Supporter
Nice new gear Ron! I'm diggin' the waterfarms... :cool

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

DSCN1758

DSCN1757

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Room look's amazing Ron. I want to see that power strip in the middle of your floor tacked up above your waste tho homey. Water low, Power high!!!! I dont want you having a bad experience. Look's like a pimp ass home for some hungry beetches real soon tho. Congrats on the construction.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

We are done. Ran out of hydroton so I'll plant the citral skunk manana.

DSCN1760

SLH

DSCN1759

The Funky Bunch

DSCN1761

Vanilla Kush

DSCN1762

LL OG

DSCN1763

Citral Skunk :rofl

I'll flip them in a couple days. I want them to get used to the new environment. Neo, I placed that strip on a block after the pic so you can sleep knowing i won't fry tonight. If you want I'll post my nute line up week but i did that last grow so it will be nothing new. I'll post in a few days once i flip them. Enjoy.

P.S. GO CHARGERS !!!

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Good deal, Was just doing that "Good lookin out". I had a really good friend in the Ozark's get busted by the D.E.A. with help from the K.B.I. (Local branch F.B.I.) because the trailer he used developed a leaky roof he was lax in repairing. Shorted out his op and burned it to the ground. It wasnt to hard to figure out what he was doing when the flames died down. Poor bastards still in jail and that was in 1998. Again, I love the 8 pack, those girls are gonna blow the fuck up fast in that thing.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Good deal, Was just doing that "Good lookin out". I had a really good friend in the Ozark's get busted by the D.E.A. with help from the K.B.I. (Local branch F.B.I.) because the trailer he used developed a leaky roof he was lax in repairing. Shorted out his op and burned it to the ground. It wasnt to hard to figure out what he was doing when the flames died down. Poor bastards still in jail and that was in 1998. Again, I love the 8 pack, those girls are gonna blow the fuck up fast in that thing.

Sux to hear about your boy. I'm pretty sure law's are a lot stiffer out there so he probably got way more then he deserved. Big ups to your boy though and good looking.

I got the citral skunk planted and i decided to go with lava rock. Fuck it. It's cheap and i heard it works wonders. Here you go. Until next week...

DSCN1777

DSCN1778

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome! Can't wait to see these girls blow up... Nice job Ron! :rock

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Awesome! Can't wait to see these girls blow up... Nice job Ron! :rock

SHADY!!! I can't get these ladies off my mind. Ima give them tons of love. :character0111: Hopefully they give it back.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I was gonna flip mode squad them today but i was like whateva. I think flipping them on friday would be a better decision. They're lovin the 1000 so I'll let them bask in the goodness for dos mas dias. ( as you can tell I'm heavily medicated right now) Pics.

DSCN1795

Vanilla Kush
DSCN1793

Outdoor 2011
DSCN1792

Outdoor 2011
DSCN1794

SLH
DSCN1796

LLOG
DSCN1803

Humidity could be lower but i was like whateva
DSCN1798

The Squad
DSCN1797

Citral Skunk
DSCN1799

I really need to change their rez
DSCN1679

Here... Smoke this

I'm really excited for outdoor season this year. Now that I'm versed in indoor I can cut my own clones rather then relying on shady characters to kick down some clippings (No offense Shady). More post on the 1st day of flippage. Cause that's when the real show begins, right? Enjoy. :bong-hits:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Flower Day 1

I would love to let these veg another week but i might have to move out the end of feb. Even then I'll probably be pulling these chicas early. Enough rambling... Pics.

Ladies
DSCN1808

Citral
DSCN1807

LLOG
DSCN1804

VK
DSCN1806

SLH
DSCN1805

Everything is going smooth which is not my MO. I think I see some yellowing which I'm gonna check at lights out. White flies are kicking my ass too. The monterey seems to keep them at bay but I need to get to the eggs. See you in a week.

D

DaPurps

Nice clean set-up homie. That reminds me, i need to start planning the guerilla for this year.

Grabbin' a seat.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Nice clean set-up homie. That reminds me, i need to start planning the guerilla for this year.

Grabbin' a seat.

PURPS!!! I saw you on the darkside and i knew i remembered that name. Count me in on the guerilla grow. I can't wait until next year. Thanks for the visit. Peace

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I think i caught the guy who I got them from in a lie. It started as a cali connection cut then ended up in an elite cut. I've smoked it and it's lemon og alright. Whether or not it's the real deal, the shit's still bomb. Nonetheless, I'm not gonna put the larry stamp on them anymore.

bonkia

bonkia

Sorry to hear you have to pull early still should be some pretty awesome smoke.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

What up farmers. So i have no internet or camera and im sending this via cell phone. Ima get some picks up manana so dont forget about me. Sorry about the lack od updates but all you growers know how hectic life can get when you have "2" jobs. The room is filling up nice so youll be pleased. Until tomorrow.

P.S. Vanilla kush is garbage. It might be the pheno but not looking good at all. Youll see manana.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Keep up the hard work, only 2 jobs?.. lol

[YOUTUBE]Jpu5_3qk4KM[/YOUTUBE]

Looking forward to the pics.

Top Bottom