Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
2toughtony

2toughtony

Facts tricky I'm still young but spent more time in after I turned 18 than out so I aged fast.. also an expert on human behaviour lol. Old at heart.. is ograskal still reppn his wifi ? and is rezdog back? Also what good with swerve people find out he a fraud yet and boycott tcc? I need a recap lmao
raskal does his thing still jus not as easy to find all the older cats know swerve is bunk but he still gets the young crowds here and there rez just tried to come back but got ran off

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

FF makes me sick and depressed lol, so I rarely eat it. Once you quit it will make you feel like crap everytime you try to eat it. And I’m the guy who makes them make it fresh:cool:
I agree with ya there. Honestly we barely eat it anymore. But we’ll get the occasional nuggets for the kids when there’s no time.
In general I’m saying most people are bullshitting.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I agree with ya there. Honestly we barely eat it anymore. But we’ll get the occasional nuggets for the kids when there’s no time.
In general I’m saying most people are bullshitting.
It does make me feel like shit.
Speaking of “prison mike” lol. One time back when I got out one time allll I wanted was a greasy ass cheeseburger. I threw it up 20 min later. Messed me up pretty good. Hahah

G gnome

G gnome

Look what they got at mc donalds now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom