powdered molasses at the farm feed store?????

• Thread starter d420dool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Be sure it's sulphur free Ok

Why is this? Sulphur is an important micro nutrient. And i believe i've read in a few different places that sulphur is also important in the development of certain terpenes. There may be a detriment from sulphur that I'm unaware of...?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Why is this? Sulphur is an important micro nutrient. And i believe i've read in a few different places that sulphur is also important in the development of certain terpenes. There may be a detriment from sulphur that I'm unaware of...?
Not the same type of sulfur is why.
sulfur dioxide is bad for the microbial life in the soil. Will kill 'em. Sulfur dioxide is used as a preservative and anti-microbial in molasses.

magnesium sulfate aka epsom salt has sulfur that is easily absorbed by plants and safe on microbial life.

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
sulfur dioxide is bad for the microbial life in the soil. Will kill 'em. Sulfur dioxide is used as a preservative and anti-microbial in molasses.

magnesium sulfate aka epsom salt has sulfur that is easily absorbed by plants and safe on microbial life.

Thanks bro.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I've been wondering this same thing for years. Thanks for the deets, brother!

Top Bottom