Plants In Dark For 4 Days..

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

I'm looking for all info on this harvesting secret. Last harvest I had to leave my grow shut down for at least 4 days. I was just about to harvest but had unexpected guest. As soon as I got to them they were real heady, and very pretty, I just grabbed the stem and they snapped nicely. It seems as if this was some secret that I've never heard of. The pot blew people away. Please try this it won't be detrimental and let me know. Get high!

Smerb

Smerb

[QUOlshwizzard, post: 1681359, member: 45059"]I give them 24-36 hours dark when I flip. and also 24 hours dark before I snip. So final night is light on for 12 then off for 24, then start the light prune and hang escapade[/QUOTE]
The technique you use is standard. Throw one of yer girls in the dark for a few more days, then compare, let me know....

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

[QUOlshwizzard, post: 1681359, member: 45059"]I give them 24-36 hours dark when I flip. and also 24 hours dark before I snip. So final night is light on for 12 then off for 24, then start the light prune and hang escapade
The technique you use is standard. Throw one of yer girls in the dark for a few more days, then compare, let me know....[/QUOTE]

Will give it a whirl next round

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

No light means the plant can build up its brix levels without having to do any of the metabolic processes or energy conversions associated with photosynthesis. Same reason you should always take your clones at night- higher brix.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
med-mans medical film tables - day 73 - shock ripening -
bc bubba medical master kush - day 63 bloom
shock ripening - give plants at least 72 hours
of pitch black and ice water before harvest
to activate its immune system to produce more resin--
to increase yield, quality, smell and taste...

H

hawkman

med-mans medical film tables - day 73 - shock ripening -
bc bubba medical master kush - day 63 bloom
shock ripening - give plants at least 72 hours
of pitch black and ice water before harvest
to activate its immune system to produce more resin--
to increase yield, quality, smell and taste...

Ice- water ? water than let stand for ? before harvesting - more info - please

Latest posts

Top Bottom