• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
No politics or religion! Always turns into a pissing match. Just grow!!

Gona chop some soon. Weather is coming to a end. Mid 80f this week. Dropping to middle 60f next week.
E44771BE 9145 44BF A4D4 A5A8E259F2EC
64A5F6D3 0B5F 4AAE 95DE 17FCC3B40962
DE96E275 89F9 48B0 8EFC 9B98978131FD
52082468 4CE5 4F14 ACAF 73F914D84639
Did not think my drying process through when I planted. A buddy gave me this enclosed trailer. Thinking I can fit 8 of the 12 in there. Going to put a dehumidifier, fan, carbon filter (I got to get the smell under control I can smell it in front of the house 80 yards away). And a propane heater on a thermostat.
A8F5F7CE B7E8 4871 A4F4 ECD3505EAB80
3C827ADC A6A6 4B62 ADF7 7B141E9C0635
if it works out I’ll insulate it this winter and dial it in for next year.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Come on toast man. The political and religious bull shy is gonna get deleted from now on period. Your better than that toast!
This place ain’t for pushing your beliefs or calling people idiots for having theirs. Even if I completely agree with you on religion....
This place is for you to give shitty grow advice. Let’s keep it to that!

G gnome

G gnome

been sober for over a year now, quit my job yesterday. time for a new chapter in my life:badboy:
Since when did u have a job? What did u do?

Hell yea bro. Good job and good luck to you! I'm clean off heroin for 2+ years now. It might sound corny, but growing has changed my life and helped me become passionate about something again. A feeling that I haven't felt in probably over a decade.
I know exactly what u mean. 6 yrs or so clean for me....

LOL, maybe I just never had good coke, but it seems like I could have gotten the same effect from a bottle of caffeine pills and a tube of orajel lol
My impression of coke....."wow that sucked...i want more!!!"

G gnome

G gnome

Between the advertising, the green the green bubble and all the othe bullshit on the screen i ant even see what im typing. And to top it all off ...the site doesnt allow screenshots due to security policy now? That was one of my fave forum weapons...

Skunked

Skunked

I liked coke myself haha...it's a mind thing but anything is alright responsibly. I don't care for any sort of that shit unless it shows its face and is inexpensive. I wasted a lot of Mula on white girl lol. Love my mushrooms tho and herb don't drink but some long islands time to time

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Mary Jane was my first at 12 that was 1983 kept with that till 1986 started to explore away from the “gateway drug” at the time. Had a uncle, remember crank (today it be crystal meth) but crank was more pure. first time I smelled it I was up for 7 days. Worst experience of my life. Always stayed with Mary Jane. 1987 a punker chick named Heidi had some L*D junior year high school. Man that is a experience that I will never ever regret. Then I found !THE DEAD!

bicky studs

bicky studs

Personally I think all this political and religion talk is for the birds. Take that shit elsewhere

About to chop the Banner glue this weekend. Really lookin forward to it. I’m super fuckin impressed with it. Should be my highest yield to date and it turned out to be more photogenic than I thought.
Greasy as all hell and stinky as all hell. Can’t wait to smoke it.
Accidentally supercropped this little lower last night so I clipped it off to take a look since it was 3 days to chop.
Purdy she is
No politics or religion! Always turns into a pissing match. Just grow!!

Gona chop some soon. Weather is coming to a end. Mid 80f this week. Dropping to middle 60f next week. View attachment 832953 View attachment 832954View attachment 832955View attachment 832956 Did not think my drying process through when I planted. A buddy gave me this enclosed trailer. Thinking I can fit 8 of the 12 in there. Going to put a dehumidifier, fan, carbon filter (I got to get the smell under control I can smell it in front of the house 80 yards away). And a propane heater on a thermostat.View attachment 832957 View attachment 832958if it works out I’ll insulate it this winter and dial it in for next year.
great work man, get that dry sussed, dont wanna fumble on the line:badboy:

Just smoking the benigits of a 2 month cool dark dry. :kiss:

Im with @G gnome with these stupid fkn bubble cocks on my phnom screen:mad:

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

100% too much shit on my screen. Catholic priests are creepy.
I used opiates/oxy, never I.V.
With the help of MJ and my wife I am off the beer, and pills.
3rd trip to the psych ward really made the difference for me. Na jk I had to wake up to the sound of my respirator breathing for me when they took me out of the 3 day induced coma. Oh and my liver and kidneys were losing function at the ripe old age of 30!
Some of us take the things That happened to us and use it for positive contributions to society.
I told my boss straight out, didnt even wink, he asked me to pee for him before I do scaffold on Monday for some Mason's.
I said sir , I fractured 3 vertebrates, and compounded previous injuries from being young and dumb on a snowboard. I smoke pot at night to help with the stiffness and pain. He said say no more, I forgot to ask you.
Sometimes honesty will set you free.

bicky studs

bicky studs

100% too much shit on my screen. Catholic priests are creepy.
I used opiates/oxy, never I.V.
With the help of MJ and my wife I am off the beer, and pills.
3rd trip to the psych ward really made the difference for me. Na jk I had to wake up to the sound of my respirator breathing for me when they took me out of the 3 day induced coma. Oh and my liver and kidneys were losing function at the ripe old age of 30!
Some of us take the things That happened to us and use it for positive contributions to society.
I told my boss straight out, didnt even wink, he asked me to pee for him before I do scaffold on Monday for some Mason's.
I said sir , I fractured 3 vertebrates, and compounded previous injuries from being young and dumb on a snowboard. I smoke pot at night to help with the stiffness and pain. He said say no more, I forgot to ask you.
Sometimes honesty will set you free.
fkt back n doin scaffin:crying2: find a cruisey job m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom