1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
23B23DE9 31C6 41CF A271 1A392B573004
178F76CD AD15 4324 A47E D21B517D7F6B

stonestacker

stonestacker

have any of you guys heard of freeze drying your meds as soon as you harvest? Supposed to by ready in 24 hr to smoke. Preserves the fresh cut look all the terps stay with the weed. Almost sounds to good to be true. But as always expensive to set up. Just wondering if anyone has tried this or smoked some. Cutout 2 weeks or more of curing.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

have any of you guys heard of freeze drying your meds as soon as you harvest? Supposed to by ready in 24 hr to smoke. Preserves the fresh cut look all the terps stay with the weed. Almost sounds to good to be true. But as always expensive to set up. Just wondering if anyone has tried this or smoked some. Cutout 2 weeks or more of curing.
I hear that’s what the big dogs are moving toward. The jungle boys of the world.
You got me interested now. Haha. Gonna go dive into the googles. Hahah

Toaster79

Toaster79

That's awesome. Fun times when they're that age, (although whoever came up with the term "terrible two's" obviously hadn't waited until their kids had turned 3! Haha). Hope the little Stormtrooper has a great day man.

Thanks pops. Hahaha terrible two's aye. Although I have to say our kid got easier on us in the last few months so there has to be something to it.

He had a blast blowing candles, smashing a pinata and rip2oing his gifts open and so did we. Younger one is turning one in a month hahaha

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thanks pops. Hahaha terrible two's aye. Although I have to say our kid got easier on us in the last few months so there has to be something to it.

He had a blast blowing candles, smashing a pinata and rip2oing his gifts open and so did we. Younger one is turning one in a month hahaha
Awesome, Found out the other day I’m gona be a grandpa, youngest sons old lady got twins in the bun!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Sounds pretty interesting, I'd love to be able to sample some done that way and see how it is. Not anything I'd be able to get into but...

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Glad it was a great day all around brother. In my own experience with my 3 sons, and from what I've seen with others, more often than not the 3's are more of a rough time than the 2's but, I'm sure "terrible 2's" got that name for a reason! Haha

Awesome, Found out the other day I’m gona be a grandpa, youngest sons old lady got twins in the bun!
Being a grandfather is super cool. Back when we were having a kids I really wanted to have a girl, and as much as I love my sons, it always kinda bummed me out that I didn't get a daughter but, now I have three granddaughters and they are just awesome, they make life so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom