• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yet you're still salty about a herm fucking up your whole room

Mids ftw

My neighbor's Chocolate Diesel herm'd from some light gaps he missed in his greenhouse and his exhaust fan gave me some of the beans I'm growin right now. I acted all indign't at 1st but now I'm stoked as f^ck. I don't know about the Diesel genetics but he saved some b*tchin ones I had. (I'm still somewhat new to growin so I don't know if herm is the apprapo term for stressed nanners, so please bear with me)

If I get some herm on my new girls it won't bug me, and I stopped b*tchin about finding a random bean in fire I've bought now that I grow.

Toaster79

Toaster79

U know where this road leads dude.
Im all about having fun but what ur doin is fuckin lame

Comin from the guy who bred with dirty harry. Rmfao!!

Toast, he aint selling the seeds. Hes crackin a few to see whats in there.
I personally wud rather grow seeds resulting from fire ass genetics that hermed than some bullshit purple haze mids at best that does t even turn purple.

That Purple Trainwreck x Dirty Harry actually did herm. Maybe a week or two before harvest (70 days).

IMG 20170701 205324 657

That was the inly one I could find on 2 plants I had.

On the other hand PT is also known for throwing late nanners

Freshone

Freshone

Even mods come back with new names after they've been banned,you should start thinking about what yours will be now heisen,lol.
Logic has the hammer and hes just as likely to use it on you as any other member if you cause him trouble or cost him money.If mods had done there job correctly the last batch of bannings by logic would not have been necessary but you did a shit job and logic had to step in to clean up the mess and what a mess it was.I bet logic deleted more of your posts trying to explain why you did it then he did others posts!
As a mod its always better to build bridges instead of burning them,just saying.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Hey at least ya are honest about the genetics and not trying to become the next hot breeder lol I'm waiting on the hammer y'all know where and how to find me . I think I'm on life #7 now only got a few left lmao

For real. All I care are about is good smoke and sharin with my homies. I want to breed to strengthen and diversify overall genetics by sharing X's. That gives me better smoke in the long run.

I'll give beans away for free to my friends who want to grow. I only sell to my co-op because it's hard to buy food on $100-$150 mo.

I don't care if someone claims they created this or that, but if they ever come on to my property trying to take my girls saying that they belong to them because of genetics...

...I'll put a bullet through their f^ckin skull.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

G ran him off with his "breeding projects"

I think g is the only dude here on his 1st handle . I have no issues with anyone I do however have issues with people making shit up and acting high and mighty because they are unpaid mods on an internet forum especially when every plant I see had locked out over fed leafs and buds. Also very hard to trust some one who says I dont smoke

I'm on my first

Yup, Murica!

H

heisen

Even mods come back with new names after they've been banned,you should start thinking about what yours will be now heisen,lol.
Logic has the hammer and hes just as likely to use it on you as any other member if you cause him trouble or cost him money.If mods had done there job correctly the last batch of bannings by logic would not have been necessary but you did a shit job and logic had to step in to clean up the mess and what a mess it was.I bet logic deleted more of your posts trying to explain why you did it then he did others posts!
As a mod its always better to build bridges instead of burning them,just saying.
You are completely wrong and not even close.

Toaster79

Toaster79

For real. All I care are about is good smoke and sharin with my homies. I want to breed to strengthen and diversify overall genetics by sharing X's. That gives me better smoke in the long run.

I'll give beans away for free to my friends who want to grow. I only sell to my co-op because it's hard to buy food on $100-$150 mo.

I don't care if someone claims they created this or that, but if they ever come on to my property trying to take my girls saying that they belong to them because of genetics...

...I'll put a bullet through their f^ckin skull.

You on IG?

Toaster79

Toaster79

G ran him off with his "breeding projects"

I think g is the only dude here on his 1st handle . I have no issues with anyone I do however have issues with people making shit up and acting high and mighty because they are unpaid mods on an internet forum especially when every plant I see had locked out over fed leafs and buds. Also very hard to trust some one who says I dont smoke

Hahaha could very well be

1st handle here too

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Instagram lol

No, but I'm not really in to most of the social media stuff. I have a Facebook acct but it's mostly so the family can reach me on messenger.

I invested a lot of time in Myspace because I enjoyed fully scripting my pages. Gave it up because the new media sites are a dumbed down bore and the search functions are super restrictive and suck a$$. Used to be able to find any of my friends, even the girls who married, on Myspace. Could even track ip's of lurkers. I only know a little programming but I can cut and paste like a motherf^cker. Learned a lot of HTML in the process of "borrowing" code.

H

heisen

How about, No one cares who you are? @Saber
He gone,Some dudes always trying to ice skate uphill.But he kept it real though lol.I mean really when you get banned and come back with a new name,Last thing you wanna do is follow a mod around,troll his threads and make jokes about your trolling.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I know who that masked man was/is and I aint tellin :D damn got bopped with the hamma again. Saber your track record is not looking real good man. :shockedninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom