar season so anytime I notice a couple hairs dying off I look inside sure enough there's a baby caterpillar. Taking them off by hand is not easy constantly picking back the Buds to see behind and around the stem is where they hide .

PDXLifted

PDXLifted

The first two pictures are of the bubblegums. The third and fourth are pictures of the citrus sap ladies. The bubblegums have flushed for one week as of today, and the citrus saps will also be on their one week mark of flush as of tomorrow.

Side note: this was my first grow so I made the mistake of not lollipopping and thinning out the lesser producing branches.

Fortunately, I have not repeated this mistake on the ladies in the vegetation tent!

One love.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

The first two pictures are of the bubblegums. The third and fourth are pictures of the citrus sap ladies. The bubblegums have flushed for one week as of today, and the citrus saps will also be on their one week mark of flush as of tomorrow.

Side note: this was my first grow so I made the mistake of not lollipopping and thinning out the lesser producing branches.

Fortunately, I have not repeated this mistake on the ladies in the vegetation tent!

One love.
You must have some nice Neighbors for that fence to be that small. I've had friends do that in the city just for some guys to take there plants a few weeks till harvest ..

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

One love.
I've had similar Leaf growth like that in a small greenhouse . I don't use Greenhouse no more until I can get a bigger one. Sometimes they get too much leaf from the concentrated sunlight three different thicknesses of the plastic.

PDXLifted

PDXLifted

There is no clear plastic, the hoop only served the function of a frame to allow me to put the light dep cover on and to take it off quickly.

I've got very friendly neighbors that are both vigilant and at home most of the time: though large canines and added security measures help to ease my anxiety (kind of).

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

There is no clear plastic, the hoop only served the function of a frame to allow me to put the light dep cover on and to take it off quickly.

I've got very friendly neighbors that are both vigilant and at home most of the time: though large canines and added security measures help to ease my anxiety (kind of).
Oh nice yeah goOd for support beams too .

Top Bottom