Pollen Sales

• Thread starter Urban Hippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Now by ruin, I mean he will impart nothing of value, generally downgrading the quality.

This is exactly what I mean when I say the average Joe chucks pollen over and over,nothing of value gets added, he then decides to add some new blood, then buys pollen from reputable breeder, maybe a guy that has a proven male, by chucking that pollen he will be adding something of value, he will be adding diversity. In that first Pollination there will be potential for many individuals. Every seed germinated will have some good and bad traits, unless both parents were true breeding IBL's, then they would be vigorous, then make some ibl's and progress to work with the F2's. Doesn't sound bad to me. Sounds like a great way to make your own cultivar.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Let thy seeds be of viability and grow strong and true breeding for thy desired traits, let thy generations be inbred till it be that thy cultivar be landrace, to be bred by other landrace and beheld by smokers of all origins, to lay with other cultivar and replenish thy planet with genetics of F1 hybrid vigor a plenty.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

LMFAO!!! thats funny, but also true, if everyone on the planet chucked seeds in 2015 we have a chance at reversing global warming, but from what I understand it's pretty much a done deal.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I think most people are okay with purchasing pollen from a reputable source. As long as they are realists when it comes to the eventuality that they will not be creating anything super unique. But I am getting the feeling that most seedmakers in the business are oppose to the idea as it would likely kill seed sales when people figure out that chucking pollen can and will if done properly with an educated selection process produce some really good results. It's like letting the breeders / seedmakers make the selections for you.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Well seems we are not alone when we think pollen sales are in the future, the Cookies family, original breeders of GSC are working on something they refer to as “Pollen Nation,” which will be a program to market the male pollen of the GSC. Rather than selling seeds, they want the Cookies to be a more intimate experience for growers.

So wait for it, it's coming and then the rest of them will jump on board and then break out the BENADRYL® cuz there is going to be pollen everywhere.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
U guys could all be retired now if ya knew about spermbanks. Who knew u could sell that. Not much different. Just giving ya the heads up is all. Lol. M

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Hee hee, I guess they didn't want all those good looking kids running around breaking hearts ;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Well seems we are not alone when we think pollen sales are in the future, the Cookies family, original breeders of GSC are working on something they refer to as “Pollen Nation,” which will be a program to market the male pollen of the GSC. Rather than selling seeds, they want the Cookies to be a more intimate experience for growers.

So wait for it, it's coming and then the rest of them will jump on board and then break out the BENADRYL® cuz there is going to be pollen everywhere.
That happens close the vents to the grow room Outdoor farmers on there own. It's inevitable ! Considering the millions of people that are engaging in trying weed again. Now that we are legal one of my clients is a MS scientist I just supplied her with a joint. Lol. Hadn't smoked in 40 yrs . Extremely intelligent woman wants to get high. There's a whole new market of highly educated returning from there college yrs. of course she's not into pollen or growing for now. But I love to pick her brain on the subject . Perhaps a Cure for MS one day.

Top Bottom